SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Maybe nice modality: Egg thieves

View next topic
View previous topic

Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On german TV there was a movie called "Eierdiebe", maybe a little tragic, I didn't watch it. The story was about:
A young man who suffered from cancer had to be operated and one of his testicles had to be removed (testicle=german slang: "Ei", pl. "Eier"= "egg", pl. "eggs"). He decided to bury his testicle more dignified in his garden. So he and his friends decided to steel the testicle from the pathology to bury it.

My idea: I'm going to make up a foundation: "" and made up an account ".
I'll have some lad write a letter of support to this addy. The best letter will be auctioned off with the foundation receiving 50 percent and the sender receiving 50 percent. All letters will be put into a work of art in favour to the foundation to cover the cost of a long lasting law suit Tommi Derendinger versus The Hospital.

If you appreciate this modality feel free to use it.

It's open for all ideas; I didn't use it up to now; just came to my mind last night. There won't be a website made by me; no time for it. Just grab the idea if you like.

Some from: South Africa Netherlands United Kingdom Nigeria Switzerland United States Ivory Coast Indonesia Spain Germany Luxembourg Cayman Islands Bahamas, The Ghana Senegal Malaysia Togo Iraq Flag Mauritius Flag Mortar x7

Failure to complies with this order require a severe act by the mets and
purnishment by law. (The Metropolitan Police)

fork off.. ([email protected])
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not a modality for Weicheier, that's for sure... Razz

With a corresponding website, this could be good. Wink

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
Azure Sonnet
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Must be good - I didn't read the start of your post properly and have just spent a good two or three mins thinking about how to start the letter...

...you have kept me under expectation by giving a slap of love and i can't hold myself... you have fastinated my love... You are sweat. i want to parade my love with you - Karmin Buhahi, my first *sigh*

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic