SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sithole???

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sudsman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With a name like this, how could I resist???

Quote:
[email protected]

Dear Sir,

I know you will be surprised to read from me, but please consider this as a
request from a family i dire need of assistance.First, I must introduc myself.
I a MR. KAMBU SITHOLE. from Angola. I am the first and only son of BRIGADIER
SITHOLE..JONES. I am presently resident in South Africa.
I got your contact address from a business directory in Johannesburg
Chamber of commerce and Industry. On behalf of my widowed mother
MRS. ELIZABETH SITHOLE. I desided to solicit for your assistance to
transfer the sum of US$21.5 MILLION( TWENTY ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED
THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS)inherited from my late father, into your
personal/ company's account.
Before my fathers' death, he was a Brigadier in charge of Arms and
Ammunation procurement for the Angola Army. In his WILL, he specifically
drew my attention
to the said sum of money which he deposited in a safe box of a private
Security Company in Johannesburg- South Africa in a treasure box, fully
documented in my
name.
IN FACT MY FATHER SAID AND I QUOTE 'MY BELOVED SON, I WISH TO DRAW YOUR ATTENTION TO
US$21.5 MILLION . I DEPOSITED THE BOX CONTAINING THIS MONEY IN A SECURITY COMPANY
IN JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA. DURING THE WAR, I WAS VERY DEDICATED AND OFFICERS
AND GOVERNMENT FUNCTIONARIES WERE BUSSY HELPING THEMSELVES WITH GOVERNMENT FUNDS
AND PROPERTIES AND SENDING THEM TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES. DUE TO THIS, WHEN I AND MY
FORMER SPECIAL ADVISOR TO THE PRESIDENT WERE ASSIGNED BY THE PRESIDENT (EDUARDO
SANTOS) TO PURCHASE ARMS IN SOUTH AFRICA, WE SAW THIS AS A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY AND
DIVERTED THE MONEY AND DIVIDED IT. i GOT A TOTAL SUM OF US$21.5 MILLION. IN CASE
OF MY ABSENCE ON EARTH, AS A RESULT OF DEATH ONLY, YOU SHOULD SOLICIT FOR THE
FUND FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSES.'

>From the above, you will understand that the lives and future of my family
depens on this money, as such I will be grateful if you can assist us. We
are now living in South Africa as political Asylum seekers and financial
laws and regulation of the Republic of South Africa do not permit us
financial rights to such huge sum of money. In view of this, I cannot
invest this fund in South africa, hence i am prepared to offer you 20% of
the total fund, while 10% will be set aside for local and international
expenses and 70% will be for my family and me.

Finally, modalities on howthe transfer will be bone will be conveyed
to you once we have established trust and confidence between ourselves.
Please treat this matter as very urgent.
Best regards,

KAMBU SITHOLE.

Dear Mr. Sithole,

First of all, please accept my condolences on the death of your father. I myself was orphaned many years ago in Lithuania but was fortunate enough to have a found a good family to take care of me and take me to the United States, where I went to school and made myself quite a nice living.

As one who enjoys the finer things in life and who also endeavors to help those less fortunate than myself, I find your offer intriguing.

Please tell me more...

Regards,

Dr. Hannibal Lecter

Jolly Roger United Nations x5
Loofy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask for some fava beans Smile
tritium
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I baiting a guy by the name of Sithole Baloy who is apparently a son of the late Brig. Baloy Jones. Rolling Eyes

The Modest Mugu: "My dear,You are making me to fall laughter any time any day.Your words concerning black mens pennis,I dont really know.but people arround the world says that black man pennis is big.Anyway,I have not seen white mens pennis but to my own understanding it is the same God that created us all."

A Scared Lad: "his me nog peter i think some one have just hack my box and is nname is usman bello..."
Sudsman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Check out my Yahoo profile: hannibalecter01. Wink

Quote:
Hello Hannibal,

Thanks for the reply and for your willingness to assist me in this
transaction, I had expected that you will include your phone and fax
numbers in your reply.

The assistance i need from you is that I am seeking Political Asylum
here, as a zimbabwean and son of a late farmer murdered by Government
agents, I need to have this money transferred out of South Africa to your
account, this means that I will join you later to have my money and
start investments there.

I also hope that you will be very sincere to me when I transfer this
money to your account and will also keep this transaction very
confidential.

Please confirm if you can be able to come here to Johannesburg as soon
as possile for us to conclude this transaction.

Please ensure that you include your phone an fax numbers, I will mail
further details to you as we proceed.

I have all the related documents with which my late father deposited
this money.

Once again, I thank you for your co operations.

May GOD bless you.

KAMBU SITHOLE

Dear Mr. Shithole,

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, and trust me, everything will be handled with the utmost discretion. I am a licensed psychiatrist, and I would go to prison before revealing the secrets of my clients. In fact, the FBI put me in prison some time ago for keeping certain secrets from them. I am free now because I used my psychiatric expertise to assist them in solving some brutal murder cases, but I still do not trust them completely.

Before we continue, Mr. Shithole, I need to clarify a couple of things. You said you expected my phone and fax numbers, but you did not ask for them in your initial email. Also, you said you were from Angola, but now you say you are Zimbabwean. There is quite a distance from A to Z, wouldn't you agree?

Anyway, I regret that I cannot give you my phone number because of that little matter with the FBI. They like to monitor my phone calls and interrupt my dinner parties, and so I will only do business via email. Also, I do not have a fax machine; since I retired I do not have a large office at home and I have always preferred staying in touch via email.

I am happy to say that I am able to travel, however, and I would love to come to Johannesburg. I trust you will be able to recommend some restaurants that cater to my esoteric tastes.

Regards,

Dr. Hannibal Lecter

Sudsman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah -- a logical explanation...

Quote:
Hello Dr. Hannibal Lecter,

Thank you for your reply and explanations, it is also nice to note that
you are a pschiatrist, I was already into Medical college before the
escaltion of hostility in my country and the subsequent death of my
father.

I need you phone and fax numbers, especially phone if you dont have
fax, I might have missed including it in my previous mail.

I am glad that you are able to come here as soon as possible.

About the misup in the country of origin, I am from Zimbabwe, I did not
want to open up from the first instance for security reasons and now
that I am gaining your confidence, I wish to tell you that I am from
Zimbabwe, you know that Zimbabwe is very close to South Africa, and should
you refuse to assist me, I was afraid that you might reveal my
identity, hence I was adviced by my Pastor to Claim Angola first and when we
have established good rapport like now, I can explain this to you.

I hope that you will understand with me, we are talking of very big
amount, anyone could know about it and my real identity and Nationality
and want to undo me.

Please send the phone numbers and I will call you as soon as possible.

You can also call me on this numbers +27 7 3250 2970. I will be waiting
for both calls and mails.

May GOD bless you.

Kambu Sithole

Dear Mr. Shithole,

How sad that your medical education was interrupted by the tragic death of your father. Perhaps our business deal will permit you to return to medical school. I have many connections here in the U.S. and in the U.K. and could put in a good word for you.

Speaking as a psychiatrist, I feel that you may be under a bit of stress. Perhaps you hadn't the time to read my previous email closely, but I indicated quite clearly that I cannot do business by phone because I am sometimes monitored by the FBI. Believe me, I would prefer the telephone because as a trained psychiatrist I can always tell by one's voice whether they are being honest with me or whether they are trying to play a trick on me. But, c'est la vie, as the French say; je m'en branle. Wouldn't you agree?

Anyway, my son, you need to calm down and take it easy. Your fate is in good hands, and I cannot wait to fly to Johannesburg and have you for dinner.

Dr. Hannibal Lecter

P.S. How is your liver? You don't drink too much, do you?

Sudsman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I heard back from Kambu on Friday, and he really wants my phone number:

Quote:
Hello Dr. Hannibal,

Thanks for your understanding and assurance, I am waiting to know more
about your plans especially about coming here.

Though your phone could be monitored, I will need have the numbers, at
least to call and say hi only and not to discuss this transaction, just
like you rightly said, there ia great relief and satisfaction hearing
your voice.

Please respond urgently.

Kambu

Well, I took the advice of some in here and got a k7 voicemail box. Even though the good Dr. Lecter lives in Baltimore, it probably won't bother the lad that it's a Seattle number. (Hell, why am I not Dr. Frasier Crane?)

Quote:
My dear Mr. Shithole,

I trust you had a good weekend; I had some very good friends for dinner and am positively stuffed!

Honestly, I don't know what the obsession is with speaking to me on the phone, but since you are so persistent, my number is 206-xxx-xxxx. Naturally, you'll need to preface this with the international calling code for the US.

Now that I have given you my private phone number, I will expect a little show of faith on your end in return. I would like you to email me a picture of your goodself so I can see your face. As a psychiatrist, I can tell much about a man's personality and trustworthiness by his face. Also, so I know for sure it is you, I will require you to hold up a sign containing a secret password.

Because my hobby is gourmet food and wine, I would like the password to be my favorite wine. It is a little-known Rosie (blush wine) from California's Chateau O'Donnell that I enjoy with bearded clams, and I love it so much I lick every drop from the glass. So from now on the password will be "I LICK ROSIE O'DONNELL." That is what I want the sign to read. Please have this picture taken and send it to me, and I will know you are to be trusted.

The sign will also serve as identification for when you meet me at the airport in Johannesburg, should I be able to finalize travel plans. I haven't been to South Africa for many years, and I would love to visit again. I will let you know when I can make it. Please advise when this deal needs to be finalized so I can make travel plans.

Thank you, Brother Shithole. I look forward to receiving your photo, and even more to meeting you in person and having you for dinner.

Regards,

Hannibal Lecter

ronin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*claps*
very nice Wink
Sudsman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this guy's been baited before; he's hesitant about the photo request:

Quote:
Hello Dr. Haniibal,
Thanks for your mail and for your compliments, I will try to call and
say hi to you, not that I am obsessed with speaking with you, but
naturally I just want to speak to you and express appreciation.
About the Picture, Well, I wonder why the whole process of going to
take a photograph with a Placcard, and a password .
Well, I will put it into consideration and reconfirm with you.
I would love to know when ypou can arrive here?
Please confirm this as soon as possible.

Kambu Sithole

Time for a bit of a slap:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Shitole,

You are merely "considering" my request for a photograph, after I gave to you my private phone number? I don't think you realize just how few people have my private phone number. I changed my number to an unlisted one years ago when people threatened my life because I used my psychiatric work to help bring killers to justice. I value my privacy, sir, and I do not just go around giving out my phone number. Only my very close friends have my number.

Why the photograph with the sign and secret password? It's simple: Photographs can be taken off the Internet. Passports can be forged. Someone who is trying to deceive me would simply use someone else's photo. I don't know you, and if I am going to travel all the way to South Africa to do business with you I need to know that you are legitimate. Please do not waste your time and mine trying to convince me over the phone or via email or by sending me some anonymous photo that could be of anyone. If it does not contain the reference to my favorite wine, I will simply not accept it as genuine.

If you call me, you must use the password as all my friends do: "I LICK ROSIE O'DONNELL." You must say it twice, and say it loudly and clearly. If you do not say the password, I will not pick up the phone or respond to voicemail messages.

The password "I LICK ROSIE O'DONNELL" must also be on the sign you hold up in your photograph, or I will not believe it is you.

Brother Shitole, you are asking me to travel to South Africa, and although I have plenty of money, I will not waste it on some venture with someone who does not take me seriously. Send me the photograph, and then we will talk about when I shall come to Johannesburg.

Regards,

Brother Hannibal

tritium
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love how you keep calling him Shithole and he doesn't notice (or care). I'd do that with the Sithole I'm baiting, but he has fallen in love with my (female) character and I don't want to blow it. Very Happy

The Modest Mugu: "My dear,You are making me to fall laughter any time any day.Your words concerning black mens pennis,I dont really know.but people arround the world says that black man pennis is big.Anyway,I have not seen white mens pennis but to my own understanding it is the same God that created us all."

A Scared Lad: "his me nog peter i think some one have just hack my box and is nname is usman bello..."
Sudsman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, after a visit to the Trophy Room, I can see why he didn't want to send me a picture. He already sent on to Janne!!!

Goddamnit, no wonder I can't get a friggin' trophy!

(Man, I wish I knew how you guys get them to send nudes. I can't believe someone got a full frontal of a chick....not that she was anything I'd do.) Shocked

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic