SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Seamgu - the fish are biting!

View next topic
View previous topic

Roycropper
Undead Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Remember the Seamugu? Austine stood in a bucket in a river with a sign, he got the world's largest tattoo, got arrested for shouting at 'Hallelujagobble' at passing ships in Lagos harbour, then went on a roadtrip to Ghana, to become robbed by angry taxi drivers and meet Jojo's lad Kevin.

Needless to say, he lost his enthusiasm for my Church, but when I send out an ASEM, he's always on the list. I laughed today, when he responded to an email from Dr Winst0n Cup, 'sending' him some 'money', and inviting him to travel to Wawa, to join the Peda1 Institute. Note the tag Yahoo has put under the email:

Quote:
Dear Winston,
You see to be frank to u am not sure the money was picked but if you say so,it means i actually don't know about it pls.

honestly winston things are very bad for me so can u pls send me the sum of $5,000 at list it will be enough for me to travell to wawa

austine udoh.

The fish are biting.Laughing
Get more visitors on your site using Yahoo! Search Marketing.

Well Dr W won't send any more cash, as it seems to go astray, but the cash will be waiting for him. He doesn't know where Wawa is, But I do, its in the remote West of Nigeria, near a national park: 'The park retains a robust animal population including antelope, lionShocked, hippopotamus, buffalo, roan antelope, jackal, baboon, monkey and crocodile.' 'The entrance to the reserve is approximately 19 miles from Wawa along a laterite road, and the oil river camp is a further 32 miles from the entrance. ' Sounds like a nice quiet spot for Dr Cup's institute.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hippo's and baboon's aren't exactly the most friendly critters either. I hope the wildlife gets to enjoy him.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice Roy! Another good safari in the works! That is great to see.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic