SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Chop Chop!!.. Now With Added Oga!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice jobs everyone Laughing Laughing , now, who want`s a go on his Boss? Twisted Evil

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Moe Dalitty
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

By day, upstanding businessman. By night, a hot temptress with a taste for some mugu lovin'.

Sgt Cho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

why dont these mugus ever SMILE, arent they happy they are gonna chop your dolla?

'call me what ever you like my God is biger than yours amen' bekija zuma

'why is the government allowing people like you to live among human beings. People like you are suppose to be at the zoo.' janice churton

'Please come and f* me my love,your bobs are driving me crazy' EO

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

cos they gots to look cooooollllll Laughing

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
luckey

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Their love is so pure. It touches me. Crying or Very sad

Sorry I couldn't be arsed to deal with the lad's blue glow. Wink

Last edited by Dolores on Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Chief2B
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Moe,

Couldn't you have put anything on that pic other than "Chief"?...anything would have been better than that Very Happy
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nice jobs everyone Thumbs up jump_4_joy beers! , is it common practice to send the chops back to the Lads after the bait has finished or if it goes tits up? (Fanny`s is definitely going, there`s no possible way he can recycle that pic, although i might have to change that Tayto!!), Moes chief pic is up there aswell, (@Chief2B the jpg name is Chief, old Ben fancies himself as De Boss) i`m sure Bens vanity will take a blow with the green wig, also Moe, Kingers Speech bubble matches his face perfectly Very Happy now where`s Reprob8???? Twisted Evil

!!!Bait update!!!
this bait started in December, i originally got a mail looking for a wife into one of my catcher accounts, i`d just started a female character to bait Dizzy Nicky [http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=98977] but i lost him at christmas, anyway, things just went from strength to strength with this Lad, i sent him some pics of a Vladdette i`d picked up earlier, and he wets the bed over them every night!!, while i was on the marraige buzz, he was asking me to contact his uncle, through the same email, to arrange the wedding, then his uncle turned out to be a pastor who will hold the ceremony himself, i then added my characters father a sponsorer of soccer teams, luckily enough the boys were in high positions at their local FC [http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=98791]
now things have taken an odd turn. i got my first mail from the pastor last night, and somehow he`s turned into Kingsleys Father Rolling Eyes ..........
i thik it`s time for Bob to go on another killing spree..... (Bob is the father of my character, and suffers post traumatic stress dis order after being in Vietnam, every so often he has flashbacks Twisted Evil he killed 2 reindeer called Donner and Blitzen shortly after Christmas)

NIGERIA HE GOAT

luckey

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of these might be handy to have.

I don't suppose I get a badge for that.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic