SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

She wants to give me commission

View next topic
View previous topic

up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They are not exactly good scripts are they? The russians are better, and they don't have their CAPS on. Smile
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And the rabble keeps coming, I'm not going to bore anyone else to death, but because I want to negotiate on price with the dear Doc, she has stepped in and is borrowing $250 from the local Pastor of the refugee camp. Oh my heart breaks.

I'm going to send her the wu-secure forms and see how they go. What is other people's opinion on them?
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After a couple more email exchanges of absolute dribble I get this, Well it game me something to work on.

Quote:
Hi Tom,
Thank you very much for your mail and the update,may almighty God be with you.How is your business hope you are doing very well? I do pray always because i believe in God than any other thing on this earth,the letter you sent to the security company is well okay and i would like to hear from you immediately you recieve mail from them.Meanwhile,i still have $400 i collected from my church pastor at hand.I told you that God is always by our side we don't need to doubt him because he's promised us good thing on earth and he have to fulfill it.My education make me remember when my father was alive he want the best for us but God knows everything.I like to become a DOCTOR and Micheal is LAWYER that is what my father planed for us before he was passed away.Regrading the investment project i have never invest on any business in my life i don't have any idea on any business so i put everything in your care and God will give you more knowledge and wisdom to control anything you have in mind to invest on,but the main purpose is that once you have the consignment in your care i give you opportunity to open it and take out of the money to process our travelling coming to you overthere and you should get us a good sound education,i want you to give us the best as my father wanted for us.I don't have any relationship with any man because my father doesn't give us chance to play,he always provide for our needs and since he dead such thing do not come to my mind so i don't have exprience on that.

Tom,i will wait to hear from you to know your how the security company want us to pay the money.I am very sorry for any inconvinent this may cause.

Thank you for your anticipation.
Stay well God blessed you,
Beatrice Kone.

After six weeks I decided to get a bit heavy handed so I sent this. I was getting some milk from the fridge and saw the KFC box from the previous night I had an idea.

Quote:
Hi Beatrice,

It was interesting to find out about your intended education, interesting choices of vocation.

There is a Western Union office but it is on the other side of town, I also have to find a bank here to cash a cheque and being it is now Friday Night, nothing is open until Monday.

Now you must have mis-understood me about the money, I have all of it, so you can give back the $400 you borrowed back to the pastor. I suspect they need it. It probably costs a lot to run your refugee camp.

Now seeing I'm doing you a huge favour by sending all of this money for your legacy, I need you to do a favour for me. I need to make sure that you are 100% on the level with me. So this is what I need. Basically I need to see some proof of exactly who you are. I want you to get a photograph taken of you and Michael standing next to each other, and I want you both to hold a sign that says "FINGER LICKIN' IS GOOD", then I will know it is really you! As soon as you have the photo, email to me. Once I see the photo I'll have my secretary go straight down to the Western Union office here in town and send the money to Dr Bolo.

Have a great weekend
Tom

I think she got angry with me:

Hi Tom,
Thank you for your mail i recieved this morning,and i really appreciate all your effort over my plight may almighty God be with you and your family.You see,God knows more than us,from beginning you always ask for my pictures and for you to believe on what am saying sometimes i used my last penny for feeding to snap picture and i ask for your own picture you didn't even send anyone simply because you want to help me,then i still ask of your telephone number you said you can not give out your information to someone you don't know and again you asked of my brother picture is out nothing we find ways to take it and send it to you.But GOD is not make things hard to his people like this,now you want me and Micheal to take together pic.and hold something written on "FINGER LICKIN' IS GOOD".Tom,if you want to help me kindly help instead of asking me different thing,after i revealled all my secret to you why can too ask me all this before we go deep,please don't let me have doubting in you because i really count on you,this is what am afraid of when the consignment get to your country and i will not hear fom you again.

Thank you for your anticipation.
Have anice weekend,
Beatrice.[quote]

I think this is coming to an end, and after six weeks of wasting her time, I asked again and she refused, so here comes my ultimatum:

Quote:
Beatrice,
Perhaps you have misunderstood who I am and what I do. As you know I travel a lot generating business opportunities in various markets. You may realise that I plan my schedule, not just weeks in advance but months.
There is no possibility for me to come down there even if I wanted to, Africa is not on my list of places that would generate the type of business that I'm after.
I'm glad that you gave the money back to the pastor, I suspect he probably needs it.
About my picture, my identity is not in question here, I merely sent these photos to show you who your dealing with. Now I have asked twice now, get the photo ready to send me, as I have described before. I am a busy man and I could spend this time more productively on other things, so if you want help getting your assets out of the security company, better to stop questioning me and get the photos done and emailed to me. I won't be asking again, if you don't send the picture in the next email to me, I'm sorry but our business arrangement will come to an end.
Regards
Tom

I don't think I'm going anywhere Razz

Quote:
Dear Tom,

Thank you for your mail.I have told you, i don't have any money with me to snap picture and if you are not satisfy with the pictures and my proof there's nothing i can do again,but what i really believe to solve this problem is for you to come down here so that you will see you want to spend money on precise that i have nothing to do.But i don't want you to disclose my information concerning to the transaction to anybody not to claim my right.

I left everything to God to take perfect control.

Thank you very much and i wsh you sucess in your business.

Beatrice.

I may not hear from her anymore, so I wait to see if she has a sudden urge for the $2000USD I said I would send. oh well there are plenty more mugus out there.
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

u & u--

as Slow Freddie pointed out above --and I immediately noticed--your beloved Beatrice told you she was both 20 and 21 on the same day. These jackass mugus can't even get it right within 24 hrs on a love-type scam.

How many times have we heard that classic scam line 'my father took me so special'..You'd think the dying poisoned/lead-filled bastard would have at least left SOME of the millions he stole for his widow and kids before blindly depositing it with a bank account/security company that now causes them so much trouble, as so many of his brethren have done and continue to do.. He could have at least whispered 'invest in Polaroid' [me thinking of 'Sleeper'] as a helpful hint in his last breaths..What kind of father was he? But God knows the truth!
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Would it dip below the taste levels if he replied? :
Quote:
I left everything to God to take perfect control.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic