SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

rasheed bunghole

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr Hugh G Rection
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

a doctor's note!

>From: [email protected]
>To: [email protected]
>Subject: From Dr Rasheed Bankole( with trust and confidential )
>Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 12:24:07 -0400
>
>FROM THE DESK OF: DR. RASHEED BANKOLE
>(CHIEF ACCOUNTANT)
>NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY(N.P.A.)
>ACCOUNT DEPARTMENT(N.P.A.)
>N.PA. MAIN BUILDING,MARINA
>LAGOS, NIGERIA
>Email: [email protected] (Alternative Email)
>
>
> REF: REQUEST FOR TRANSFER OF $11.6M INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT FOR FURTHER BUSINESS INVESTMENT
>
>Good Day,
>
>I am Dr. Rasheed Bankole, chairman- audit committee, with the Nigerian Ports Authority(N.P.A.), I headed the audit committee whose assignment was to audit, review and recommend payment for all contracts awarded in the N.PA. before the great incident of Fire Outbreak occurred on the 23rd of december, 2003, burning the N.P.A. Headquarters/building in Lagos
>
>In the course of our review, we discovered that the sum of USD$ 11,600,000.00 (ELEVEN MILLION,SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S. DOLLARS ONLY) was floating unclaimed in the corporation account without beneficiary. This money emanated from an over-invoiced contracts awarded to Some foreign firms for the supply of Tug Boats and maintenance of Jetties in the Sea Ports of whole Federal Republic of Nigeria during the time of the incident.
>
>Based on our status as senior government officials in top sensitive position of trust, we cannot stand to claim this money ourselves because of Nigerian law, hence, I decided to contact you. All modalities for this transfer have been fully worked out.
>
>We have already secured a preliminary order to effect this payment into your bank account from this Account Department (N.P.A). Now we implore you to us immediately your Actual BANKING PARTICULARS for smooth transfer of this money into your bank account for further Business investment in your country.
>
>We intend to share the money in the following manner: 30% for you, 65% for us and 5% for any miscellaneous expenses. This business is 100% risk-free. Please when replying to this mail, Do kindly reply me through my Alternative Email Address for Security reasons.
>
>
>We look forward to a fruitful business relationship with you.
>
>Best Regards
>
>DR.RASHEED BANKOLE(Chief Accountant)
>
>NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY(N.P.A.)
>
>__________________________________________________________________

oh boy! Looks like I'm in the money!! i reply:

Dude,
transfer it now ok because i sure need the cashola

Hugh

mugu say:

>From: "Dr. Rasheed Bankole" <[email protected]>
>To: drhughgrection
>Subject: This is Dr. Rasheed Bankole
>Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 03:53:17 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Dear Dr Hugh,
>
>Thank you for your response that sounded so eager, but you have to know that there is no way I can transafer the money into your nominated account without even knowing anything about you, I want to know more about you then we can do business together with trust and understand, if you are willing to help then let me know then I will tell you what to send down to me for my own perusal.
>
>I await your kind response.
>Dr.Rasheed Bankole
>
>
>---------------------------------
>Does your mail provider give you a FREE online calendar? Yahoo! does.
>Get Yahoo! Mail

well, that sounds complicated, and i reply:

Dr. Rash,
Well, I want to know about you, too. So how do I trust you?
Hugh

mugu say:

>To: "Dr Hugh G. Rection" <>
>Subject: Required
>Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 04:04:24 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Dear Dr. Hugh,
>
>Thanks for your early reply, I am happy that you know what this transaction is all about.Yes, before I can go into business with you I have to trust you and make sure that the fund will be safe in with you, and you have to assure me that you will not do away with my fund when it gets to you. I need all this because I can not just start with you just like that. I should be the one to talk about trust and not you, my fund is coming to you, have you forgotten that? I will like you to know that based on our status as senior government officials in top sensitive position of trust we don't want our names dented,so for no reason should this business made open,so we will like you to keep this confidential. All we need from you now, is trust and understanding, In a business like this we need to trust ourselves, we will like you to assure us that this money will be safe when it gets into your account, and you have to send to us the following items below:
>
>Dr Hugh, If you are willing to do this business with me let me have following items below:
>
>(1) scanned copy of your International passport
>(2) Telephone number and fax(mobile phone number if any) for easy and safe conversation
>(3) Your postal/home address
>(4) The name of your company/occupation and your position in the company
>(5) Your country of origin.
>
>And I will also like to know your maritial status. As soon as I receive all this, I shall forward mine to you as well if you so wish. I need all this for my own perusal,and I will like you to know that everything has been fully worked out for this transaction. I am hoping to get all that we have requested from you soonest and I hope to enter into a business relationship with you.
>
>Finally, I will like to inform you that we have to do what ever we need urgently because this money is under the mandate of just a month and some weeks, so try as much as possible to always update us so that we can tell you the next step to take and whom to contact for the release of this fund.
>
>I await your urgent response.
>
>Best Regards
>Dr. Rasheed Bankole

hugh g rection says:

Hello Doctor,
I think, since you contacted ME, you should prove you are not a fraud bastard guy.
Hugh

mugu say:

>To: "Dr Hugh G. Rection"
>Subject: Understanding Matters Mr. Hugh
>Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 03:56:37 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Dr Hugh Rection,
>
>How are you today? I am not surprise hearing you talk about fraud, but what I have at hand has nothing to do with fraud or what ever you call it, I am a very good christian only that our economical situation made me be financially handicap for now and that is why I want to transfer this fund so that I would me able to make sum, because here we earn less or no salary. I know nothing about fraud and I don't pray to be a fraud barsterd. I want you to tell me what you want from me for proper identification and for you to trust me. I required all that from you because I want to trust you too, so it is not as if I don't know what I am doing. I cannot just transafer 11.6 Million USD into someone's account, who I don't even know his whereabout, so that is the reason that made me request for all that in my second mail to you. Please if you are interested and willing to assist me carryout this transaction quikely let me know and send the required items as well, as soon as I receive it I will
> not fell to send my international pessport copy and my full contact details for your own perusal. Please we don't have much time in this transaction any longer, so please try as much as possible to update and reply my mails.
>
>I await your swift response.
>
>Best Regards
>Dr. Rasheed Bankole

alrighty then. i reply:

dEAR Bunkhole,

How can you prove to me you are not a fraud? Just because you say you aren't doesn't mean you are not. I want to help you but I need proof from you.
Hugh

mugu say:

>To: drhughgrection
>Subject: I have attached my international passport
>Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 07:45:56 -0700 (PDT)
>
>This is my international passport for your own perusal. Please send down yours as soon as you get this.This is my address below:
>
>ACCOUNT DEPARTMENT(N.P.A.)
>28 N.PA. MAIN BUILDING,MARINA
>LAGOS, NIGERIA
>
>I will send my private telephone and fax numbers to you, I don't want to give you my company telephone numbers for security reasons, I want us to talk directly in person.
>
>Please confirm that u have received this.
>
>I await your swift response
>Thanks
>
>Dr. Rasheed Bankole
>

i didn't save the passport copy he sent me. It was a bad one, though, and we here all know what they are like...

Dr Bunghole,

How do I know that this passport isn't a fake? I'm very very suspicious. Perhaps you need to send me a current photo of yourself to alleviate my suspicions. How about you hold a sign with my name on it?

Regards,
Hugh G Rection

mugu says:

>To: "Dr Hugh G. Rection" <
>Subject: Thanks for understanding
>Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 01:59:08 -0700 (PDT)
>
>
>Dear Dr. Hugh,
>
>I understand what you mean but I don't know how I can proof myself to you but I think I should scan and send the (2)pages of my international passport and my company address, I believe that is enough proof My dear friend? Because I don't mean any harm all I need is your help which will also favour both praties. Please I need to trust you too that is why I have requested from you the items which I sent to you yesterday.
>I will scan my international passport later today and I will also send it to as well, but as soon as you receive please don't fail to send yours too. We don't have much time in this transaction and that is why we must make move, that is to proceed, because we still need to secure some necessary approvals in your names/favour which might take upto two three days.
>
>Dear Dr. Hugh, You are not going to sign the document and certificates by attachment, I will send all the necessary document to you via-postal services so that you can see that you are receiving them directly from the Ministry, so please we need to trust each other very well so that we will be able to conclude this transaction successfully without any misunderstanding. Please I believe that you understand this transaction and the processes, and that is why I am offering you 30% of the total sum, so please be ready to help me in both side, we but knows that in a transaction like we must spend to make it work out fast and successsfully, if you go back to my first mail/proposal to you, you will that I maped out 5% for any expenses that might incur in the process.
>
>Right now I have almost used all that I have been saving for years to process this documents/approvals because I know what I am doing and I know what I am going get back in return. So my dear friend I have told you that you don't have to scared, the whole document are inorder it is left for the beneficiary, which is you to sign them so then my Lawyer will sibmit it to the appropiate Quaters concerned.
>
>Please as soon as you receive information please quikely send the requested items so that we can proceed immediately. I will also like to talk with you for further detailed discussions.
>
>I await your urgent response.
>
>Best Regards
>Dr. Rasheed Bankole
>
>

i give my reply:

Dr Bunghole,

I don't think I understand. You'd be better off also sending me a picture of yourself holding a sign with my name on it so i can be assured its really you
Dr Rection

and he hasn't written back yet...oh well....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic