SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Are we making a difference?

View next topic
View previous topic

Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Recently I have had something happen that makes me think we are indeed making an impact. I had 2 baits going that pretty much were played out and I had not replied in a week or two. Then I receive an e-mail from my lads account that was written in a totally different style. So I'm thinking the lads are being instructed to go over older contacts to see if they can be resumed. I may be wrong, and this may be common practice, but it seems to have just recently started for me. Could the baiting and education we provide be making an impact? Is it possible that the pool of victims is declining to the point that the lads are now trying to recycle old contacts?

Just a thought.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads will often retry a vic they failed with before using another script. Ones they did scam will often be sent a recovery scam letter. Think of it as a chance to bait your lad all over again Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Harry, I've also had lads come back after a while to try again, so I do hope we are making some kind of difference. I think if just one of us stops an innocent person being scammed then thats fantastic.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Dirteh Sanchez
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Must admit, one of my Holocaust baits that died months ago has suddenly started writing me again.

Killed Scammer Banks >100 (gave up counting longgggggg ago.) Jolly Roger x5 x2 Mortar
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I look at it this way--

12 minutes of their time and money spent replying to me on 1 email in a day is an hour in the Internet Cafe by them after a mere 5 letters, plus their fake document fees. It costs them--what, $2-3 per hour to rent a computer? And if I can get 30 or more--some times many more--out of them, I've taken a sizeable chunk of cash from them by their living standards. The catchers are typing against the clock and the ogas. THEY have the pressure, not me. Not you either, never forget this!

And sometimes I nuke them, sometimes just fade away with no real conclusion either way leaving them wondering where the screwup came. I always consider it a victory to have seriously wasted their time and money. The fun is always exclusively my own. I can spend hours on the computer with them for maybe 3-cents per hr in electric and promise them the world and give them nothing in return. I tell ya--fun was never this cheap in price ever! And I've had dozens of offers of marriage from them in several distaff aliases I use.

But more importantly, every minute they spend trying to scam us is one less they aren't spending on a real victim. And THAT is what really matters.

Yes indeed, we do make a difference.

cheerz---jervis tetch---mad hatter
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think we are making an impact, though I think we won’t learn of our biggest impacts.

We could mentally befuddle someone enough it helps lead to their arrest. Harras them enough they just quit, or and a personal goal of mine is to harass them enough they flip out at the cyber café.

Abu has this strange look in his eye, his associates glance at him and think that’s strange. Abu pauses, and then the screaming and computer smashing starts. He is babbling something about an insane American smuggling his money on coconuts.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Imagine how easy a way of making money scamming would be if there weren't all these GMail jokers and kidbois around, making you go on Safari , making you visit jail , killing your good seeded phoneshops e-mail addy Cellphone , wasting your time typing and making you mad banghead . Then you know a part of the impact we are making.

Old contacts will allways be recycled. Some will be given to underlings and mailed with a new format, others will come up with a new modality "the fund is cleared, accept this check as my way to say thanks" etc.

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic