SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Some lads are just plain clueless

View next topic
View previous topic

GomerPyle
Pervert Bastard

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I detected a certain lack of experience in this scriptless begging scam mail

Quote:
.........(snip) My name is xxxxx xxxxxx 19 years old from Africa and l am from a Poor family, my family are very very poor that we don't have food no money and no one to cloth us and not only that my mother are not well she is sick. so please l need your help in anyway you want help me and my family, please do it for the sake of God and for the sake of love you have in me and my family.

- so I passed him onto my Russian model and sent him my standard template reply that goes out whatever the opening mail says. I've posted it before, and it's pretty cringeworthy, so I won't repeat it - but it works, and in reply I got this

Quote:
..........(snip) Please My Lover can you tell me your country and your age, l love you and l love you.and your reply is needed.

Hunger, poverty and sickness all forgotten - a miracle has happened ! Never a good idea to drop your pants too soon. I have a blank canvas to work with and evil intentions - come with me lad I won't hurt you - too much. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
rumbero
"Professional Liar"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer: Looks like he needs a good church to help him and his family. I do feel sorry for this type of modality Laughing
if you want to share the F***r I would love to bait him from one of my churches

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
GomerPyle
Pervert Bastard

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's my fault - if I detect a low intellect I am in there like a poison dart - so I guess I shouldn't complain, but really !!!!

This is another of my lads - a gold seller, and my Russian model wants a golden goat statue for the Russian Orthodox Church. Not a bleedin' difficult concept is it ? I have been desperate to get him talking goat - but he's dodging it like mad, with all the cunning of a schoolboy whose been caught before.

Today I get this- and I cotton on that he hasn't even worked out that Ludmilla is a female name !!!!!

Quote:
Thanks for your mail, infarct it will be best for you to come here, i mean it will give us the opportunity to know each other and talk for more business, i believe as we meet ourselves it will help to have trust to each other. you made mentioned about beaches, do you mean ocean, or ladies ?,if you mean ladies you can see attached picture a lady from my country. We are from a royal family whatever you need here you must get it. My dear about the statue, you need not talk till you come down here, you will see with your eyes, i do not need to coment.pls i will like to know when you will be coming you can come with your models, so i can take you around Ghana, you know we have many tourists centers.

Is he taking the piffle ? Now I don't know whether to undergo a sex change (back to male) and keep on going or become a lesbian. If he won't talk goat I'm going nowhere.

I think these are the beaches this comedian is offering me. Anyone seen them before ?

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r184/LemuelGulliver/my2.jpg
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r184/LemuelGulliver/my.jpg

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you made mentioned about beaches, do you mean ocean, or ladies

Think he's confusing beaches and bitches?

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic