SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Why I've Started Baiting

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
johnnu
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the early part of 2006 I had an ebay store and was at home recovering from a major auto accident that ripped my face off and crushed my leg. I had a woman purchase some of my listings named mariam scott. She over paid and not knowing at the time my wife and I returned to her the balance of the funds. She said that it was a mistake and that it wouldn't happen again. She ordered multiple different items from me again so I didn't give it allot of thought. We deposited the check, shipped the items and a month later our bank notified us that the deposits were held. It took our bank an entire month. We were out $2500. When I confronted the [Woman] she claimed that it was an error and would take care of it immediately so she sent us checks from someone else totaling $3000. We did some checking and the checks were fake. Here my wife and I were in financial ruin and this scumbag and sending us fake checks. It took us 1 year to get out of the hole. Our business went under, Our bank accounts were closed and we cannot open another account due to suspicion of fraud. We have spoken with the banks and they won't do anything about it. Now that I look back I think to myself: boy were we idiots. But then I see that others get duped far worse than we did.

Now that I feel better and I continue receiving emails from from these low life's I feel that it is necessary to help keep others from suffering the same fate. Plus it's a hoot to see them get so angry. I'm not really doing it for the revenge but more for the fun of messing with their heads. Knowing that every email I send they are spending time on me dealing with it instead of someone else who is a real victim.

I am in the middle of my first baiting and I don't think I've laughed so hard in months. My wife thinks I'm spending too much time on it but boy what a blast.
sekhmet29
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And I do it for the role-playing thing. Plus I feel really bad for victims and want to help out somehow.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers John. Best of luck in your continued recovery (financial and health-wise). The lads are a good source of amusement once you know what you're dealing with. And if you feel like screaming at someone, well you have a line of them beating a path to your inbox.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, sorry it was by the hard route, hope you get through it.
You'll find plenty of kindred spirits here to help you along the way.

Would you consider visiting scamwarners.com and posting your story there, if you haven't already done so, helps others who might find themselves heading in the same direction, your story might help them avoid the trap.

You are probably feeling very bitter and twisted towards the low life types that ruined your life, now comes the pay back, I'm sure I speak for all present when I say that we wish you well here, and we all look forward to seeing the results of your baits in due course.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi johnnu.

I guess we won't have to worry about any ethics threads from you? Wink

I'm sorry your introduction to baiting was so expensive and unpleasant, but I'm glad you're here all the same.

Don't bait angry, bait mean. Twisted Evil

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome. Sorry to hear about the loss of money to one of these idiots. The fake check scams are, in my opinion, by far the most convincing. They don't require the victim to be greedy. So, you are one of many. Don't beat up on yourself.

Great to have you along. Best of luck with baiting. It is definitely a fun hobby.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll second what JoJo said.

Welcome here.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater.
The only advice I have is to make sure you're baiting to stop others suffering as you have. If you're baiting for revenge you're more likely to slip up and lose the lad, or worse, give away personal information. Plus you won't have nearly as much fun Twisted Evil

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Johnnu! Read the stickies, then, as I like to say, hit em' with all guns blazing and go invisible. No real info givin to them. Waste their time, and drive them crazy. Bottom feeders, all of them.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sad to hear about what happened to you, but glad to have you on board.

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome johnnu!

Baiting can be real therapeutic. It sounds like you are getting better. Baiting with an emotional attachment does take a lot out of you. Setting aside the personal damage and acting more like a surgeon is the best way to bait.

Take care and read the stickies, find your niche and enjoy your new found hobby. Don't be surprised if your wife gets jealous... Shocked

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
The Lying Dutchman
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome johnnu. My wife did not like me baiting at all until I let her make up her own characters. I am usually a medical doctor and she has been a racing driver, horse trainer, police officer and a test pilot. She also gets to make up personalities for the children. I always go deeply into my family situation. Gives me plenty of irrelevant stuff to talk about and it will keep your lad busy too. They are always very polite and feel the need to advice me on family problems.
Stay safe.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the Eater johnnu! AFAIK you're the first who came here out of previous experience with victimhood. I'm always interested in the reasons why people do this.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic