SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Why do you bait ???

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Text Dead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought I'd make friends and influence mugus.

Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure why. I guess I have a maliciious streak inside of me, and baiting is the perfect outlet for it. When I first heard about 419ers and what they were doing, it made me mad. I wanted to do something back to them. I wanted to fix their wagon.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Righteous
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sick of Internet scammers and this is way more fun than just getting mad about it. I like the idea of playing elaborate practical jokes on people I don't even know but who deserve it. It's also fun to send my exchanges around to co-workers who are amused by it.

I don't like western union online transfer because it so hard for someone that does not know more about internet. -, on 1TV5.
First my name is not "Doodoo Head" what an insult!! I think we have reach to the level that we should seize communication. -
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Radden made me do it.

But seriously, I do it because it really makes me mad when i hear about yet another victim. If I can mess with a lad, and make him crazy, it just might save 1 victim. The role playing is fun also. I get to say things I want to say to my wife, but don't have the courage to........ Laughing
schmoebob
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am seriously fascinated by these criminals and the psychology that drives them. I am equally fascinated by what makes otherwise reasonably intelligent folks believe the crap that gets spewed by these idiots.

Plus, nobody else will e-mail me... Crying or Very sad
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fun for me, misery for them.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Dareth Ioggmao
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a son with Asperger's Syndrome. Incredibly bright, but incredibly gullible. He has a hard time telling when I'm joking around sometimes. (I do it often, and he is slowly learning to distinguish the difference.) My greatest fear is that he will be taken in for one of these scams. My purpose here is twofold:

1) Learn the ways of the scammers, so I can look out for him (and educate him along the way)

2) Try to get rid of these scammers, one at a time if I have to.

I will admit, though, that it's fun to roleplay, too.

Tricia
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny you should mention AS. I was diagnosed three years ago, and the diagnosis helped me understand some of my eccentricities. In her book Solutions for Adults with Asperger's Syndrome, Juanita Lovett tells how AS people can become very obsessed with injustice (p. 182). 419 scammers fit that description for sure. Besides, I tend to be very polite IRL... it feels great when you can abuse your lad without repercussions. Twisted Evil

Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I get mad as hell when I hear about someone getting scammed, and it's also damn good fun. I get a nice little superiority boost when I make a lad go to the WU 5 or 6 times Laughing And yeah i'm also a frustrated ex-D&D player

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

breadcrumb wrote:
because of the hot chicks here

TSnerd wrote:
Because I have an odd sense of humor.

Tricia wrote:
AS people can become very obsessed with injustice

All of the above.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

419 baiting is a cybersport. I do it for the exercise.

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba
Every time you get a million dollars, something queers the deal - Homer

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
Rollo_Tomasi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I started because I saw first-hand what happened to an elderly man who gave over 40,000 to these criminals- and at that time there was NOTHING I could do about it. That man lost his home and it ruined him.
If I can keep a lad away from just ONE victim, it's worth it.

I continue to bait because of this community. There's a lot of good people on this site. They'll help you when you ask, keep your motivation up, and you can learn a heckofalot if you sit back and put some effort into it.

but know they are insultive

I really want to know why you have picked on email and keep writing me with all these abusive and embarrassing words

THANKS FOR PLAYING ME AS A GMAIL MAN
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wanna be the one to put the first mugu on the moon - then the second and the third and then the rest of 'em. I'm getting one enrolled in the airforce - but I have to start small and work up. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
shishtavi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Becuae it is fun, I'm single and I hate scumbages like these guys TBH

"YOU WONT RUN FAR FROM CR0WLEY AND HIS PLUMBERS, I DONT LIKE MUGUS TURNING ME AROUND." - Denny Both

"it should have occured to me being stranded the second time here in Ghana and your miserable organization cant even offer a $100 for my rescue,idiots!" - M0ses Uz3m3

"I need to get my donation now or else i will be forced to think ortherwise" - m0ses uz3m3
Safari x2 Lagos-Accra
Safari lagos-tamale: courtesy of SP
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Gomer, Get a few more lads to join up and you can have your own wing

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ohhhh thanks Rodus - I'll be using that picture when I reply to my lad tonight, who has been speaking to his friends about my project and is getting cold feet. Probably along the lines of "Am I a complete twonk for believing this ?" Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
beenyboy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think, therefore I bait. was that Freud?

Seriously, i hate theives, bigots, racists and those that would pick on the more vunerable members of society.

I was selling online and got a standard overpayment mail, did a bit of investiagting and found out a lot more about these scams.
I came across the Eater and read the ethos about wasting the lads time, so that they spend their time. If i can disrupt them whoever and wherever they are, then i will. It's enjoyable and gives me a small sense of satisfaction. if i can help just one person not get scammed then all the time and effort is worth it.

Did that make sense, or have i completely lost it?

Mr Chen .... I an ill having SARS.....Thank you so much for bringing me back into a kind of better lives to day through your wonderful advised to implement the (LEMSIP) as you prescribe it to me last November

Cellphone Mortar x10
Andrea Smith - fack u bitch

Tiddles - MIAOW!

Barister Robert Clay -YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE A TOUT AND ALL THIS WILL YOU HAVE BEEN WASTING MY TIME AND MY MONEY,JUST THANK YOUR GOD THAT YOU DID NOT FALL MUGU,OTHERWISE,I WOULD HAVE EATEN YOU RAW BASTARED.
FUCK YOU AND SUCK MY DEM ASS,FOOL.YOU THINK THAT I AM NOT SAMART AT DOING MY JOB.
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

breadcrumb wrote:
because of the hot chicks ...

Thumbs up
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just like arguing Twisted Evil

pony pony Mortar x18
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ why not just get married instead of baiting then? Wink Laughing Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ breadcrumb. I did that twice mate, didn,t like it Laughing

pony pony Mortar x18
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ lol...too much arguing, I guess? Wink Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Dareth Ioggmao
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ or not enough.

Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bait because I get pissed hearing that an innocent victim has lost money to these scammer.

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
GoldDalek
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bait for 3 main reasons:

1) To stop real victims losing their money

2) To have a big laugh at their expense

and (more importantly)

3) It makes me look busy at work when there's bugger all to do Cool

pony <---- because sometimes a rose just isn't enough- TS
Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts

Get a shiny name here - Internet Fraud Centre
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic