SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This came out of the blue...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Captain Oblivious
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had baited and burned this lad "Flora Sarafi" twice (before I joined the Eater), so I expected 'her' just to go away. But a couple days ago, I got this e-mail from the scammer:

Warning: some NSFW language further down

Quote:
Subj.: URGENT REPLY FROM KONE.

Hi

Let us do business that will us much money. Let us be partner's in fraud business. Since you are in USA, I will tell you what to do. Example, if you could be able to bring CREDIT CARDS information of your friends/people. I will prepare a cheque and send back to you. You will use the cheque and pool all his money therein. The sharing mothed is 50/50 that is percent. You take your 50% and my 50% here. There are so many ways both bank to bank deals which i will teach you.
Like now, i have a USA client who wants to pay me 18,000usd but he is insisting to send the money down to africa. In such case, i can give you details of the deal and the client's contact to meet him or contact him and he will send the money to you immediately.

Infact tell me if you can join us for deals. Saw you a Guy man and i want to teach you our games and we must be honest to each other.

My details

Mr. Paul Kone.
Country. NIGERIAN.
Resident. Cote d'Ivoire.
Age 42Yrs.
Maried with 4chidiren

So, I replied him:

Quote:
Gee, asshole. Maybe if you weren't such a shithead, I might almost
fall for your shitty scam. How about you take your scam and shove it
up your ass, bitch. I live on the honest side of life, unlike you,
dumbfuck.

Apparently, he wants more:

Quote:
I know my youngfriend. It may take you time to understand this world. You are a siner, maybe you can fuck and some other unclean lifes. We africans are thinking how we can make billions in other to brightening our sixt-coming generation, while America are only thinking their today life NO MY GUY. I am talking to you now as a friend and friend indeed. Let us share much money, it is an opportunity now and might not come up next or again. Life is like a football completion, play ur style and win the game. You can tell ur nearest friend therein about my expensive idea.
USA needs people like us to teach them million games and a lot of them has enter to internation games.
I have my own Company/Real Estate/ 5Hotels and my paradis House what of mollion's dollars while dollar is not my currencey. I made it through this idea.

I urge you once more to come up as a partner therein. I will teach you more games. Had it being that i scamed you, i mould have use the money for one good thing and pay my respossible bills ok.

We are now friends and write as a friend. Do not course any more

Sure, I won't course any more:

Quote:
Hey, shithead. Try doing something moral for once. Quit sinning and
see the light. 8th Commandment: "Thou shalt not steal". You are
stealing, heathen soul. See the light, or you shall fall into hell
with your other mugus.

Now, he's actually trying do defend his actions:

Quote:
So you know the word "MUGU" and you called that word. You are also a sinner. Let us ur friends therein mugu or maga ok. Who is "JACOB" in bible and Who is ISOR. This is the same game JACOB played his blood brother and why can't i play so.

Yeah, I know the word "mugu". What about it?

Quote:
Yeah, I know I'm a sinner, but I don't break Commandments like I break
ice. Also, I will NOT use my friends to do your shit. Jesus loves them
as well as me. Also, I will not play a high-stakes 'game' with an
asshole. I am succeeding very well by using my style, dipshit.

Who's he calling poor?:

Quote:
Poor is talking in you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. PRESIDENTS of USA played games to make more money. MONEY talks in them!!!!!!!!!!. A pritending sinner is a devil while GOD loves open siner's like me.
I am always worshipping him because the brain he gave to me.

I've been trying to make him think, but that obviously won't work. Any ideas as to what could be done?

Dear Captain Crunch, I verified the payment once again and the payment cannot be found.I took the payment slip to the western union office and i was held for 2hours because they thought i am impersonating. -James Hepp
You have been informed that you only have from now till Money, you are to send the money Via Western Union Money Transfer, that is your dead line of payment. Please take note. -James Lawrence
AND I DO NT WANT TO SEE THIS YOUR STUPID MAIL ANY MORE OR ELSE I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE F.B.I IN YOUR COUNTRY. USLESS THING -Thomas Akabike Robert, after one of his 13 trips to Moneygram
why most you ask again what do you go to western union to do, hope you are there to make a payment. -Shola Tan
DO NOT WRITE TO THIS OFFICE ANY LONGER.
We await your prompt response. -John Duke
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joe Walsh, I think it was, once recorded an album titled "You Can't Argue With A Sick Mind".

I don't believe you can make him think any more than you're going to get millions from the security company where your dead relative stashed it.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know, if you rearrange a couple of letters in his/her name - it spells "Safari". Maybe this is an omen.

Bruin
Captain Oblivious
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Barry- I know, but I figured it was worth a shot, anyways, basically I'm at square one with the person again.
@BRUIN- I was thinking that, too, though when I baited 'her', I got 'her' to wait at the airport for hours (supposedly).

Dear Captain Crunch, I verified the payment once again and the payment cannot be found.I took the payment slip to the western union office and i was held for 2hours because they thought i am impersonating. -James Hepp
You have been informed that you only have from now till Money, you are to send the money Via Western Union Money Transfer, that is your dead line of payment. Please take note. -James Lawrence
AND I DO NT WANT TO SEE THIS YOUR STUPID MAIL ANY MORE OR ELSE I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE F.B.I IN YOUR COUNTRY. USLESS THING -Thomas Akabike Robert, after one of his 13 trips to Moneygram
why most you ask again what do you go to western union to do, hope you are there to make a payment. -Shola Tan
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Captain - It sounds also like you have a "live one" for a safari. He/she wants you to "work with" him so bad, and seems so dead set in screwed up thinking, that they could be prime meat for roasting. Since all scammers are liers, he doesn't have millions, he sounds desperate to me.
Maybe your character could have an unfortunate accident, or downturn in business, and need the scammers help after all. Maybe the IRS is after you for taxes or something, and you have to flee with your bank accounts to another country.... Keep him going for awhile...it might be fun to really burn him, like leaving him stranded in another country.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Captain Oblivious
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's the odd part, there is no 'character', he just wants me to help him scam people. Though, if he does reply again, he can meet a new, extra odd character who might be more of a pain than a help... Twisted Evil

frankireland
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

reply to him and say you have reconsidered, go ahead with it for the moment and see what happens.
post the mails here and we can advise you

this guy that wants to send �18000 could be a victim or one of his friends, cant hurt finding out though

HOW CAN YOU EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT?

what i suggest we do is since you want to go into importation of drugs are you sure it is a good business venture to invests the funds in ?

Fake bank kills United Kingdom United Kingdom Ivory Coast Nigeria China
Mortar x21
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Captain - I like your "location."
"In an endless cornfield." hehehe Laughing You must be in Kansas or Iowa.
I remember going through Kansas on a cross country trip with my family when I was a kid....my father had to put up with us 5 kids saying over and over, "Dad, when are we going to be out of this boring state?" hehehe Laughing

I do like to eat cornflakes for breakfast, though.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic