SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Fresh lad from cupidbay

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very original username, email address......

Wink

Quote:
inappropriate photo?
Received: 31. Jan. 2007 10:35
Read: Reading this message for the first time
Subject: Hello

Hello Dear
How are u doing today well.. Am dolly and I was born in New York But grew up in London and Am single.never maried.and no kids,and am 5ft 6 inch and i have a blue eye and blonde hair and i was a model in London and now i sell Articles...and am seeking a very nice and caring, honest,kind and that is ready to be loved and that will never cheat on me like my Last date to Love and cherish and to be with for the rest of my life and to be Honest am really tired of been single and been hurt and now i want a real serious and Long lasting relationship and i want to Love and be Loved in return and am single just becos am scared of bad men out there.......i want a real man for the real Love and care and i like anything outdoors and i would like to Know u better and see where it leads am ready to give it another try with a promise not to hurt or disapoint, so can we chatt on yahoo and my id is ... dollyslimportablepet . or u can send me mail to my personal email adress .... [email protected].. Take care and I hope to hear from u soon........Dolly

dollyslimportablepet?????????

Good god, mugu, did you have to think hard on that one???

There's a pic of a cute white girl, stolen model pic, in her profile, and these gems of wisdom.

Quote:
I am a: 30 year old woman
seeking: man between the ages of 38 and 70 for a long-term relationship
Height: 168 cm Drinker: no
Hair Color: blond Smoker: no
Eye Color: blue Education: secondary/high school
Figure: slim/slender Marital Status: single
Fitness: regularly Have Children: no
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian Want Children: yes
Religion: Christian/Catholic Languages: English

I like:
been happy

I dislike:
being Hurt and cheated ona and kll

About me and who I would like to meet:
am dola Smith,am single,never maried and no kids and am seeking a nice and caring man to Love and am a outdoor someone.i Love camping,fishing,kissing and dancin and woul like to meet the right man on here,,am tired of been single

Have at him!! (In case you're interested in a fishing, kissing, and dancin portable pet.....)

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic