SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Great Jewel Heist Safari: The Adventure Continues

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Red If the Proff did fall madly in lole it would give a great reason to move on.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice work on the S1mb@ site, I'm ready to sign up!

@jojo: If you tell your narc lad that you don't want to pick up the boy for questiuoning until he is out of town (to divert suspicion from him), then maybe an offer of cash in another town where you have received "reliable information" 1k3 is headed there?

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it looks like Samuel the narc might be trying to raise money to follow this character...

Quote:
from samuel
i have heard all what u said and the problem now is money for me to make a move because i am fully ready to start up the movement i will reaches u with more information by tomorrow okay so that u can see on how we can start up

Lack of money is always the first stage of whining... hopefully, we can get him chasing Ik3 across the country/countries. This guy is really serious about working with us. I am wooing him ever-so-gently.

EDIT: Just read Labrea's comment... I like your thinking sir!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping Jojo you're a magician.

Only you could get some third party lad (note to all he's a GTP Laughing) to sign up on a tour across West Africa looking for a jewel thief fugative.

I love it!

Re: Website - I'm going to work on the guestbook. At the moment it's a bit of a pain in the arse. I'll also be making some changes subject to your comments, although I can't price in Euros because it screws the whole page up Sad

Re: Prof being camp - It's not a bad idea at all, could be a good way out of this mess. Cheers!

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well the professor being gay thing has been pushed ahead of schedule by the lad. He was freaking out about the professor touching up M1ch and wrote this:

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

How are you doing,i hope everything is OK?i got message from my uncle telling me that the Mali international air port is not at work now because of some work going on over there,the agent told us that they will be receiving flight from Friday this week so i will be expecting to be there by weekend okay.

Regards about Mr Sc0tt attention concerning you,i was telling you that Mr Sc0tt is in love with you and you don't believe me,right now your telling me that his touching you all over your body.now your made me to understand that your making love with him over since and your telling lies to me.in fact i am really confused right now,i must contact my pastor because i hate that.i am a simple man with simple mind and jealous.

i will confirm this.am very upset right now.

Right now I don't want too much distracting him from his goal so to throw a proverbial spanner in the works I took your suggestions and turned the professor gay. I'm not sure whether the lad will buy it, but here goes:

m1ch wrote:
hello sweety,

i think you misunderstood me, he is not touching me all over like that, he is just feeling the baby.

today i finally found out what is going on, he admitted today to me that he loves men and boys. he is what we call homosexual back home. he broke down in tears and explained it to me. i understand now, he is not at all interested in my body or loves me, he is just confused with himself. he said he is very sorry for any mistake i have made or you have made thinking that he wanted me for lover or something silly like that. i have been very smart and i have thought about this and the more i think about it the more it makes sense because he is always talking about theatre and fashion and such things. i thought maybe he was just an enthusiast but i see now the truth, he is not interested in women, that is why is so lonely he said.

i am so sorry for the misunderstanding baby, i feel terrible thinking that you might be worried that i would do that with another man. i never ever will my love. you are my one and only, you must promise me you understand this. i would never make love with another man, only with you, my heart and my body is yours. when we are finally married officially i will show you this and more. do you understand this now? will you promise that you love me? because i have done nothing to dishonour you, i promise you, i am carrying your baby and it is a bond of our love, do not worry about anything because i will always stay true to you. do you still want that sexy picture of me i talked about in my last email?

i am very happy to hear about the flight you mentioned that is good news. i am finding you a place to stay, mr. sc0tt says he will pay for it, i will email you the details as soon as i have them ok?

i love you with all my heart, please get back to me very soon.

your wife

He came out to her in the Saharan desert... that's pretty incredible don't you think? Razz

Btw guys I fixed up the guestbook, so please feel free to leave comments! Very Happy

Guestbook

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He came out to her in the Saharan desert... that's pretty incredible don't you think?

Not on this bait! Hahaha, I am sure someone with a fresh cuppa coffee could come up with a metaphor about desert being representative of the loneliness of the human condition, how time moves like ths shifting sands, and each person is but a grain of sand, under the unbearable and oppressive heat of life itself... but, sadly, that person is not me...

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We don't ever engage in philosophy on this forum. That just never occurs.
Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ladies and gentlemen the proverbial just hit the fan...

The lad finally got sent the wanted poster (the one Jojo sent out to all his mates, family, associates, rivals) from his "uncle", or so he says, and he has really cracked the shits (as we say down here). To say he is not happy would be a gross understatement. Enjoy the rants below, first to M1ch:

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

Am very surprise to receive this from my uncle's email today talk a look at this and tell me what is going on now. (attached was the poster)

i understand that this is doing by the that evil man called father m4x and i was telling you about this man before and you don't believe me,i told you that Mr m4x has interested in the jewels and he wanted to kill you but you did not understand. i don't know why you told him all about the jewels now you have see what you have Cos in my life,this man has been spreading my name all over the world with my picture also his the one that told Mr Sc0tt all about the news going on but now Mr Sc0tt did not inform him your way about and he got back and do this wanted poster to scared me because he think that i am in Nigeria now with you.this is the second time his printing my picture with this wanted subject,also i told you not to email to him neither H4mish for security reason.

secondly his working with H4mish now,yesterday H4mish emailed me telling me that his coming to Accra Ghana to track me down now am confused and my uncle is very concern about this.

Listen now and do as i said,i am not afraid of all this from father m4x i will handle him now with my power Confused and as for H4mish i know what to do to him i have contacted many of my boys here and in all over Africa to keep eyes on him and track him down also father m4x we must fine him don't worry about this and don't inform Mr Sc0tt about all this okay keep that very secret to him and i will tell you what to do to locate me now.

don't panic of what is going on,remember my promise to you i will choose to die and you will be save. it's a deal! Razz

Whoa... not a happy laddie. As soon as I finished laughing about that this little pearler popped into Father M4x's inbox, I love it:

1k3 wrote:
Look Mr m4x or what so ever you called your name your looking for my trouble i don't know what i have done to you to receive all this insult from you,bear it in mind that your finding a fake person and fake information,don't try me remember i am a full Nigerian man Shocked and with also your leaving in Africa,right now i have decided to track you down to earth with the Nigerian police force since you don't want my progress.

Bye.

He's going to track Father M4x down to Earth! Well... I guess it's a start Laughing

Hopefully lots more craziness to come! Very Happy

Mortar x10
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic mate.
That is a real pearler.

Oh wasn't the Proff reading over her shoulder?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If this bloke is serious about protecting his beloved and her unborn child then he needs to lay of this Guilt Trip already. It's not her fault! I suggest some Braxton Hicks (ref Google) contractions might make him STFU and get him off his lazy backside to rescue his wife from the clutches of a gay archeologist and her crazy ex lover.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice stuff man. Glad to see that this really affected him. Hehe. I got another email in from someone he knows, possibly...

Quote:
Hello
I received your mail.Infarct it might interest to know that i having been seeing this young man in my area where i normally see him in evening in one joint called paramount Hotel.

Now, I don't know if this guy is just trying for the reward or what. Has your lad ever mentioned this hotel?

Anyway, I'll try and keep pushing old Samuel (narc) to chase after him. Maybe I can try to get Ik3 and Samuel to meet, which would be grand. Obviously, in another country.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Red, those email are just too long for a signature, but....

I'm glad the postyers have caught up with him. He will be looking over his shoulder a lot now...

Awesome work!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This couldn't be scripted in Hollywood any better Red!

Do you get a Safari for each 'boy' that comes out to look for the father, who happens to be an ex SAS 007 agent? Laughing

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

beers! This calls for a party! Very Happy

It's fantastic how totally you've got this lad buying your story(ies). I can't believe he hasn't twigged yet, but I hope he never does!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry, but I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried. The narc has made some efforts, though not what I intended...

WARNING!!!! DO NOT READ WITH DRINK IN MOUTH.

Quote:
from samuel
i am very happyto say that am making a good step both spirtual and other ways to see on how to get the supect but i really need of your little assistance because the place have gone need ed some money for me to do some spirtual work in one village and they havealso assuredme that tehn supect will come down by himself okay, this will take me about 140 pounds and 25 pound for transportation as well , you need to know my condition because am not having any money on me beside that i should have done all the expence as you said to see that i get the supect, i alo printed his face and take it along with me to the place were they will comand him to come back to senegal and it will be done by the spiritual man , i promised cow , pig and hot drink as soon as the man is found and i need to give them some money cash to start up the job ; we african believe in medcine and it always wrks okay; think over this and help me as well so that i should do now
samuel

A cow, a pig and a hot drink? What kind of payment is that? I mean, that is one of the funniest things I have ever read.

Goat

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Tis the barter system, maybe we should try it instead of WU.

"Well I don't have the money to send by WU right now, but would you take 3 Goats, a bottle of milk, and 2 pieces of toast instead?"

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
African Bounty hunting at its finest!

Judge to defendant: "And bail is set at 1 goat, 2 pigs, 12 tin cups...."
Laughing

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooooh, the little fibber! H4mish didn't mail him, he mailed Flor4 $mith! But he did say he was heading to 4ccra. Flor4 emailed back today and said 'she' would be in 4ccra next week, with her friend 4lex, and wanting to know where they could meet up. H4mish is going to speak to his contacts in the area (this man has contacts EVERYWHERE!) and get back to her about a meeting place. H also asked for a photo, so he knows who to look for when he gets there. Anyone wanting to know what H looks like should google ... Laughing Laughing Wink

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jojobean, having read that message a couple of times (and it wasn't easy to do, trust me), I think that the "cow, pig and a hot drink" have been promised to the "spiritual man" as payment to whatever god he worships (I am assuming that the "hot drink" is some form of strong spirit rather than coffee).

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, that's what I gathered. I am still pushing for his lazy cheap butt to quit spending money on enchanters and to get moving.

Goat

Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Direct the lad to a holy man you know who will do the magic for nothing, and who just so happens to be in the area you want him to travel to!

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baahahahahaha Laughing

I love it... this bait just attracts nutty lads jojo Very Happy

I have never heard him mention the P4ramout Hotel but there's an easy way to find out...

@ Hekate - Can you email Fl0r4 and say you've tracked down the man who has been helping M1ch to the P4ramount hotel? Don't tell him that you know it is in Accra (it may not be). There is a p4ramount hotel in accra but i'm sure there's one in every city of west africa:

Quote:

Give it a shot? Don't mention the address but keep him on his toes Wink

Well, back to emails from the lad, as you know he sent Father M4x one yesterday and seeing as the good old father hadn't heard from the lad in so long he decided it was time to resurrect their dialogue. Here's what he had to say to 1k3's "track you down to earth" email:

Father M4x wrote:
Dearest Mr. 0k0y3

It is wonderful to finally hear from you again, are you well?

It has been a long time since we have spoken and I am glad to hear
that you are alive.

I have looked over your email and I am not entirely sure what you are
talking about. I saw the attached poster, it looks like Interpol has
extended their search to other countries, but I suppose that's what
they do. Unfortunately we don't have any contacts with Interpol, only
local law enforcement so there is not much I can do about it. However,
I would like to offer you any help you require.

I have not seen that poster myself personally before, but I remember
not long ago we received one in Gambia when my men went missing. Do
you think there is possibly a connection?

Is is possible that Hamish spoke to the police? I remember Ms. Xxxxxx
telling me that he told her he was working with the British police and
I know they have good connections with Interpol so I am not sure what
to think.

Let me know if you find anything else out as we would like to help you
in any way we can.

In His name

What I'm hoping is that if the lad emails Jojo's character then he'll see there's a difference between him and Father M4x and he'll start to have doubts that this is just Father M4x faking a wanted poster.

Either way, he's really worried, so M1ch will email later to ramp up the pressure Very Happy

Lol... just checked the k7 number and it has 3 calls to it, one of which actually has a real message from a lad in Nigeria who has offered information for $5000 Very Happy he left a phone number... this could be interesting...

As for M1ch, well, she took your advice and responded to the lad with mixed emotions:

1k3 wrote:
my lover,

why are you angry at me? i told you i didn't want to tell father m4x anything about the jewels but you told me to tell him about them. you should only be angry at yourself. you told me to find a priest and you told me not to sleep in the docks. you told me to tell him everything i did and i didn't tell him anything you told me i shouldn't. i looked at what you sent me, i don't know baby, it looks pretty real to me. maybe it is not father m4x but is h4mish instead? remember when i was in guinea he emailed me telling me that he had involved the police or something? i don't really remember what he said but i remember emailing it to you.

i am really worried about this because what if the police know that i am with you? maybe there is another poster going out for me too? what should i do? if i get caught they will take everything and maybe even our baby! i can't let that happen, i know you will never let that happen to me. you would do anything to protect me, i know this, and this is why i love you so much.

the professor mentioned something today to me saying that you were coming on friday? but you told me not to tell him anything about your arrangements so i stayed quiet about it. I have not been sleeping at alll like you told me not to but i am starting to get very sick from it and am extremely exhausted, i am worried about the effect this will have on the baby. when are you arriving my love? please send me the ticket when you have it so i know it all like you said you would.

baby i cant tell you how much i love you in words, everytime i think about you my heart aches and i just want to hold you and make love to you. you never responded about the naughty pictures... i really want to see just how nice and long your big boy is, will you show me? i get so lonely here i always think about it. do you want to see some sexy pictures of me?

your wife

What an interesting life 1k3 leads...

Mortar x10
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another update. Lad gets really stroppy with M1ch and she cracks it, enjoy:

1k3 wrote:
Hi Honey,

Listen now,I can't believe you telling me that this is not father m4x doing this.do you know that my dad receive this poster today Laughing.how can you tell me that H4mish is the one doing this how did he got across my information's did he knows that am involve,also remember that he knows my private email address why didn't he contact me through there am suspecting something in mind that your among in this because i can't believe you protecting father m4x in this remember the other time i receive the same poster from father m4x telling me that i am among the people that killed his men's but i thank God that we letter confirm that his telling lies and the Gambian police is looking for him now with you. Confused

listen to my plans now,my uncle has moved immediately to Mali yesterday to save you because since my name has been in the whole world so i have to protect my self now for some time,i want you to email my uncle now and tell him the exact address to locate you through this email [email protected] name is Mr W1ll14m his contact number in Mali is +223331xxxx.his now in Mali to protect you and bring you to me immediately so that we can stay with him here until the whole things is gone all you have to do right now is to contact him immediately and call him for protection before you fall a victim to them.

please remember to keep this very secret from anybody and do as i said to protect your save now.he will be there for 3 days and if their is not responds from you he will come back and i will travel back to Nigeria for protection okay,
as for father m4x or what so ever he called his name,i will never let him sleep for this,i promise him that within 7 days he will receive fire from heaven.

Your Husband

Hmmm holy ghost fire... that sounds familiar... Laughing

Well naturally M1ch does not take kindly to being accused of such things by the lad. She's finally spit the dummy and had this to say:

m1ch wrote:
ike,

i cannot believe you are accusing me of being amongst this! how dare you! i am scared and alone and i don't know what to think but i ran away from father m4x when you told me to. that is how i ended up in this horrible situation. i am not defending father m4x i am just saying that maybe there is actual police involved in this? i am scared! can't you see that? i don't want to go to prison, i will die if i have to live without you. i have carried our child all over the world for you, and these god forsaken jewels are my burden, sometimes i wish i never even heard of them, they bring me heartbreak but i carry them with me safely because i know how much a difference it will make for our lives, for me and for you.

i am so angry that you would even think that. i dont even know what to say. i am going to go and think about this.

I can see what he is trying to do. He's trying to get M1ch in contact with this guy in Mali because it is easier for him if this bloke gets her than if he has to go back to Mali himself. Well, she's not biting. In fact... he might not hear from her for a few days after that last email... she's pretty pissed... Evil or Very Mad

uh oh... the lad also replied to Father M4x's innocent enough email... he's really breaking up over this thing:

1k3 wrote:
Look Mr M4x or what so ever you called your name,this is all your doing and your putting your self and your members in a very big trouble but you don't know.i am now in my country and i promise you that you will never get away with this,i give you 6 days to confess your sins to me or because i am doing a very big praying and fasting to you with this fasting and prayer i really believe that before the end of this prayer you will receive firm.i shall not die but live and declear the work of God almighty

h0ly gu3st f1rm? well... I suppose it makes about as much sense as anything else does here...

*UPDATE*

yet another email from the lad... what can i say? he lives to serve:

1k3 wrote:
Honey

I am sorry for that word but the reason why i said it is because you protecting father m4x over this.listen now their nothing to think now or to wast time over this,i am not going to come over there now because of this until the whole thing goes down and remember that Mr Sc0tt is getting ready to travel next week so you have to contact my uncle now to save you and bring you to me now.i am on line with computer and web cam so you can come and see me now and we will discuss more.

Oh this is too good to pass up... I'm going to chat with him for the first time in 3 months. I'll post webcam screen shots later Wink

BTW today is 3 months on Safari! Very Happy

Mortar x10
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping Bravo! It just keeps getting better and better! Looks like another lad going on safari, add another hat to the sig! Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha, this is great! Not long ago it looked like it was winding down, but now, its on full blast! Amazing! The posters really freaked him out....

Absolutely amazing. Truly. Incredible.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic