SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

WU Phisher

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i know we don`t deal with phishers here, but this one made me laugh,
a phish mail from Western Union Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Second Notice: You are late in paying your Western Union fees of $0.40.
These fees result from money transfers or using related services (ID verify, Stores, etc).
This account has been restricted. To avoid further collections please pay your fees today.
To pay your fees click on the link bellow:

is anyone that scabby they`d close an account over 40cent?

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Better take out a loan!!!!!

40 cents will drain anyones pocket!
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd be like -
Go ahead make my day asshole, I'm changing to moneygramme.

He it does give me great ideas though. Sorry mr mugu my WU account got hacked and I cant send any money that way Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ +1 Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i think i still have the full mail, i`ll forward it if you like.. pm me a mail addy

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic