SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mugu Reporting Me to Interpool

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello

I got this mugu as part of operation Cancer. I played this bait very slow. I was informed I won several million as part of the "Bono Lottery". I was turned over to a "Shipping Company" to contact as to how to recieve my funds. They wanted me to pay $550 via Western Union. I asked them what Western Union was. Could I use Eastern Union? Why can't they take the $550 out of my funds in advance? etc. A question a day for a week. Then I blamed my parents for being slow to give me the funds.

Finally Monday was the day of recokining. I mistransposed the MCTN several times. Finally, I got this today
Quote:
How are you doing?

I just read you email and i want to inform you that you are a not the actual winner of the winning funds. I ask you to forward to us your western union payment receipt to prove you are genuine.You taught we are fool or what.Well i want to inform you that you have been automatically disqualify from coming your funds.

So you are advise not to write this email address anymore or you will be trace by the Interpol, an all law enforcement agent to get hold of you for trying to steal other person funds.
Good day

Mr Ben.

Oh my, he's going to get a few slaps via e-mail

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s

Last edited by thedevguy67 on Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:47 am; edited 2 times in total
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him are are already on the Interpol most wanted list, and that they are offering a $20.000 reward for information that may lead to your arrest. Very Happy

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thedevguy67 wrote:
Mugu Reporting Me to Interpool

Tell him you've already got a pool... Wink

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
Zorro
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could tell him that you're already in jail and have been all along writing to him from there
sgreenstreet
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm setting up a legal defense fund for devguy. Send your tax-deductable contributions via Western Union care of Sid Greenstreet, Toledo, Ohio.
Very Happy

Mortar x15
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, you're a character, that you are!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel you brother! Jojobean is running from Interpol on a lot of different aliases... Sal T Kum and Mike Hunt had better watch out!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you will be trace by the Interpol

Ask the Lad MORE questions.
Find out which Interpol will be tracing you?

It is the same as the FBI. , one of my characters, has been on the "Nigeria FBI's" most wanted list for 7 months now. Not sure if she has hit the US FBI list yet.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
mugu_cultist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you're not afraid of Interpol. The Police are powerless to stop you. You laugh in the face of Scotland Yard! Not even the Postal Service can bring you to justice!

The nerve of him, threatening to report you to an indie band.

"i really felt pity on the girl you marry. your pennis is like a cow." -- adams mensah

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The inspiration for "Tommy" is a clueless college aged male who frequently tries to act like a "rapper wannabe". (I think I told mugu I was studying thuganomics in college). Yet he needed to get the funds to Western Union the good Sir at the transport company from his Daddy.

So I kind of took a summary of your suggestions and e-mail mugu the following yesterday
Quote:
Dear Mr. Bxxxx

I want my money and I want it now. I earned it and you have no claims to it. Try to contact Interpol, I have a warrant for my arrest in Africa (for Illegal Hunting) as well as Thiland (some sex thing, I doubt you would understand dude).

Fact of the matter is they don't have the time or resources to bother me on such matters as I am a citizen of the United States.

Which brings me to this point, if you do not send my package today, I will report you to the Better Business Bureau and also accuse you and your whole company of being scammers.

Send me my money and I go away.

If not, its on homie

Tommy

Well, my mugu ups the ante and threatens mass arrests in his latest reply:
Quote:
Hello Tom,

I am very surprise at your email. As i stated in the previous email, i want you to prove to us that you are the actual winner of this funds, show us Westren Union payment receipt and your parcel will be sent to you with immediate effect.But failure to do this, we will know that you are nothing but a cheat and the law enforcement will soon get up with you.

Prove you are the actual winner and i want to inform you to come with your father, your attorney, and all law enforecement agent to our office in liverpool. But if will find you faulty you and your family will be put in jail.

Be Warned.

Mr Bxx.

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad looks good for a few laughs. Nice job. Laughing

Bonus points if you annoy the lad so much he sets up an account like [email protected] and threatens you from that, with lines like this in the message body:
Quote:

You taught we are fool or what.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I loved this one!
Set up a mail box to Mail him" from Interpol" and ask/tell him he is targeted by suspected scammers. He is going to have to do some work. Don't forget you want all his evidence regarding each and every case of attempted fraud . Don't forget to boost his ego by convincing himself he is seemingly honest and he is running a great scam.

And having once turned round, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell.
Lose 10 kgs of belly fat an hour with our weight loss programme
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

Location: Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you sent the money and thank him for turning over the dealings to the "new" barrister. I am doing that to some of my operation cancer mugus. Maybe we can start a fight in there, what with someone chopping everyones' dollas.
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a dumb ass man! Next thing you know he'll have an MI6 sting at your church..idiot...

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Before I could even think of a reply to his threat of putting me and my family in jail, this silly mugu sends the following e-mail
Quote:
Hello

Tommy,

I have been mandated to inform you by the UK LOTTERY BOARD OF DIRECTOR that you have forfeited your winning funds.

You have no right over your funds and you are warn never to email this box regarding your funds.

Good Day.

Mr Ben.

Very Happy Oh boy he is going to be getting a lot of e-mails today requesting clarification

asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you have forfeited your winning funds.

Go to the REAL lotter website for the National UK Lottery. There will be some nice terms and conditions that say something about holding your funds for a year or something.

Then have your law firm get involved. You can use mine....Dewey, Cheatem and Howe.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^AG thanks for the advice and legal referral. Here is my latest e-mail to my mugu
Quote:
Hello Mr. Ben

Your e-mails get stranger and your comments more inappropriate. I wish to formally notify you that myself and my family have retainned the services of the Law Firm Dewey, Cheatem and Howe on this important matter.

Note the following:

1. You state that "you have been mandated to inform you by the UK LOTTERY BOARD OF DIRECTOR that you have forfeited your winning funds." Well, that is strange. We justed checked the website of the Official UK Lottery, that states that winning funds are held for a one year period.

2. You state you are"warn never to email this box regarding your funds". I just did and my lawyers said I can do what I want to. I am e-mailing you and your company, not a "box".

3. You will owe interest and penalties on the money of mine that you are illegally holding. You will be charged with criminal activities if you do not cease and desist and give me my funds (US REV CODE 492-3.c.1) .

4. My attorneys, Dewey, Cheatem and Howe are in possession of the Western Union Reciept you have been asking me about.

My friend, we will be headed to court and you will be pwned -----

PEACE OUT
Tommy

MotherFelix
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mugu_cultist wrote:
Tell him you're not afraid of Interpol. The Police are powerless to stop you. You laugh in the face of Scotland Yard! Not even the Postal Service can bring you to justice!

The nerve of him, threatening to report you to an indie band.

LMFAO

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic