SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

My Hero - my cat.

View next topic
View previous topic

Lew_Skannen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This little creature might look like nothing more than a strikingly beautiful, graceful, elegant feline but in fact this little chap is my 'close protection agent' in charge of protecting me and my property during the hours of darkness.

Last night at 3am I was awakened by a fierce hissing sound. I went to investigate and saw my little cat doing battle with a puffadder. The snake which seems to have tried to sneak into the house was cornered. He had his back to the wall and my little cat was kicking his ass!!!
Actually all he could do was swat him repeatedly on the back of the head but he wasn't going to let the bastard get into the house. Eventually I sorted it out with a lump of wood. I don't mind snakes in general, I just don't want them round the house and it could have been an unpleasant start to the morning to meet a puffadder in the bedroom...

Well done that cat!

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool (and beautiful) cat!
I live in the 'burbs and so snakes aren't necessarily a problem but I do worry that my dogs will go on a rampage in bushland on our long walks and have a go at an Aussie snake (ALL will kill you in a heartbeat). One of my dogs' mother was killed by a copperhead, but only after she killed it first, so maybe I'm over paranoid. This has been a record year for snake bites in Oz, some of them in cities, and with several fatalities. The ongoing drought is bringing them into more populated areas looking for food and water and apparently it's a 'breeding year' so there's more of them around. In theory we are not allowed to use the Chunk Of Wood Final Solution because they are 'protected' but if I was faced with a cornered snake in my house I don't think I'd let that stop me from pulverising it with a shovel.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Pantsface
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like it where i live, the most dangerous animal around besides humans are bears. They cant slide under your door.

G>R>O>S>S>

"As an idiot who have not see money?Stupify away from me ungodly person." - Nugo

"I dream how we will sit at you at home I will
sit on your knees, you will iron my face, my legs." - Marina

pony Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

Click here to support 419Eater.com

friday3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well done cat Very Happy

When I live in snake invested areas we had a silky terrier who was fantastic at keeping snakes away. With all that fur they couldn't bite her so they had the choice of getting the hell out of there of being shredded by a 10 inch tall dog that barely weighs more than it. Most chose to bypass the house and stay in the wilderness the other side of the fence.

The above text is the sole intellectual property of friday3. Reproduction without the expressed permission of Friday3 is a breach of copyright punishable be a fine of up to $50 000 (payable by check) and/or 5 years jail.

"Hubbard is a "crackpot" and of "doubtful mental background." - From FBI files concerning L, Ron Hubbard

Mods have a wonderful sense of humor; you just aren't funny

Jolly Roger
Mortar x21

drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well done that cat !
>is it customary to give cat a big tuna lunch?<
Razz

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
Miss Behaving
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am so glad the worst thing I have to worry about is a very acrobatic mouse. Although it's unpleasant, I'm not too scared of it and can kill it indirectly with poison.

But a snake, it is fast and rapidly fatal. I am amazed at your cat, please give it a plate of fish fingers or similar treat. Very Happy

Lew_Skannen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my kitty cat has been rewarded with a whole pile of stewed chicken in addition to his usual plate of sardines.
Apparently cats are quite skilled at dealing with snakes (with the exception of pythons which seem to be a bit smarter and actually hunt cats). They seem to instinctively know that they should avoid getting bitten and are amazingly fast. The puffadder is the fastest strking snake in the world but he was getting smacked repeatedly on the head by my stripey little fluff ball.
Anyway he has been basking in admiration all day. He is just so cool and relaxed.
The ultimate hero really. Nonchalant, understated. He just loafs about the place like nothing has happened while I go all gooey and fawn over him, gushing with praise etc.

sweet_elle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We dont really have snakes or bears in London, but my little pussy cat Thom stopped a burglar getting in a few years ago.

I opened the back window to let him out for the night and as soon as he got out he stopped, and started hissing which was so unlike him. He wouldnt move from the spot so I hesitantly went outside (bearing in mind I was only a 17 year old girl) to see what the problem was and I saw a bloke run out the garden and jump over the fence! Turned the light on and found a crow bar on the floor by the kitchen window!!!

After that Thom got to stay in for the night (I couldnt leave him outside after that, he was a key witness!) and a huge plate of pilchards! They're great aren't they?
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I was a child we had a dog called Mackie. A Heinz 57 mut who was a very territorial little boy who did not like any one messing with his patch.

Very late at night, my mother heard something clatter outside the house. She opened the back door for Mackie, and was in time to see a man jump over the front gates - quite tall actually - followed by the dog. She also heard a few screams. We never had anyone wanting to pinch coal after that.

Again, when I was young, I was adopted by a gorgeous tortoise shell cat named Susie. She had a litter of kittens. They were her pride and joy. She was looking after them until they died of old age. A local dog made the mistake of chasing one of Susie's grandchildren and her son's girlfriend. This dog ran into Susie and her daughter Cleo. All we heard was a dog screaming and saw the dog running down the path with Susie riding on the dog's back and being chased by a number of other cats.

Pets can be really funny.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool cat. We had a color point short hair that looked like your cat Lew. Sleek and elegant. I believe that a neighbor lady trapped it and drove it a county away. Right after that there was a feral mother cat that had no skin on its tail. At first I thought that someone had caught the cat by the tail and somehow skinned it. I think it got caught in the trap. Another neighbor took the hurt cat in and had the vet remove what was left of its tail. This lady did not understand what cats do. I used a pole mounted fruit picker to harvest her cat trap right out of her backyard. I got her educated about Hanta Virus and plague and now she leaves cats alone.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice job by the kitty, but if you want REAL snake protection you've gotta get yourself this little guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ez5QPW-ku4

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic