SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Mummys Boy (Ended too soon!)

View next topic
View previous topic

Azure Sonnet
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm posting this for one or two funny letters and also in case another potential victim wants to google his fake name or address.

Grabbed this out of the Surplus section 15th Jan:

Quote:

Reply-To: [email protected]
Cc: list not shown <recipient>
Date: 13-Jan-2007 23:42
Subject: BUSINESS/INVESTMENT PROPOSAL .

From The Desk Of MR karmin buhahi,
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER
BANK OF AFRICA(B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO

ATTN friend ,
I am MR karmin buhahi,the Bill and Exchange Manager of Bank Of Africa
(B.O.A),I got your contact from a very confidential source and I wish to
maintain this confidentiality.

Actually,I decided to send you this proposal directly.for your appraisal on
bussiness opporturnity for you & for our overall mutual interest.I need your
assurance to help conclude a very good transaction wish i feel you will be
very much interested,In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of $17M
US Dollars ( SEVENTEEN MILLION US DOLLARS) In an account that belongs to one
of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family in November
2002 in a plane crash.

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of
kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless
somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as
indicated in our banking guidelines but unfortunately we learnt that all his
supposed next of kin or relation died along side with him at the plane crash
leaving nobody behind for the claim. It is therefore upon this discovery
that I decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money
to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and
subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don't want this
money to go into the Bank treasury as unclaimed Bill.

The Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remained
unclaimed after FIVE years, the money will be transferred into the Bank
treasury as unclaimed fund.
The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by
the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkina citizen's cannot
stand as next of kin to a foreigner.

We agree that 30 % of this money will be for you as foreign partner, in
respect to the provision of a foreign account, 10 % will be set aside for
expenses incurred during the business and 60 % would be for me. There after
I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages
indicated. Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as
arranged, you must apply first to the bank as relations or next of kin of
the deceased indicating your bank name, your bank account number, your
private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and
location where in the money will be remitted .

Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text of
the application. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this
transaction is hitch free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear
as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer .
You should contact me immediately if you are interested and ready to
transact with me. Then I will request for some vital information from you
first before we could proceed. In your reply do remember to include your
full name and your direct Telephone/Fax number for easy communications
between us.

Waiting for your soonest response.
Yours faithfully,
I am MR karmin buhahi,

Bill and Exchange Manager,
Bank Of Africa ( B.O.A )

I replied using the usual:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Please contact me with further details regarding this investment opportunity.

Regards

Later that day...

Quote:

My Dear Miss Ashura Serenity,

Thanks you very much miss Ashura for your reply to my business proposal. I have to say that i really appreciate your interest and willingness to get more details about this transaction in order to assist me and as well share the benefits together with me.I want to re-asure you once more that you have made a very wise decision to help me carry out this transaction because we have a lot to benefit from this transaction and many more bigger things to handle together once after this business.You must know that here in Africa,as a developing continent,many good deals and opportunities do exist, but our major problem has been that of finding reliable and honest partners abroad to collaborate with us.If you prove yourself, you will never regret knowing me as partner.

Well,I got your contact email address through internet research as i was conducting researches to link-up a reliable foreign partner to help me carry out this tansaction.On coming accross your contact,i was touched spiritually and physically to connect you, with great feelings that you might be of great help to me,hence i decided to contact you.I am a very positive believer and my intuitions have never deceived me before,as a result, i have the absolute convinction that you will neither betray nor disappoint me in this business- transaction,rather i am very hopeful that you will give me all the maximum assistance needed to realize this transaction.

To be very honest with you, this business i have introduced to you is very genuine and highly benefitial.Besides, it is 100% risk-free because no trouble or problem of any kind is associated with it either in the short-run or in the long-run as i have been working with this bank for many years and hence,i know all its hidden secrets very well. Also,i have mapped out my good strategies to carry out this transaction without any failure or obstacle along the line.

Nonethless,before we go ahead with this transaction,i will like you to call me immediately on my direct and private phone number: 00226 76 13 26 04, after reading through this mail for us to have a brief talk about this transaction before we proceed and i as well advise you on the best steps we are to follow to achieve maximum success.After our brief talk, i will without delay send you the application form which you should fill and re-send to the bank here for the transaction to begin imediately because this transaction needs very urgent and extra-important attention.

N.B:I will require you to claim as a former business partner of this deceased customer of the bank.You need not to doubt anything about the reality and existence of this transaction because it is a true transaction, this truth you will discover as we progress. Again,you must understand that failures in business must not stop us from venturing into more transaction especially when they are genuine as fast rewarding.

Thanks and best regards.
Mr KARMIN.

I reply with:

Quote:

Dear Karmin

I regret that, for the moment, I am not able to call you or give you my own telephone number, as my bag was stolen on a photoshoot a number of days ago - I am currently on another shoot in Milan - my identification was also in there, so my Personal Assistant has kindly travelled down to the embassy in order to secure copies for me. I may send you the mobile telephone number of either my personal assistant or manager if this becomes necessary later on in the transaction.

In the meantime, I am afraid that we must continue to communicate via e-mail - I am of course very busy at the moment and the only time I get to myself is very late at night, not a time in which I wish to talk business you understand! If we communicate via e-mail then I have the advantage of having a record of all the communucation we have made.

Now, I must admit that you sound a very kind gentleman, would it be at all possible to exchange photographs? I somehow feel as if I can trust you with anything - I know that sounds strange considering that we have only just started talking!

I shall attach my favourite photograph from todays shoot - you get to see it before anybody else you lucky man! Spanish Vogue will no doubt hate you at this very moment!

Please write back to me soon, I have been thinking about entering into business only a short while ago and I'm sure that your e-mail to me is a sign that this is the right thing for me to do. I make all this money from modelling but I have no time to spend it, I'm so busy
This way I can develop it into a nice nest egg for when I become too flabby and wrinkled to be of any use to anyone, and still be able to give something to a worthy charity.

Waiting for your reply!

Also attached this tempting photograph from that days "shoot":

The next day....

Quote:
My Dear ,

How is todays activities, have you discovered your hand bag? Please, if you can be capabale to handle this deal let me know immediately, so that i can send form for you to send to the bank for the transation to begin,please remember the photograph which you promise to send to me ,i will also send my to you.

Yours sincerely,

Karmin

I reply:

Quote:
I should be able to help, yes

Here is the best pic from yesterdays shoot in Milan, I hope you like it!
I'm looking forward to seeing yours!

Love

I end up resending yesterdays pic, it seems like he didn't get it or, more likely, just forgot!

The next day....

Quote:
karmin buhahi to me

My Dear,

This is my family and also my late wife which i lose something last 2years in motor accident when she was travelling to visit her mother in their village so am just enduring with my little children which she give birth for me but I believe that GOD has brought you to console me as a woman because I believe that this transaction is going to unit both of us together as one family in the future to come so try and see how you can help me to make sure you transfer this money out of this bank for our own good,

Meanwhile, everything has been put in place before contacting you and the transaction will be finished in less than 14 bank working days after the approval of your application,as soon as you applied to the bank as the next of kin to the deceased customer putting claim over his balance with the bank, be rest assured that, good underground work have been done with whom I have been working hard with towards the success of this transaction, the bank will transfer the money into your account in your country for our own good ok,

The bank will advice you on the procedure to effect the transfer of the fund to your account.l will so much appreciate if you can make an urgent follow up as a matter of urgency because the bank management are now expecting an approval order from our headquarter, you have to do everything humanly possible to ensure that we arrived to the logical conclusion of this transaction,you have to try time is against us,The application letter you have to re-typed the letter, fill in the Necessary information before communicating with the bank Administrative for processing,

Any massage you receive concerning this our transaction have to send to me before responding for proper directive and advice, Please be careful over this matter always relay on my knowledge in this transaction to enable you contribute good service in our favour,as i will be funishing you with all the information as the bank will require from you as the bonfide beneficiary of the said fund, If you will listen and abide to my instructions as i have been working in this bank for over 13yrs now, I will guide you adequately in the procedures involved,

Communicate with the bank through their official email account: [email protected]

OR Telex:5543(BF)

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Karmin Buhahi,

This photo is with the mail:

Yeah, I'm sure thats him! There's no way he could have got something like that randomly off the internet...

Quote:
Dear Karmin,

I must say that you have surprised me with your warm words, and of course I'd like to get to know you better - I have attached another couple of photos of me to keep you warm at night xxx Let me know what you think!

I am of course so sorry for what happened to your wife, please accept my heartiest condolences.

I am currently filling in the form you sent to me and you should recieve that shortly too.

Hope to speak to you soon snookykins xxx

Love

I add another couple of pictures of "me" to keep him going, here is one of them:

Quote:
Ah! The photos I have just sent are called Maria because that is my middle name, I use it for anonymity sometimes, I tend to get mobbed in the UK because I am rather well known there, so I use it to keep anonymous - I just thought that you might be worried that another name is on their label!

The form you asked for is below. Please speak to me soon, I feel like I miss you already! Your children are beautiful, and I have no words to describe how handsome you are...

Love

The reality is that I forgot to edit the name of the pictures! I know they probably won't check but I preferred to play it safe...

Well guess what he says the next day?? I guess he reeeaaallly likes the girl in the pics!!

Quote:
Mummy,
Thanks you very much for your reply to me, I have to say that i really appreciate your interest and willingness . I will never regret knowing you as my lover and to be very honest with you.
I love you, you have kept me under expectation by giving a slap of love and i can't hold myself,i am having a sleepless night, the beauty and elegance in you have fastinated my love, please give me my love You are sweat. i want to parade my love with you .Miss Maria, if you are equainted with all wealth in the whole world but do not have love you are nothing , love is kind, does not brags, does not look for its own interests ,love never falls, love doesn't parade itself, the greatest of all is love, love can never be provoked, many waters themselves are not able to extinguish love nor can rivers themselves wash it away,if a man would give all the valuable things of his house for love person, would positively despise them. WHAT I NEED FROM YOU .

Meanwhile, i will notice you when to send the application to the bank.

Yours lovely
KARMIN.

I still haven't had another letter that made me laugh like that!

I reply:

Quote:
My Dear Karmin,

I am totally blown away by your completely charming love letter, and I simply must tell you that my feelings are totally mutual! I think about you every day and night, but was too frightened to tell you in case my heart was broken. Could I maybe have some more pictures of you? Something to keep me company whilst I'm all alone in my hotel room at night? I have some more pictures of me in return, to give you some inspiration!

Please tell me more about yourself, anything at all, and ask any questions of me - I want to get to know you inside out studmuffin!

Always yours,

I also add another couple of photos to keep him keen.

The next day, more bank crap:

Quote:
My dear, how are you filling today hope you are alright,

Please let us hold on for anything emotion for now until we achieve our aim, because that will help us to make sure our family stand firm and also their was a serious meeting in the bank to which the agenda was discuss that by next week Monday our bank auditor will arrive from our bank head quarter for the first stage of this year 2007 auditing and balancing in our bank, I don’t want any thing to happened to this money because I believe that as soon as we transfer this money into your account then I will now ask you to prepare an invitation letter and send to me to enable me obtain your country visa here, for my coming to meet you in person for the celebrating of our work well done, so I will advice you to go ahead and submit the application to the bank so that the transfer will take place this transaction is all my hope for life I don’t want any body to jeopardise this transaction, please I need your help for you to stand and make sure you claim this money in your position for our own good, send the application through the bank T.T transfer department as to enable the bank transfer unit, pay attention over it because this is the section for foreign remittance money transfer department, ( [email protected] )

BELLOW IS THE APPLICATION LETTER COPY IT AND SEND TO THE BANK IMMEADIATLY.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

MY Name:

MY address: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Edited].

Amount Putting Claims for transfer:$17M. US Dollars ( SEVENTEEN MILLION US DOLLARS)

ATTENTION:

THE HEAD OF ADMINISTRATIVE DEPT,
GROUP BANK OF AFRICA,
Siège social 770,Avenue
de la Résistance du 17 mai
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO.
Telex:5543(BF)

APPLICATION FOR DS-156 FORM REACTIVATION OF ACCOUNT.

Sir,

I wish to apply for the above form for immediate reactivation of my Business Partiners account. Mr.Dahiru J. Musa. with your bank for onward transfer of same to my new account,that I shall nominate hereto.

Owing to the exchange market stock, the family has deemed it necessary to have the fund transfer to my home country for urgent business investment. I shall be very happy to receive the form for immediate process of the transfer to be concluded.

Thank you,

Name . Date 19/01/07.

Well, my character can't believe that he's being so cold towards her! She reluctantly fills in the form and then sends this to Karmin:

Quote:
I have sent the form as you asked - but you have upset me with what you wrote - how can we get to know and love each other if we don't speak emotionally?? Do you really take my feelings seriously? If you really loved me you would want to speak to me all the time and you wouldn't just talk business - how can our families take us seriously if all we've ever spoken about is money, and we don't know anything concrete about each other?

I had such nice pictures taken for you, and was even thinking about buying you a present to last until we get to meet.

I thought you really liked me. Now I'm worried that you are only after the money and you are breaking my heart.

Lonely sad

HA! He's so worried about her that he sends TWO mails one after the other!

Quote:
Dear ,

My dearest in heart, remember that love can never be provoked please i don’t meant to hurt you maybe you misunderstand my mail to you, the reason why I ask you to hold on emotion is because I know you are my own forever is not something to rush you don’t know how much i am fill you over here that is why I wanted us to conclude this transition as to enable me put my resignation letter in the bank and prepared for my coming to meet you in your country, infact after receiving your picture I printed it and take to my home do you know what my small daughter ask me she ask me daddy who is this beautiful woman in this magazine she call you picture magazine so I laugh at her and after I told her that very soon that lady will be their step mother, the woman you ask me, she is just natural beautiful woman that GOD created like that, not in magazine, so every day she keep on asking me when are you coming that she love you and she well like to bee with you so I am with for my life time, the little problem we have for now is just communication problem I wan’t you to go out to your country public phone boot and call so that we can discuss in lovely manner and share our voice together as one love, or have retrieve you phone? so that everything will move smoothly for us,
Waiting to hear from you soon,
Karmin.

The second letter just quotes the first, to my disappointment.

I reply to him:

Quote:
My Dear, Dear Karmin,

Thats wonderful, I am so happy at your kind words, and thrilled that your daugter likes me! Tell her that she is beautiful too, I will try to get her a present - what should I get?

I will see my manager and PA in a day or two, I know that their phones are secure enough to use, so I shall forward the number to you as soon as you can speak to me on it.

Meanwhile, would you like another photo? I have taken some VERY special ones for you! Two are just for you, and one is ok to show around - the pictures will get more special every time we speak, my love!

Please can I have another from you? I would really love something to carry in my wallet on photoshoots, so that I can remember you and have you close always... Maybe a poem?

Don't forget me, my love, we shall speak soon!

Love Always,

Three more pics added to keep him on the hook...

I also send a second mail soon after this one with my "manager" and "personal assistants" mobile numbers:

Quote:
As you asked, here is my manager and my personal assistants mobile telephone number. You can call either of these and speak to me, unless I am on a shoot, of course! I trust them both implicitly, you can tell them anything. Please mail me if you speak to one of them but don't catch me - I'm sure that they will be able to pass the message on, but it's safer if I get a message from you too. Please make a good impression if you catch my boss - it's likely that she will be kind enough to buy you a first class plane ticket to come and see me if she thinks that you are a good influence!

Here are the numbers! [Actually two of VP's numbers!]

Speak soon!

He stopped replying for two days! He's never taken more than twelve hours to answer before!! The reason is finally revealed:

Quote:
My dearest in heart, sorry for my late response to your mail, I am writing you this mail with sorrow, yesterday as I was coming back from prayer two man run into the front of my car with their motorcycle machine and it happened that I hit them so since yesterday that is the problem I am into, so i took them to the hospital in order to self their life this morning the doctor call me that I should come and take them to our General hospital because one of them need surgery operation on his left leg which the local hospital don’t have the enough equipment to handle that, if not that will warrant to cut off the leg,

Infact my love I am in miserable condition at this moment all the small money I have in my saves account is finish if not my closer friend who have been helping me running every were to buy medicine to make sure non of them die, so for now all my hope lines on your hands, now even my children feeding money I have use the hole money because my friend has try for me a lot in finical support, please I need your understanding in this my situation to see how you can help me with little financial support as to enable me move for the operation fee demanded by the General hospital doctor, please my love don’t bee offended about this is just that I can not run to any were that is why we are one body because if I don’t explained to you I may die in silent which you may not like it, please the little you can afford will help me even if to feed my children because I don’t want them to understand worth I am passing through so that they will not fell sick,

Meanwhile I have seeing the Number which you send to me and the content well noted, I will get in touch with very soon ok,

Mr Karmin,your love,

Inventive little laddie, aren't you!

Quote:
Oh my love, thats a terrible thing to happen!

Hmm, the best way that I can help is to put the injured mans fees through our company health insurance.

As I have BUPA insurance, I could get the treatment paid for if you pose as my husband. Could you do that for me? I will need a copy of a marriage license to say that we are married - I have no idea what a Nigerian one looks like, so is there any way that you could create one for me? I'm sure that a clever man like you will be more than able to do this!

BUPA are able to pay the costs into my bank account - once they have done this I will be able to transfer or otherwise send them to you.

In the meantime, here are some special photos to cheer you up and inspire you!

Three photos attached of lessening clothing!

No reply for another two days!! I send him a reminder:

Quote:
Karmin, my love? How are you? I haven't heard from you in ages and I'm SO lonely!

You promised me a photo to keep close to me when I'm on a shoot!

What did you think of my photos? They were taken just for you!

One week later and still nothing...

Quote:
Karmin? Where are you? Do you not want my help anymore? I have all the paperwork for getting the money to you ready and waiting here! Call my manager or personal assistant if you want to speak to me.

Please reply soon my sweet xxx

Oops, looks like I've been found out! He's got one thing fundamentally wrong about me though!

Quote:
Dear Ashura,
Infact, you are a funny man, i love you tell me about you realy.
love
Karmin

I've sent a couple more mails protesting my innocence since then, but no bites, sadly this one has died.

***Post Edited to save b/w***Cherrie

...you have kept me under expectation by giving a slap of love and i can't hold myself... you have fastinated my love... You are sweat. i want to parade my love with you - Karmin Buhahi, my first *sigh*

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic