SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

So your lad wants an MTCN number?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He just wants a magic 10-digit number that he can take to the bank and get his $$$ Unfortunately, jokers keep sending MTCN numbers that the banks won't accept - 9 digits, 11 digits, silly Greek letters...

That's all solved...

http://www.wusecure.com/decoder.html

can decode those 'encrypted security numbers into the Real Thing�

After answering a few simple questions, he is presented with the MTCN number, except, it has a security screening over it (in case anyone is looking over his shoulder, you understand). All he has to do is hit the 'Print' button at http://www.wusecure.com/decoderp.html to print out a clear, unobliterated 10-digit number Twisted Evil

(Well, with 100 pages of them, there must be one that works!)

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba
Every time you get a million dollars, something queers the deal - Homer

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice. I filled in the first few pages and then gave up.
And I've probably got a better attention span than your average lad.

The typo on the first page needs sorting out though.

"Instead" instead of "Insead".
Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent! Laughing I love how picky it is about how you can answer the questions... it takes forever to figure out what it wants if you don't pay close enough attention to some things!

Date sent: 02-16-07

"LOLZ FILL IN THE DATE SENT!"

Date sent: 02/16/07

Date sent: 16/02/07

Date sent: Evil or Very Mad

And it just gets worse... Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent Emma! Thanks a lot for your hard work!

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up First-class cafe-time-wasting, teeth-grinding, ball-busting tool for the lads. They're going to love it. Excellent job. Very Happy

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That took a bit of work to get through..Wink I can picture the lads in an internet cafe bugging the owner for all of the computer related info.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it.

I am definitely going to be using this
Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's fantastic. Do you register any records of lads who start answering the "simple" questions? Any way of knowing which ones of your lads actually believed it and tried to get the MTCN number?

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir
after waiting at the airport for 3 hours i did not see you, i was there till the last pilot came out, what is the position , are you in belgium or still in usa pls write me back , am confused - Patrick Williams

you must be a mad man why can,t you understand simple language it your
stupid mother that have head like that of sadam hussien that was hang
may your mouth bend to your back idiot i am helping you and you are talking trash.
francis mensah
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The responses are logged but that's pretty boring. It's the bill for the printing that is going to hit them! 100 pages of MTCN numbers 400 pixels high and overlapping - unless they pull out the plug!
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads have never had it so good! Laughing Twisted Evil

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Gamblor
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's fantastic! I have someone expecting a big payday this week. He's been pissed at me so this'll push him over the edge.

How many pages does he go through before he gets the printable pages?

"The rate of dishonest and fraudulent act been perpetrated by persons of dubious intent is quite alarming, perhaps it is due to Economic Pressures and financial constraints, but it is outrageous that some persons could get indulged in such mischievous and unlawful act." Michael Spiff
MotherFelix
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Either Im missing something, or the site is down.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gamblor wrote:
How many pages does he go through before he gets the printable pages?

I've kept this one short, only 12 pages so that he doesn't give up. Most of the fields are checked for realistic answers so that he can't put any rubbish in - they still do but they have to think a bit more about it.

When they get to the final page, I've used a different print stylesheet from the screen stylesheet so, what prints out is not what you see on the screen but a couple of hundred random 10-digit numbers printed at 400 point type size, which requires about 100 pages of paper to print.

Either he is going to have to pay the cafe owner for a lot of prints or he is going to piss everybody off by pulling a plug out.

(Thinks - I really should put a 'STOP' button on there. I wonder what it would do?)

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
Orbter
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hmm...I take it it's supposed to do more than just give "You haven't filled in your name" error messages. That's all I get, even when I fill all the fields in.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ If you don't answer the questions correctly, it will not allow you to continue. Annoying, isn't it? Entering 'asdasd' in is not going to work. I have tested this in IE6 and 7 on Windows and Mozilla and Safari on Mac.

IP Freely
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Beautiful. Laughing
Ethian
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Think i've hit a few glitches though... My addy and his data were just random monkeytypewrited stuff, and my date of receiving info was 1 year and some months before the sending of the cash... Perhaps a little check in that could make it even more fun
(and an IP-log we can view, perhaps on a subpage?) Had some fun putting in crappy data, but it nearly eats it all... (only when i refused to fill in it errored) Congrats on the site, i'll promote it under my mugu boys

Closed lad accounts
Baron Von Raschke
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pure evil genius Twisted Evil

This will breathe new life into a couple of hinky lads i'm baiting

Barr. Uche wrote:
'you did'nt not tell me of the the proper MTCN numer again!'
Sgt Cho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the part where 100 ink heavy pages are printed out. Sounds like some lads are in for some serious pain!

Well theres only one way to truly test it out. I have some lads who will be willing to try it for you! Twisted Evil

'call me what ever you like my God is biger than yours amen' bekija zuma

'why is the government allowing people like you to live among human beings. People like you are suppose to be at the zoo.' janice churton

'Please come and f* me my love,your bobs are driving me crazy' EO

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2
Bustyn_Yuhrass
Forever n00b

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Top notch, as usual Emma. You have a dark gift. Cool

Mortar x4

banghead
pony pony pony
Balogna
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is perfect! My current Lad has been bugging me for an MTCN and I told him that I threw the WU receipt away. I've been stalling, but now I can give him this and see if he goes for it! Fantastic.

Since the entries are logged, can you tell me if my guy goes on there and how far he gets? Because I'd feel so good if he was on there, got to the printing, and fucked away 100 sheets of paper. It'd make me feel like I've really accomplished something in the fight against scammers.

My truest appreciation goes out to whoever wrote up that website. I'll be testing it out tomorrow (gotta make my lad sweat it out over the weekend)
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Really nice Emma! Great looking site too.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Dareth Ioggmao
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll have a couple of beta testers work through your site Emma, thanks!

I, too, would love to be able to see stats and logins for my lads if possible. I now squat about html, so I do have to rely on my friends here to handle my dirty work, and most of you are so willing and able. I love it. Smile

Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dareth Ioggmao wrote:
I, too, would love to be able to see stats and logins for my lads if possible.

If you tell me what to watch for and provide an email address, I will forward the form submissions. emma(at)wusecure.com

scampette
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's wonderful. I went through it and printed out two pages of the WU numbers....it was awesome. Great job!!

Scamp
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic