SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Help needed

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
cmiriel
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have baited two Mugus, need someone that wants to play the role of Bishop of our Church, the Holly Rollers, read the mails here below.
These lads offer a great possibility of fun...

This lad N� 1
Quote:

From MR.MICHAEL OWEN
FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
Murray House
1 BALOGUN KUKU
23401,LAGOS
Email:[email protected]
Dear friend,
This is a proposal in context but actually an appeal soliciting for your unreserved assistance in consummating an urgent transaction requiring maximum confidence. Though this approach appears desperate, I can assure you that whatever questions you would need to ask or any other thing you will need to know regarding this proposal will be adequately answered to give you a clearer understanding of it, so as to arrive at a successful conclusion. My name is MR.MICHAEL OWEN, Head of Securities, FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC. A foreign Client and Former Prime Minister of Lebannon, Mr. Rafik Hariri, made several secret (fixed) Deposits for twelve calendar months,
valued at 17,000,000.00, (seventeen Million Pounds Sterling) in my branch. Upon maturity, the said funds could not be rolled over simply because he died in a car bomb, No one expect the accounts officer and I know about this transaction as he did not include anyone as his spouse or next of kin in his portfolio. Due to the funds being temporarily unclaimable, the funds have being moved out of our bank (as sundry funds )to an offshore Deposit Company here in Europe. From past experiences, I know that no one will ever come forward to claim the deceased funds. According to English laws, at the expiration of 5 (five) years, the funds will be Unclaimable. In order to avert this negative development, my colleague (the accounts Officer in the bank) and I do seek your permission to allow his attorney do a CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP/REASSIGNMENT OF CREDIT of stated funds from the 'deceased' to your name, so that the funds (seventeen Million Pounds) would be released to you as the new owner (on behalf of my colleague and I). Though this transaction will cost us some money to finalize, my attorney was able to contact a very capable and reliable investor who has promised to render financial assist to us through you, if you have a HOME EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT ACCOUNT.
We are writing you because, due to the nature of our jobs, we cannot operate a foreign accounts with over 20,000:00 Pounds. Consequently, you will be presented as the owner of the funds in the Deposit Company so you can be able to claim them; after all necessary paperwork has being effected. For us to commence, I will like you to provide the following information immediately; 1. Full name 2. Contact address 3. Telephone and fax numbers Once I receive these information, I will prepare the necessary documents which will put you in place as the new owner of the funds. The money would then be released in your favors by the Deposit Company, for us to share in the ratio of 70% for us and 30% for you.
This deal is safe as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done by the solicitor and this will guarantees the successful execution of this transaction. If you are interested, please reply via my email address. Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details, and further explanation that will help you understand the transaction. No doubt this proposal will make you apprehensive, please we implore you to observe utmost confidentiality and rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because we shall require your assistance to invest our share in your country (Real estate and any other ideas you may have), this is why your urgent action and response is of great essence which will enable us conclude this transaction in a timely and professional manner. I await your swift response through my alternative e- mail: [email protected] and hope that you will accept my proposal, as time is of equal essence in this project as well as is confidentiality. Thank you and have a nice day.
Respectfully yours,
MR.MICHAEL OWEN

my reply Smile

Quote:

Dear Mr. Owen

I have read the email you have sent to one of my friends and I am very intested in your proposal.
As head and CEO of a religious charity the church of the Holly Rollers, I am always looking for ways to increase the funds of our charity thus allowing us to build more clinics and give grants to young doctors in Africa.
Now we are starting a new program to help buld and staff obstetrical clinics an all African countries, so you can see that your offer is a gift sent by our all mighty god.
We want to have our staff use roller blades to be able to move faster and also like we like to follow the teachings of that great Dr Adam Patch we want to bring joy to our patients, and to be honest the fact of using roller blades will always cheer up the patients, one of outr brothers in the USA has developed a new roller blade that is like the 4x4 of roller blades specialy desined for the African roads,and with the money you can offer us we can buy quite a few of this high tech roller blades plus build quite a few medical/obstetrical medical centers and a budgering center also.
So tell me how do we proceed with the operation that of course I will in great secrecy as requested by you.
God bless you
Robert More
CEO of Brothers in God
Holly Rollers

He took the bait Smile

Quote:

Good day to you Robert.
Thanks for the mail response. I'll contact the accounts
officer
of your interest and get back to you as soon as possible but meanwhile,
I
will like you to provide the following information immediately; 1. Full
name
2. Contact address 3. Telephone and fax numbers. Once i get these
information,the necessary documents can now be prepared to put you in
place
as the new owner of the funds. Thanks so much for your interest as i
await
your replay soonest
regards.
Michael Owen(Mr.)

So of course I replied Smile

Quote:

Dear Mr Owen

Please find hereby enclosed or coordinates.

Church of the Holly Rollers
Rodgdering Av 69
Upyours Alley
Londom SW7 NV8

WE are looking forwaard to do bussines with you, and if you know of any worthy causes that our church can finance pleaze do let me know as our church can give substantial grants for develping social interest projects.

yours

Robert

Lets wait for Mr Owen reply Smile

Now lad N 2 Smile Notice who he is afraid of Scammers Smile

Quote:

B. Johnson CHAMBERS
NO: 804 LAW HOUSE BUILDING
ASO-ROCK GARRKI ABUJA
SIR,

$25.5 MILLION DOLLARS FOR INVESTMENT:

This fund belongs to my late client, a chief comtroller general of customs, his surviving wife wants to invest this fund in abroad for security purposes.
If you are interested, please contact me with the above EMAIL for details. The moment i hear from you it will take us 14working days to lordge or credit the funds to your nominated bank account for the real invtestment.

Be assured that this deal has no relationship with Drug, Money Laundry or any form of Illegality. I hope to hear from you while i also expect you to furnish me with your Telephone numbers for easy communications.

Best Regard

Barrrister Benjamin Johnson.

NOTE: FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS OVER THIS AND ENDAVOUR TO KEEP IT SECRET FOR SECURITY REASONS, THERE IS A LOT OF SCAMERS.

My reply

Quote:

Dear Barrister BJ,

I have read the email you have sent to one of my friends and I am very intested in your proposal.
As head and CEO of a religious charity the Church of the Holly Rollers, I am always looking for ways to increase the funds of our charity thus allowing us to build more clinics and give grants to young doctors in Africa.
Now we are starting a new program to help buld and staff obstetrical clinics an all African countries, so you can see that your offer is a gift sent by our all mighty god.
We want to have our staff use roller blades to be able to move faster and also like we like to
follow the teachings of that great Dr Adam Patch we want to bring joy to our patients, and
to be honest the fact of using roller blades will always cheer up the patients, one of our brothers in the USA has developed a new roller blade that is like the 4x4 of roller blades specially esigend for the roads of Africa, and with the money you can offer us we can buy quite a few of this high tech roller blades plus build quite a few medical/obstetrical medical centers plus a few buggering centers.
So tell me how do we proceed with the operation that of course I will in great secrecy as requested by you becaue tere afre so many scammers as you say.
God bless you
Robert More
CEO of Brothers in God
Holly Rollers
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic