SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

MASS BAIT.......YOUTH CONFERENCE...More participants needed!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Otterfan: Not going? And miss all the fun?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't heard from them for more than a week, a wheelchair can scare people away I guess. But I'll follow it here then. Good luck you all.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Same here, could be because they think they have so many victims they're weeding people out (and I only wanted a bloody menu Evil or Very Mad )

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From the hosts of http://www.comfortable-hotel.tk/

Quote:
As your email alerts us to
unacceptable content by a holder of a Dot TK domain, I have researched the case. The user is in fact a FREEDOMAIN.TK registrant, therefore because of the violation, the domain has been cancelled and the registrant has been removed from our database.

As I am in the middle of booking, I will write and ask where the site has gone, hopefully they will give me the url of any replacement site.

I know some might say that by shutting the site I am ruining our fun, but we must remember there may be real victims about to pay up.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
SisterSuzieQ
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've heard nothing from them either, but I was requesting ADA accommodation for all ten of us in our group, including a three pronged electrical outlet next to the head of one bed and extra space for the extra oxygen tank and oxygen concentrator we would need. Too much bother for them.

They must just be picking what they think are the more likely pigeons and running with it.

LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mar10 from La Lysander Hotel is checking 3ZTr@ck a few times a day to see where hi s registration fee is.
I think it will get there in a few more days, unless one of those shifty Senegalese bankers decides to chop it for himself! Rolling Eyes

I'm looking forward to enjoying the microbrewiotic menu fare he has promised to our group!

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
flushmynutz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well apparently dear Mr R4ndy is a BIG fan of the pok3r; or a bid fan of something else... swapped about 3 e-mails in the last day...

Quote:
Your mail is quite inspiriting.I think i am beginning to get used to them.
This is out of conference issue now let us talk as matured individuals,I will like to know how old are you to have such an energetic spirit.Where you are based and so on.Your mail's quite appealing to me and you display a lot of intelligence like a woman of high substance sorry did i ask too much?

No, ask away laddie!

not sure what to make of this / or where to take it yet...

Quote:
Are you gonna register your crew of 19 or you Don think it is necessary at this point.Do you want to carry out this poker game and lets forget bout the conference venue because by the Way i look at things it is going to be a charity poker game so why don't we open a small charity organization with you as one of e main founders, its gonna be a wonderful experience that you have one especially in this part of the world what do you think

opens some interesting possibilities there! Cool

Quote:
Please i am here for you anything you need Twisted Evil my humble assistance i will definitely deliver,

I have little doubt that he will!

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone been placed at the Sau Paulo Hotel in Senegal?

In the fake sites forum, flushmynutz pointed out that the now deaded comfrtable hotel loaded a lot of its content from this site, http://www.freewebs.com/saupaulo/index.htm

Note the fine view of Sydney Harbour Bridge. The address is the hotel in Disneyland drive, Anaheim California.

No WU or phishing page unlike the other one, maybe they keep it up as a source? Abuse report sent to freeweb.com

One.com have acknowledged my report about the main conference site, though it is still there.

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Must be part of the same chain that owns La Lysander. Same bar & restaurant names & pics, although this time they removed the reference to Prague. Smile
They did add an online booking page, which I think might get a few reservations from the good denizens at the London UK Halfway House for the Criminally Insane.

I do feel the Glow.

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What deadline did Randy give you guys?

I told him I lost my original forms and could he send them again. He did, but
Quote:
"we are giving you an ultimatum date being the 12th of November to foward to this desk all your participants proforma and failing to do so your registration file will be cancelled.'

I asked him if the hotel could send me the registration forms too because I lost those as well.

Sorry Randy.

flushmynutz, that is awesome that you got him so far off script Thumbs up . I didn't think Randy was the type to go off script, but he must have quite the crush on you Wink

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Randy sent me the same 'Ultimatum' email.
I gave him a mild slap letting him know I had already registered for the conference, sent him the 3ZTrack confirmation code,
and a suggestion to go ask the hotel why they can't process a simple bank transfer in a timely manner! Laughing

Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Again, they come up with account details pretty quickly, have they been forwarded to Alan?

Quote:
Bank Name: COMPAGNIE BANCAIRE DE L'AFRIQUE OCCIDENTALE (C.B.A.O)DAKAR SENEGAL
Acc.N�: 01284 035150822301/12
Acc.Name/ Brooks
Bank Adress:Hlm Hann Mariste Bp 129 Dakar Senegal
Swift Code:CBAOSNDA
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Participants,
We are in receipt of your mail and we wish to let you know that you are to contact the hotel management in Dakar to know how best you can make your reservations with them since you cant access their webpage for now. Because it seems they are having proxy server problems and they ar upgrading their websites.
Below is their Email contacts.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am ready to submit a fake receipt. I have been dragging the chain on doing so. I don't want to twig these guys however we have so many modalities to choose from.
Would it be better to overload them with realistic WU receipts or simply have them running in all directions without doubling up ?

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was curious to see if we had different lads representing the far-flung organization of the Youth Conf and its participating hotels.
It looks like it's just one very busy lad, or if more than one lad, they frequent the same Internet cafe.
So whatever modalities we throw at him are going to be lessons learned (hopefully repeatedly) Wink

R@ndy Fr33man IP:
IP address [?]: 196.207.234.56
IP address country: Senegal
IP address state: Dakar
IP address city: Dakar
IP address latitude: 14.670700
IP address longitude: -17.438101
ISP [?]: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
Organization: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega

M@r10 C0st@(La Lysander Hotel) and Youth Conf Registration IP:
IP address [?]: 41.208.164.14
IP address country: Senegal
IP address state: Dakar
IP address city: Dakar
IP address latitude: 14.670700
IP address longitude: -17.438101
ISP [?]: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
Organization: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega

@Wurzgnubbel: I reported that account# to Al@n 4 days ago, no need to send it again.
Smile

flushmynutz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anybody hear from Mr R4ndy??? - have not heard nothing in almost 24 hours, very unlike him with me - usually been 3 or 4 times a day, now completely off-script the last 2 mails from him he never mentioned the conference a single time - but I've left him some rather attractive bait in our correspondence...

below is a portion after he asked to know more about me... I was explaining about inheriting the production company after my husband was killed last year filing the in Quebec;

Quote:
I received the insurance money
from his death and as settlement from the lawsuit against the Curling
Federation and was about to give it all to charity, but my attorney
advised me not to do that for tax reasons. I had been traveling to the
United States frequently for the poker shows and decided that I would
move there seeing as I liked it so well.

When I came to the United States my attorney offered to let me live in
a Chalet he owned in Vail Colorado while I looked for a suitable house
for myself. One thing led to another and I found myself falling for
his charms. I thought I had found someone to make me happy, but I was
wrong. It turned out that he was only after my money. While I was in
Aruba doing the show, he emptied out one of my bank accounts, took the
car I had left the the Chalet and I have not seen him since. Lucky for
me I had not yet moved the majority of my banking from the UK so he
only was able to get about $200,000 of my money.

LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh oh,
M@r10/R@ndy just let me know that my payment is unconfirmed due to "Destination Country Security Checks".
Quote:
Dear Guest,
This is to inform you that we have been unable to confirm your payment with the link you sent to us in your previous mail.
We duly advice you send the Swift Telegraphic Slip in which you made the transaction by email attachment to us to enable our accountant confirm your payment.....

I told him it's an online bank transfer, and he'd better take it up with his bank....oh, that's right- I think his account got toasted! Laughing

flushmynutz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well - just heard from him - no wonder he didn't get back to me - I think he's been up writing to me for the last day - epic long...

a few highlights:
Quote:
your mail is one of the most interesting mail i have read so far.It really pieced deep inside my soul and i got the massage.your message gave me a clear notion of your perspective towards Human relationship

fesses up (a bit):
Quote:
R4ndy Fr33m4n was given to me by my boss because he thinks i am a fr44man,but my Full names are M___________ T____,Went to University of

and this lil gem:
Quote:
.I have been psychologically depressed, gone through allot of tribulations in my life

(I wonder what brought on???)

and he shows his "sensitive side:
Quote:
I cry when I think of anyone suffering, makes my heart ache to think of how bad other children are suffering.That is my main reason why i want to embark on the journey of creating a charity Organization.

and more:
Quote:
Don't ever be afraid to try the Impossible no matter what others may think.M4rc1, you are heart broken just like me so i know what you feel deep inside but please dont blame on everyone. Remember you are Unique in your own special way. Don't ever stop Dreaming! Don't ever stop wanting what's right for you.Be yourself and Have a Godly mind and you will see the outcome.

oh I think I just threw up a little in my mouth

Quote:
U see what i learned so far in life is that The beauty of the day lies on the decision you take,whether in jail or in the outside world,or in a war zone, or anywhere , your willingness to forgive those who offend you, your desire to tolerate one another, and your ability to hold back your anger even when it is imperative to burst out. My Dearest M4rc1...those that seek peace, will find peace, those that seek wealth will find it, but those that seek Love will find everything.....choose right. !

a few hundred more lines of the sensitive side, then he tries his hand at philosophy:
Quote:
A ball is a circle, no beginning, no end. It keeps us together like our family circle . But the treasure inside for you to see is the treasure of love You grant to your fellow human.

Warning: swallow anything you are eating or drinking before reading this line:

Quote:
My friends say i am a spiritual Poet.Well i Combine this my powerful peotic desire to be useful and productive with my naturally altruistic spirit.

it goes on...and on...and on....
no mention of the conference or asking for c4sh, I'm thinking he knows he got big trouble with that and has some easy money in a single person with M4rc1

JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

that is beautiful Very Happy

i had a due date of the 9th november, guess i better get cracking filling in forms huh. and complain about that hotel Wink
flushmynutz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Geez people - this thread had got quiet... is he still going on with anyone else?
just got another "book" from him, I'm thinking he's somewhat smitten for the charms of my charector M4rc1, but at least this time around he (eventually) gets back at hinting for some "help"

I'll spare you most of the "yuck" parts...just a few "highlights" from tonight:

Quote:
have a great passion for life and humans especially children that live in this planet earth,if i have my own way i will create a paradise where all humans will live in harmony until the end of time.

Humans come in different forms but there is only characteristic that binds them together,the air they breathe.That is why i respect and love every humman no matter their race, culture or their chosen field of endeavor.

I take life the way i see it and i am never in a haste unless when necessary.

I few more pages of enlightenment of his thoughts on love and life, then we get back to the new charity he wants to form with me:
Quote:
so my being in Dakar will be centered mostly on this as i will be making some contacts to see how i can realize this project although i dont really have the net weight to pull it out but i know i will overcome it.

A big topic like this needs discussing, perhaps between us and those who lack the knowledge of humanity.

Actually, he does write a bit more clearly than most lads - NOTE "most"

this cracks me up - I've been signing off the last few e-mails with:
"Toodles,
M4rc!"

This one wraps up (finally) with:

Quote:
Dearest i have to stop here because if it is for ,me a lone i can stay here just writing and writtin' till i will be Short of words. (why do I doubt that?)
Toddles
MelRandy

I'm thinking that I'm gonna drop something big on him and say I can't make it to Dakar and see what the reaction is - unless somebody has a more interesting twist.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have completely fallen out of touch with these lads, and today I found this in a catcher account (sent out this morning)

Quote:
Received: by 10.143.164.14 with SMTP id r14cs760192wfo;
Sat, 10 Nov 2007 02:45:25 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.78.81.20 with SMTP id e20mr3267604hub.1194691523559;
Sat, 10 Nov 2007 02:45:23 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from ab97c1245.com ([196.207.254.232])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id k9si679520nfh.2007.11.10.02.44.40;
Sat, 10 Nov 2007 02:45:23 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning [email protected] does not designate 196.207.254.232 as permitted sender) client-ip=196.207.254.232;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning [email protected] does not designate 196.207.254.232 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Reply-To: [email protected]
To: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 11:45:22 +0100
Subject: CONFERENCE/INVITATION...

Dear Sir/Madam
We are cordially inviting you to our twin combined conference which
will be held.In Anaheim California From the 6th- 8th of December and
Dakar senegal from the 12th -15th of December.
If you are interested to participate and want to represent your
country,you may contact the secretariat of the organizing committee
for details
and information. You should also inform them that you were invited to
participate by a
friend of yours (Samantha Miller), who is a member of the American
Youths 4 Peace and a staff of (WORLD YOUTH ORGANIZATION FOR HUMAN
RIGHTS).

The benevolent donors of the Organizing Committee will provide round
trip air tickets and accommodation for the period of participants Stay
in the U.S, to all registered participants.You will only be
responsible for your own hotel booking in Dakar where the second phase
of the conference will be held.
If you are a holder of an international passport that may require visa
to enter the United States you may inform the conference secretariat
at the time of registration, as the organizing committee is
responsible for all visa arrangements and travel assistances.

Please contact the Conference secretariat with the adress below for
detailed information.

email. [email protected] / [email protected]

By TEL: +1 (516) 303-0022 or by
Fax: +1 (718) 228-8213
You may get back to me with this email address.
[email protected]
Sincerely,
Samantha Miller
World Organization For Human Rights

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
flushmynutz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The boys is in love...

Sent him the mail saying the the Belagio had stolen my players and the TV deal was off as a result and I would not be able to hold my poker tourney in D4kar after all, Also, I dropped a hint that I'd make a donation to the conference despite me not being there just to see how he would react to that...

so I get another one of his "books" today - paragraph after paragraph trying to tell me to keep my head up, things will get better etc...

I think he has completely fallen in love with M4rc1 (and her money?) - I got to give him credit for patience if he has ideas of scammin her though...

some "highlights"

Quote:
I write from within so I am not sure of their contents.

i will be going to Dakar Senegal On Tuesday next week like i said before , I am really serious about this Charity organization and i will do anything within my reach for it to become a reality;

A donation from your company will be highly appreciated but if you think it is going to inconvenience then you dont have to worry. Shocked

It should have been nice to hear your voice as you know my number already so you can give me a call anytime as i asked about yours but you always skip that part i dont why; Rolling Eyes

anyway when i arrive dakar Senegal i will give you a new nuber where you can reach me at any time because i will not be on the Internet always

He also enclosed a couple photos for my uhhh "enjoyment"

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Flush! Hahahahaha! Brilliant! Your lad should find a job writing comedy for sit coms....

@Thedevguy, So, new conference, or just new dates?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mar10 wrote back, seems the bank transfer fell through:
Quote:
Dear Reverend,
Thank you for your mail.We have sent our financial controller to cash the funds but he said the transaction was rejected because our bank doesnt accept online banking transfer as they have not activated this option yet.

I hope you understand this and try to use another means because there are many guests on the waiting list.We hope you facilitate things for our fincial controller.
Have a nice day

What?! After they advertised that very service? Time for a slap................

Quote:
...I'm not quite certain I understand. I paid a $45 bank transfer fee based on your instructions to me, and now you want me to pay another fee because your bank cant accept the funds?
If I were you I'd have a conversation with your bank and explain to them that you have a customer that paid a fee to his bank for a service that your bank offered, and now they cant deliver the goods!

I have heard many good things about your wonderful hotel, but this incident is surely a black mark on the whole World Youth Conference.
Please respond to me with more information about why I have been caused me this inconvenience!

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I get an escort service Smile
Quote:
An escort service is available in the hotel.
The rates for this service for customers who wish to be billed at $ 25 per day.
Our goal, the satisfaction of our customers.
Laughing
Ol Fat-In-ma Hand is going to have a good time.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic