SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Watch out for Coca Cola Zonal Claims Office

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rdubbs40
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We've had some great exchanges so far, here are the highlights in order. My replies are in italic

Quote:
Dear ****,

Well we must first thank you of your email sent to this office.

Please you dont have to delay on claiming your prize, cause we dont know how this promo are going to end up.

You just have to look for money immediately to make payment for the Fedex company service, cause your check has been deposited with the Fedex company .As soon as payment have been make, your check will seccessfully get to you in the next 48hrs.

****, you have to think fastly so that something can be done.

Regards,
Mr Andrew Thompson.

Quote:
Andrew my MAN! How you been dude? I would like names and phone numbers of other Americans who have won this prize AND if they've collected. Thank you

Quote:
Dear ****,

Thanks for your previous email sent to this office with due respect.
We must inform you that, you are not the only winner that came from America .

Please we are very sorry to announce that is not allow to give out winners personnal data out to strangers he\she doesn't know and that may lead to damage this company, they can sue this company to any court of law, Cause there is alot of criminals out there.

Please why all this sort of questions? if you feel the cocacola company want to make use of your money , kindly keep the money to yourself.

We are very sorry for acting like this, our promo is legit and i dont think you have money that can build the cocacola company up.

You are not the first and you are not going to be the last that won the promotional prize from this office. Since you dont want to make the payment for the service of the Fedex delivering, all you have to do is to keep the money to yourself.

Regards,
Mr Andrew Thompson.

Quote:
Andrew you silly man By law you are required to send me a list of the winners and their hometowns. That is the law, I checked in to it yesterday. So if you don't want to send emails or phone numbers, that is fine. But you HAVE to submit a list of winners and hometowns, that is the law and if you do NOT provide that your company can be fined up to $10,000. Thanks Drewman and have a GREAT day buddy!

HE than proceeded to send me three email addresses of "winners" so I emailed them, than I got this

Quote:
Dear ****,

I guess you has contact few of the email address that was given to you. So how did you gone for that you just have to think positive immediately.

Hope to hear from you soonest.
Regards,
Andrew Thompson.

Quote:
DREWMAN! How you been dawg? Damn its nipply as hell here in the USA buddy. I gotta tell you that I've had to pee for three days, but I've held it waiting for this email from you. How would you know who I have contacted? I think I've said this before Andrew, so let me say it again so you can read it AGAIN. I do NOT have $900 US dollars to send to you. Does that make enough sense to you?

Quote:
Dear ****,
We dont who you must has contacted, but i we know you must had contact someone.
Sorry, we can not reduce any money cause we are not the Fedex Company, so we dont have anything to do for you.

If you wish to make payment for the Fedex Service you can contact us bank so that we can give you the name of the fedex manager for payment.

Regards,

Mr Andrew Thompson.

Quote:
Dearest Andrew (you big pimp) Hows the wife and my kids? Everything going well for you in la la land? Yup I'm sorry too Andrew. I do NOT have that kind of money for these FedEx fees

AND than he drops an f-bomb

Quote:
Dear ****,

Well we must first thank you for still sending us an irrelevant e-mail.
As for your information, is not of our business if you dont make any fucking payment and we must still inform you that the cocacola company dont have anything to do with your money as we said ealier to you.

If you wish to make payment is for your own good cause we dont think you have the money that can raise this company up, we are already uptop of the world....I guess before you where burn the cocacola company has already been existed okay.......

Regards,
Andrew Thompson.

So I send one back saying I can't believe such vulgar language and am saddened and tramatized (wish I could find a copy of what I sent) Anyway so I get this one this morning

Code:
Dear ****,
    We are very sorry for the insult gave to you on our last mail.
But you are the cause of all that insult your thinking negatively and you have to think positive so that think can be done.

If is the money you are to pay, that money compare to your prize won from this company,the 700 is not money if your prize get to you.

I can make such payment for you, but i will not do that for you cause your so rude and i have help others but they did give me any fit back..........Please be wise and think positive result.

You will benefit from it if only you make the courier payment okay.................

Regards,
Mr Andrew Thompson.

Code:
Andrew as a business you know that the customer is always right and no matter WHAT I said to you, insulting me and using vulgar language is NOT appropriate and I'm sure your superiors would not appreciate the language you used in my email. As for you making a payment for me so I can receive my prize that Andrew, is a lie, you have NEVER offered to make any such payment to the FedEx company on my behalf so I can receive my check, that is nothing but a blatant lie. I've told you once, and I'll tell the Fed Ex company the SAME thing, I do not have that kind of money to send to their company to release my check.

AND Andrew had a quick response (of three days)

Code:
 As i said ealier that it can not be possible for this company to make such payment for winners out there and i also told you that is not our duty to make such payment.

Just try as possible to see what you can go about this..

Hope to hear from you soonest..
Regards,
Mr Andrew Thompson.

I'm kind of hoping that Andrew goes away, but he likes to chat apparently. I'll keep this thread running to let you know what happens

Last edited by rdubbs40 on Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
rdubbs40
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UPDATE

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

where is the update?

Roosevelt said walk soft and carry a big stick...Baiters say carry a big stick, and use it OFTEN on your lads!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic