SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I wasn't baiting them, but he tried to cheat me!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I was on craigslist trying to find a phone for cheap, I emailed this guy who offered awesome prices for the phone I want. This guy goes by the name of "Sam Timmons" ([email protected]). The below contains part of our conversation:

Quote:
Sam: Yse it comes with the mem card. 200 per unit. Located in Alberta however i do ship and accept Certapay as its a safe method of online payment. Thank you.

Quote:
Me: You are saying that each brand new unlocked Sony Ericsson W810i costs $200 CDN, and it comes with all the works from Sony?? (1GB memory card, factory warranty..etc)
If my phone is D.O.A. can I send it back?
Thanks for your time,

Quote:
Sam: Yes theres 30 days refund/exchange with me. Correct thats exaclty what im saying. WIth shipping your grand total is $215. Thank you.

Quote:

Me: Besides Certapay, do you accept any other payment forms that provide more security to the buyers (ie. Me)?

Quote:

Sam: I dont take anything else as i find certapay is the safest. it provides security for you because you are sending moeny from your canadian account directly to mine. As it takes 2 pieces of gov issued Id to open a bank account in Canada in the case of fraud i would be traced immediately and charged with fraud. All you would have to do is report me to your local bank and PD.

by this time I know he is a scum-bag

Quote:
Me: Actually I just found out that I'll be going to Alberta next week� where is your store located I'll just do a local pick up

Quote:
Sam: Im not a store i do private sales if you noticed i dont charge tax etc. The deal would have to be done online as i do this as a side business etc. Im just outside of Edmonton btw what part of alberta are you going to ?

Quote:
Me: Well there are really a few things in Alberta that I wanna go see, I am going to check out West Edmonton Mall.

Maybe we can do a local cash exchange?
Quote:
Sorry online deals only. I would have to pay taxes etc if i were to start doing local pick ups etc because then im clasified as a store.

on my last email, I basically said "OK since you insisted I will need your account # and information, can you please fill out some information on the word document I attached". Inside the document was 2 gay men sucking off each other, and I wrote "FUCK YOU NIGERIAN SCAMMER, ONLINE ONLY MY ASS".

It makes me angry that some people tries to exploit others like this... and I am certain that there are many people who actually got tricked. Why can't these people just go out and earn a honest living?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic