SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Once you got a 419-er on the hook all it is a reel it in...?

View next topic
View previous topic

Poll :: Shall i push it to the limit?

Ride the way as you are
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Easy there tiger, Walk before you can run
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
Push that little bit harder to be the best
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

GonadMcDangle
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i got a baiting session going and i got a plan in my head of how i'm going to implement it so maxium safety to myself but absolute hillarity.

i got the old dead diamond deal going and i've masked myself as a vicar of whitecastle church of aberdeen.

i told them a bit about myself
'I have invest in the Meat and Two Veg business in my spare time. I enjoy golf and meat balls. I hope you can pick up the pace of this transaction as i have a busy time ahead. Due to new tax laws i must literally dump a large sum of money as a donation in the church's name otherwise it risks being confiscated by the Government. If only there was a needy cause for this cash. Anyway i look forward to your reply.'

and they are so dumb they haven't seen the bold part so i let it slip for now.

then as i send them this little gag.

'Yes my Cellular Telephone is quite advanced. It is called Voicemail. Due to myself being a man of God I cannot have my Cellular Telephone going off in the middle of confession or a town meeting, What a silly little man you are. Also i must ask now you have become my friend are there any confessions you will like to give? Please trust me as i am a man of god.

Please note next time leave a message and i assure you that i will get it. I understand your predicament and you need $1200 and have $400. This would mean you are $600 short to cover the rest. I am glad my Western maths skills are put in good use for once. People say i am retarded. I would like to Help you in every way you see fit.

Your dearest
XXXXXX'

Have i got an easy bait or am i just too good? Or am i pushing it a bit.?

A little bit a guidence wouldn't go too far. (Still waiting for that mentor)

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hard to tell from the disjointed sample emails you've posted. Context is everything.

But you may wish to consider whether being "smart" is the route to choose. It can be hilarious to read when the bait is all said and done, but it can also scare away lads who like dumb and easy victims. So again, the context of who you are baiting will greatly influence whether your chosen course of action is a wise one.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic