SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Lad tells you upfront that the FBI will get involved

View next topic
View previous topic

Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

from a "REPRESENTATIVE NEEDED URGENTLY" letter:

Quote:

But the problem i have is trust,But i have my way of getting anyone
that gets away with our money,i mean the FBI branch in Washington gets
involve

Fake check scams are my latest interest. I think I'll take this one on, and get introduced to Director Mueller himself. I'll bet the Director uses a Yahoo account.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I killed a cheque mule site that blatantly stated that they would sic the law on any "employee" who waited more than 48 hours to send the money. Laughing
Bait on, Barry!

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DRAT!

His email box has either been shut down, or he botched the address he wanted me to reply to!

Mad

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Sleepless
Goat Licker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That format
Quote:
i mean the FBI branch in Washington gets involve
usually comes from an "I'm in artist in London with a wife, kids, and assorted (farm?) animals" script. I always ask a lad sweetly why don't he gets the FBI to do his check cashing for him since they are so obviously in his back pocket. Not a one explained that yet, so I guess it's one of those mysteries of the universe. Rolling Eyes

"You demanded for tampax i bought it now where are you?" - Z4k3 4dams
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x19, Safari Safari [email protected] & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safaris- Lagos Nigeria to Paga ("Crocodile City") Ghana; repeat Lagos to Tokwari Ghana - 3800mi. (With SH & Craig & Frumpy )
Safari Safari Safari Nancy, Security Guy, Robert Accra to Tamale (with SH)

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic