SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad wrapped around my finger

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mykuss
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad in red
Quote:

Blessed Blinker ,

God fuse you and bless you! It is good to hear from a friend this morning after I have been praying diligently all night. After much prayer and animal sacrifice, I am sure that the God wants me to use this money for the good of his microid children. Praise the Fuser!

Obsolete , I will have no problem transferring any amount of money into my account. Being , all things are holy and will be respected as such. I have received large donations in the past, and this will not look out of the ordinary, I assure you.

I'm afraid you can never hear my holy voice , for as I am sworn to silence, as I have told you in our first exchange of emails. You can reach a at the number I have given you, but all the are usually in the Temple Hovel praying and meditating before day approaches this weekend. My sincerest holy apologies, my friend.

Now that I am ready to continue the transaction, I await your instructions. There are still a few hesitations in my mind, but I will push them off in good faith. God bless and fuse you forever, Obsolete !

Quote:
My dear friend ,

Thanks for the blessing and may the God continue to be with us. Well I have no dought in mind that you can handle this transfer. Well I understand about me not hearing your voice but I know that one day we will be together in your home country celebrating the sucess of this transaction.

Now that you are ready to complete this transaction holy one, and for puting aside all the hesistations in your mind. There is a great news, the finance house has finally approved the application that I have filed in your favour, this means that we are getting closer to the success of this transfer.

For now we wait for the next step from the finance House and I will instruction you on what to do as soon as I get a signal from them. All I want you to do is continue to pray for the transaction and I will also do all in my powers to direct you on what to do next.

Attached is a copy of the stamped approval of the application letter, which signifies a great new for us. Please confirm the receipt.

My regards to you and all the members of . God will forever bless and fuse you all.

Your friend,
Richards

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v132/ninjamikeus/ApprovedLetterofApplicationforclaim.jpg

Should I wait and bait him some more until I start asking for trophies? Any other suggestions?
Chester
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate to rain on your parade, but the lad is far from round your finger, or anywhere else for that matter. He's still well on script.

bait, bait, bait...sort of go along with things, throw a few spanners in the works, get him off his script...then he'll be in unknown territory...and THEN you have him by the proverbial short and curlies.

...then and only then should you go for a trophy...if you really want to Smile

I now considir you to be brian dead...I never calll you agen monkey! - Dr. Frank Williams
The devil will shot you in hell with fire bullit, u will nevr have mi sister again. - Patrick Mubuto
i know you ar a idiot Coz can have sex. - Jane Pate
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't get too excited. I have had lads kiss my ass and promise to do things before, but I have found that the chances of those lads twigging at any given moment are just as great as the stubborn complainer lads. Lads are bold faced liers and you can never really predict what they are seriously thinking from the mails that they write you, the exception being in the very few cases in which you have had the lad hooked for a very long time and have gotten to know him well.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
Mykuss
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can sort of tell script, but when they start asking about my "religion" and repeating all the ridiculous stuff I'm saying it makes me think I've got them off script. Crap man, I really need a mentor.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You've not failed and no one's being critical of you. You just need to be a little cautious about how much real control you have. My #1 lad is way off script, but even so I have no trophy picture from it - real pictures of him, yes, but that's hardly anything to brag about, and I've been jerking him about for over a month.

You've set him up well for phase 2 in fact. Testing how far you can push. Now be wary because I can be a bit wacky, but maybe you could say that your superiors insist on them demonstrating proficiency with the Tarot cards. It seems to fit in with your set up and you can have them draw up their own set from the internet.If they argue - the tarot cards can be googled - it's on the web.

Get them to lay out the cards for you to show them to your superiors so they can make a judgment based on the reading. Ask them to photograph how they are laid out maybe so you can do the reading.

Just a suggestion. It's like pulling up a fence post. Sometimes they come easy - other times you have to jiggle and be patient. You've not done noththing wrong in any way. Don't expect too much too soon.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic