SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Question about Lotteries

View next topic
View previous topic

rockstl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Everyone,

I have a stupid question for you guys. Has anyone ever played a lottery scam straight up? Maybe found something in the fine print, or the lad/lads/ladettes gave out some of their personal information. The reason I ask this is that most states/countries have very strict rules, and the gaming commision, I think, would tear these folks a new one. Just sounded like something that would be fun, and at the same time, doing your patriotic duty.

Rock

http://www.tmsforacure.org/ If you have extra millions, throw some at this disease, or pm me for more info Smile
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lotto Lads are smarter than that. Since they are running a scam, they're not worried about getting in trouble with the gaming commission. They cover their tracks pretty well. Their operations are slick and well organized.

EDITED TO ADD: I haven't really taken on the lotto lads as much as the others. I've straight baited them when I have. I don't bait them unless I decide that my fake ID collection needs some expansion. Sometimes I score one and sometimes I don't.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.

Last edited by Captain Pike on Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have had a lotto lad accidently reveal his other scamming names to me.. I don't know if any of them are his real name.. Doubt it.. Lotto lads are fun, fun, FUN to play with IMHO.. Very Happy So much potential for mental torture.... True, they are tough nuts to crack, but once you get into the soft, chewy middle.. Twisted Evil

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've seen it written somewhere that they are hard to bait, I've had a lot of fun with them. They can be a bore to get started and they seem to be demanding quicker results these days. (we must be getting to them Smile )
But thats when the fun begins.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Check out my first and longest running lotto bait. It lasted over a year Laughing

Mrs. Damirez (Lottery scam): That sums up your person as been fraudulent. Our legal team have been instructed to bring criminal charges against you in the EU court.
Mrs. Damirez: We are just sick and tired with this cat and mouse game you have forced us into.
Mary Ray: the Investigation Authority will be after you and you know what that means.
Ogomegbunam:is there at any time or point in the future a need or requisition for blood ritual?
Safari x3
mrsbean
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've done the "No, you can't charge me a non-resident tax. I live in Canada half the year!" routine on a few Canadian lotto scammers, with varying results.

Straightbait

Nifty anti-scam sites of interest
Artists Against 419 | Fraudwatchers |Scamomatic | Scampatroll Scam Victims United | Fake Checks Dot Org
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I personally like lotto scams. As mentioned above, they can twig early, but sometimes you get a desperate lad that you can really play with. As a matter of fact, the noble Mr. Gates is giving away mega millions, I just found out today. I think it was nice of Microsoft to give some money back to me.... Twisted Evil
Artemis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have said this in other threads. I am currently exclusively baiting lottery lads.

I like collecting their colourful certificates and the payment modalities are really fun. Sometime I am even lucky enough to pick up a fake website.

You have to bait fairly straight but at least I can cut and paste most of my replies.

..and in my opinion lottery lads are probably the most successful so any damage i can do is worthwhile.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic