SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

So your lad wants an MTCN number?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Big boy borat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks people. Will try this out.
hugh_ben_pond
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, do they really go through all that for the number? I just finished the last page and I couldnt answer the most technical ones truthfully. I did type in odd things to get it to go, like Interface I put "Red or Blue" and things like that...thats quite a clever use of their time...I think if you could trap them into more like that, getting their personal info could be an advantage

"Shes a scaaaaam baiter, makes them work hard, makes them want more, more of her dough" (to Nelly Furtado's ManEater)

"Stopping scams one scum at a time" (me)

"i can not call or resive call from anybody becouse my breen is bad I can holy reith emails you can see my fotos attache" (idiot)
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've used WUSECURE a few times, and it's absolutely friggin' brilliant! Even had a lad contact Western's office in Canada for support.

Emma, you RULE!
crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, due to an infestation of silicon-eating weevils, or some other lame excuse for a vacation, our servers are out of action until 18th April and we can't process your transfers until then!

Thanks , done hijack off somewhere enjoying yourself when in my desperate need of WU Shocked Laughing Laughing

have fun,
cheers

for your own good now you want to fuck up with me <[email protected]>
Osama Bin Laddin's hard Rocket [mask:1]<drmkhoza@unionplus>[/mask:1]
please send my details on how to reach you thanks <[email protected]>
PLEASE RESPECT YOUR SELF BY SENDING ME FAKE INFORMATION OK <tony_emeka>
Phish 1x United States
Fake Banks Killed: United Kingdom x8 |Nigeria x1 |Spain x1
Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I gave my lad the WU "Disservice" number or the website as alternative. He couldn't get through on the phone, so he went to the online site. And this is what he tells me:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Jack,

How are you i received your mail, As you have instructed so i did but i could not get through on phone to the customer secure services of the western union i guess the lines were too busy so i used the website, after completing this process i was giving some numbers as the MTCN number and i was told to take it to a western union outlet for processing, but Mr. Mike Vwarhe has taken it to a western union outlet near by but still they told him they do not understand that kind of digit, the accepted MTCN digit is suppose to be 10 digit so i am sending the number as it was shown to me in the completion of the form, i want you to show it to your western union and let them extract the 10 digit number for you and send me the 10 digit number with the question and answer so that by tomorrow i can acquire this release order document in your name as i have explained to you please try to get this number to them today and get back to me i will leave a message on your recorder.
This is exactly how it was given to me so please get back to me immediately. they said the MTCN number is PGP encrypted. So please ask them so get the 10 digit out for you and send it to me.
9 f 3 3 3 2 1 5 0 f 0 8 c 9 7 9 b 8 6 5 e 6 4 2 9 f 9 3 1 6 f c 2 8 f 7 4 0 e 2 5 3 a 2 5 5 0 1 9 4 0 3 c c f 5 1 2 8 3 2 b b 0 f e 0 1 b 4 5 c b 4 1 2 e e b c 8 7 f e 1 0 e 1 2 9 3 3 5 b f 8 f 2 4 8 6 d 5 c f e 1 3 e 4 2 6 6 8 4 2 9 9 2 a 9 3 f 1 1 b e 2 5 a e b d a 6 4 5 7 a 3 2 4 e 7 5 f d c 4 3 4 f a d f 4 f 7 f 4 9 a 2 e 3 c a d 8 4 5 8 2 4 9 7 8 4 6 c a 2 e f e 4 c 1 c e b a 0 b 4 8 3 e 9 d 5 5 c 5 9 2 d 2 0 5 7 e 1 f 6 8 f b c 6 4 6 7 5 3 b e 8 1 f d c 1 1 8 9 c 9 e 1 6 e e 5 0 f 7 5 5 6 7 6 2 3 3
Yours Truly,
Hon. Henry Dechamps O

What do I tell him now? Looks like this lad will go to any extent to get his number. Any suggestions?

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir
after waiting at the airport for 3 hours i did not see you, i was there till the last pilot came out, what is the position , are you in belgium or still in usa pls write me back , am confused - Patrick Williams

you must be a mad man why can,t you understand simple language it your
stupid mother that have head like that of sadam hussien that was hang
may your mouth bend to your back idiot i am helping you and you are talking trash.
francis mensah
crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you tried McDucks western union, here the link,

for your own good now you want to fuck up with me <[email protected]>
Osama Bin Laddin's hard Rocket [mask:1]<drmkhoza@unionplus>[/mask:1]
please send my details on how to reach you thanks <[email protected]>
PLEASE RESPECT YOUR SELF BY SENDING ME FAKE INFORMATION OK <tony_emeka>
Phish 1x United States
Fake Banks Killed: United Kingdom x8 |Nigeria x1 |Spain x1
beavis
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another tool for the circle of confusion (and Western Union use to be so simple).

"all we need from you sincerety , honesty and fear of the Lord. Since we know how to reach you in U.S."
"Do not let me die, this is all i have left." "I'm almost dead of expectation and promises" "my debts are pilling up daily"
"i now sleep in a nearby cafe just to be sure i respond to your mail right on time."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic