SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Great Jewel Heist Safari: The Adventure Continues

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He did not notice the location of the hospital, did he? Laughing
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Lol Laughing I'm not sure... but he knows I'm in t1mbuktu. That's why he's complaining about flying there, I don't think there's that many flights each week between Accra and T1mbuktu.

Of course... he'll wish he'd never heard of it soon Twisted Evil

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When he gets to Timbuktututut, where will Mich3ll3 be? Emergency evacuation to.... where?

Red, this is amazing. I am so happy it has stayed alive! Let's get him to the Bahamas to meet 3d for Christmas!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure Red will think of something that could drag M1ch away from Timbuktu.

Great work Red, I love it Very Happy

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The thing I like about this bait is that this lad is always coming up with the goods, his responses are generally speaking quite funny and he is usually entertaining. Here's what he responded to M1ch's rather sordid email:

1k3 wrote:
Subject: I really need to make love to you now.... Laughing

My Heart,

I God almighty for today,listen honey i am okay now more than ever the doctor' over here are professional they said that the causes of throwing blood is all about the travelings with out eating comfortable food neither sleep in a comfortable bad so that's why i contact the disease but now God has hailed me for you.praise Lord.

Darling,regards about making love for the good of the baby that is my duty and not for other man okay,i feel as you do always and i believe that God will let us see each other soon and we make love more than ever that you think because i am ready anytime i have emotional feeling and i really love to kiss much remember,in fact i will surprise you. Shocked Kinky...

my love,our baby is OK am not panicking about anything to happen to the baby because i really know the God am serving he promise to me that he will bring you and the bag including our baby to me in safe so honey we have nothing to worry in our life because God has talking control.

As for Mr Sc0tt his confuse and can not see well now,his plans has failed and he can not do anything to you until your out from him,but remember to be very smart more than me,don't sleep off,keep your eye open.

Your Husband.

Don't sleep Question Exclamation That's a bit rough mate... she's going to suffer from sleep deprivation, could make her do some crazy things... uh oh...

*UPDATE*

The lad sent his previous email to the professor again as it went unanswered the first time.

Here is what I wrote back this time, basically ignoring his email and moving on with an agenda of my own:

Prof. Sc0tt wrote:
Hello 1k3

Thank you for your kind words, it was nice talking to you on the phone too, your love for this insatiable woman is clear.

I am very sorry to hear about your bout of Malaria. I myself suffered from that dreadful disease back in 1996 on an expedition in southern My4nmar. I don't remember throwing up any blood but I remember the nausea and the fever vividly. Still, that hardly compares with the tenacity of the Keren locals I'm sure you will agree!

I am quite relieved to hear that you will be arriving soon but I still have not received your confirmation of the date of arrival. Can you please confirm this with me so I can arrange my schedule around it. As I have told you on numerous occassions now I have much work to do at great expense to the university and cannot simply reschedule without notice. We are slated to move on north next week so it is imperative I hear back from you regarding this matter immediately.

I would really like to hear more about your fascinating journey however, did you say you went to Togo from Mali? That is a very interesting route, I have not as yet made that trip myself. Did you go overland via Burkina Faso or did you fly straight into Lome?

Well, chit chat aside, I think I had better let you get some rest. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

I want to hear stories about his trip Very Happy Soon I'll tell him I'm writing a travellers guide to West Africa and would love his input Twisted Evil

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
This guy is soooo hooked right now! Very Happy The big crash at the end is going to be sooooo desvastating.

What big crash? 1ke can stay on the road for years, while the baby is born, nurtured on the road, enjoys home tutoring from the professor, grows up, seeks his father 1ke all over Africa, becomes a lad...Red can hand 1ke over to Red, Jr., 1ke will grow old and die of natural causes without ever knowing just why he spent the last 20 years of his life wandering around Africa. But other than 1ke's actual death, there's no reason for this ever to end.

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well said Mike... that's exactly what I had in mind! Laughing

No, but in all seriousness, barring some unforeseen circumstances, I see no need for a "crash" either. If he ever does twig or refused to cooperate I have no plans on enlightening him. For better or worse if I leave it as the great unknown it is something that will plague him forever. How could he ever forget it?

Speak of the devil, he's back at it with more antics, this is what he wrote to M1ch. He's really trying this time because I cannot find anything on google that he could have copy/pasted this from (although maybe you guys will be more successful), oh and if you're under 18, ask your parents if you can read this first Wink:

WARNING: NSFW

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

I just inform you on how i will start making love to you,listen now.First would need to take off all clothes which i would do slowly in front of you,And teasingly.. Then i would like to take yours also,kiss your body from head to toe first your lips long and sweet,Now listen.. After your lips long and sweet.. Comes your cheek of then your ear where i whisper sweet words to you my love I say i love you and i say take me and i say i want you,And then i lick your neck and kiss lightly and after that your chest and stomach and hips,After your hips my tongue will attack your womanhood,First putting my tongue to the tip and licking front to back and then taking the entire into my mouth with hard deep strokes I would slow it down when you become ready to finish,And continue for a long time until finally you beg me to allow you to finish,Then i will put you between my chest and suck you as you come up between,Then i would lay you On your back i will come between your legs and kiss again your firmness And all the way back up to meet your lips.. Pressing my body tightly to yours,And telling with each kiss how i love you.

Finally making yours enter mine slowly Building up until our movements become fast and hard and i'm calling out your name,I learn back some and feel your hands firmly on my hips,Honey do you know even on my back i would give you highest pleasure like nobody else could give you,i mean even if you came on top of me still i will move and give you pleasures.Any way you ask it of me i will do,And ways you never imagined

I am hot now.

Oook then... well... M1ch can play ball, here's what she sent back:

M1ch wrote:
wow baby,

that was incredible!

I am really so wet down below for you now. i want to feel you inside me. mmmmm baby can you send me a naughty photo of you? all this talk and the baby with my hormones racing has me so horny i just want to grab you and make love to you so hard. i want to feel you come inside me and fill me up with your man juices. i can't wait see a naughty photo of you to show me how much you love me. are you big sweety?

also, i am doing everything you say and i will not sleep at all like you told me not to. i am not sure that will be good for my health but if i must do it like you say then i will not. can you please send me a scan of the plane ticket so i know all the details and so i can smile when i see it knowing that you are my one and only and are coming to see me. it is important that i keep this all very secret from professor Sc0tt like you said so i need to see the scan so i can know everything and not make any mistakes. you are always so wonderful to me, i love you so much for that. all my love my baby!

your wife

Again keeping the lad busy.

Earlier he was emailing at 4am... he really must be rather sick Confused

He also responded to the professors email, it was nice to steer him so completely off script (as it were) so instead of talking about locations and phone numbers we're now discussing West African travel Very Happy

1k3 wrote:
Hello Sc0tt,

I thank you very much for your responds,well i must say that am getting fine already and i will go and confirm my flight ticket at their office then after i will inform you about the arrival date okay.

as regards you mail about something Togo from Mali yes i went through the transit the road was OK,first you must pass through Burkina Faso and you get to Lome Togo from Lome Togo to Accra Ghana where i am now. are you planing to travel to any of this country let me know immediately.

I've decided to see where I can take this and have invited him to tell me his story about the journey. More than anything I'm just curious about the trip.

1k3 wrote:
Hello 1k3

Thank you for the message pertaining to the flight. Please keep me updated with this as it is important I have this information as soon as possible as for the reasons I mentioned earlier.

Regarding more interesting things however, back to your trip; that sounds like a very interesting journey. I am, in fact, planning to travel that exact route in the near future. I would love to hear about your trip in detail, where you went exactly and how I should get there. I am sure you have a wealth of knowledge that would be most beneficial to the trip I am planning. Please feel free to tell me all about it in your next email.

As a matter of fact I actually have a friend, an Englishman like myself, who is a travel writer for L0nely Pl4net. Have you ever heard of this publication? Well anyway, I happen to know that he actually pays people commissions for travel advice that he then publishes in his travel journals which are sold all over the world. If you would like I could put you in contact with him as I am sure you, with your local knowledge, would be able to provide an excellent critique of the places you have been. I believe the commissions are quite lucrative, so let me know if you are interested and I will rummage around for his email address, I am sure I have it somewhere, I will put you in contact with him. How does that sound old chap?

Well, I must be off, plenty of things to do today, we are excavating a huge tomb today in the hope of securing some very important research, it is all rather isn't it! I'm very excited. Any who, Cheerio!

I love the professor Very Happy Such a cheery bloke!

I have now also updated the safari map. Note that the lad started his journey in Nigeria (it's getting a bit confusing on the map now). I have tried to point out the trip as best as I can with the arrows etc:

I've also recalculated the distance travelled. With the new details of his travel it is confirmed as:

Miles = 4728.29

Kilometres = 7609.21

Let me put that in perspective.

Moscow, Russia to Tokyo, Japan (in a straight line) is:

Miles = 4645.96

Kilometres = 7476.74

That's some serious travel laddie! Very Happy

Mortar x10
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You it will be bad if Mich gets so hot and horny and takes the Proff. after reading Ike's steamy letters.
Some women just can't seem to help themselves.

I had woman break into my house twice but I won't bore you with details.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Still more communications. The poor lad is very confused, tsk tsk.

He sent this to m1ch along with a long love poem which I won't bore you with and also a full transcript of the professor's email to the lad:

1k3 wrote:
please take a look at Mr Sc0tt email i receive now read it and tell me what you feel he knows what his doing but i will not be afraid of his plans i am intelligent more than him,listen i have searched for him through google and his a lier bear that in mind but don't panic.i will send you my ticket as soon as i confirm it okay,

regards about the pic,your asking me if am big or what ever,does that means you don't know me since all this while and ii am wasting my time also you don't trust me.let me know all this meaning.

Rolling Eyes The lad obviously didn't get the subtle hint about his manhood... so I try again.

M1ch wrote this back to him to help clarify some things:

m1ch wrote:
hi baby,

when i ask if you are big i mean are you big in the pants? do you have a big love stick? I think you must have because i love you so much. it is not that i don't remember, i do baby, but i have never seen your big pink oboe. i am sorry, it's just all this talk about making love has made me think about it so much. i really want to see it, will you send me a special photo of it so i can think about it at night when i am lonely? you know baby i found a photo i never sent you... it is very sexy, would you like to see it?

i read the professors email that he sent you. i don't really understand what you asking me. it looks like he is just talking to you? what do you mean exactly?

thank you so much for the beautiful poem, it is amazing. did you write it for me? that makes me so happy. you know i hold your heart so dear to mine, you are my one and only. professor Sc0tt has been touching me a lot more recently, like rubbing my tummy with the baby in it and playing with my hair sometimes. what do you think this means? i think maybe you are right? i do not really know. maybe he is just very friendly? he says he has been alone for a long time and is just nice to have other people around him. i suppose that's pretty normal isn't it baby?

i can't wait to hear from you again. every time i read your mail it makes my heart fly and swoon and i know that everything in life is going to be perfect. i love you!

your wife

Same old same old... I'm looking forward to this plane ticket (if indeed he remembers to send it), if it is a ticket to T1mbuktu it would be quite a trophy! Very Happy

Mortar x10
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Urm... Red... Urm... If he didn't paste that torrid email from somewhere, there's something seriously wrong with him.

Try replacing "womanhood" with "manhood" and see how it reads.

Shocked Embarassed Laughing Cool

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is so paranoid now. He may well be sick and delirious.
We don't want his delusions to go to waste do we Smile
He is in so deep now, Red up the anti and see how far this can go.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

red wrote:
...you don't trust me.let me know all this meaning.

Laughing He is under the impression that photos are for security purposes only. I wonder where he ever got that idea?

Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thud419 wrote:
Urm... Red... Urm... If he didn't paste that torrid email from somewhere, there's something seriously wrong with him.

Try replacing "womanhood" with "manhood" and see how it reads.

Shocked Embarassed Laughing Cool

I wa thinking the same thing - done some entertaining things with a bloke, but I never did have the necessary physical attributes to 'enter' him! Laughing Laughing Laughing

BTW, an old friend has re-appeared, emailing H4mish:

Quote:
HM,

I will like to where you are now so that we can sit
and discuss more about the reword and also after that
my boys will carry on because my mother was from and i know everything in africa so please sit a
meeting and i will be there immediately.

Smith

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Kristjansson
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"big pink oboe"? Isn't he black though? Wink

Great safari...I spent hours reading it all. Whoa...

I hell sure hope he'll finally arrive at Timbuktu. Very Happy
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
a long love poem which I won't bore you...

Oh, come on! Please? It has got to have lots of entertainment value!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Doc - it's seriously boring, not as funny as the last, just about birds and crap. Trust me Very Happy

@ Krist - Thanks for the kinds message! Yeah, I thought of that, but figured, what the hell, M1ch has only ever been with white men before, what is she to expect? Razz

@ Hekate - Thanks for that... reply as you see fit Wink

@ harrya - Ermm... "how far this can go"? How do you mean? What do you think I should do to up the anti? Get the professor to profess his undying love for her? It could work...

@ Thud - I know... Rolling Eyes life in ladland Laughing

Simba and I just worked on creating this site to aid the bait.

Please do me a favour and have a look and let me know if you spot any errors etc.

S1mb4 S4f4r1 C4mps

Thanks!

Mortar x10
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another email from the narc lad. See if anyone can make sense of it...

Quote:
from samuel
Happy day and many God blesisng to u all , well i recieved your mail dated 5 nov 2007 but i was not feeling well and also trying to see on how i can get more information towards the supects, well so far , am trying to raise some money to see on how to give my wife the money to give to the boy that he was staying with to see if he can get his present phone number that he is so that i can believe that he is still were he is because i dont talk to the boy myself and he is only my woman talks to him because of what he did to me , with this by God powers i will get some money to do that by tomorrow because someone that owns me money promised to give me by tomorow and that his my hope too, i am very sure that if you decided to come over and pick up the boy that i believe that he was staying with him before he made his trip, that will be very useful information to u because the boy has his contact and also his email contact both chatting and other phone contacts that he was using to contact his friends both in liberia and conacry which if u can collect the phone from this boy and also for u to come over and ask any body with the supect photo in the compound that he is staying they will provde to u that teh suprect was staying with the boy and u can then take this boy too unknown place were you will put him under punishment and he will tell u the next port of call of the supect (Does he think I am Jack Bauer), i am ready to help and also work as a team with you to see that you trap the supect , but if u cannnot come over , well u can send some money to me for using it to contact the police agent for security reason for me because some people may happen to knwo that am the one that link to the boy arrest and it will be a big problem to me because as at now i dont have any money with me and my wife is just going about looking for money to buy some drug because she is sick for the past days ;
i am very sure that as soon as u trap the boy that he was living with , u can know his next step because i believe that he is not in nigeria and he is within west coast , i will also like to know if u will agree with my piont and reasons as wel so that u can come over before the week runs off i will be ready to recieve you all and do as i promised u ;
about my security is what am thinking off because they may kill me if they happen to know that am the link of the supect ; love to hear from u now and also tell me were u people are as present ,

I am trying to get him moving. I want him to follow the lad.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Red wrote:

I've also recalculated the distance travelled. With the new details of his travel it is confirmed as:

Miles = 4728.29

Kilometres = 7609.21

Let me put that in perspective.

Moscow, Russia to Tokyo, Japan (in a straight line) is:

Miles = 4645.96

Kilometres = 7476.74

That's some serious travel laddie! Very Happy

Red, that's some awesome trip for our boy!

For a North American rough equivalent:

A straight line from Nome Alaska to Havana Cuba is 4581 miles (7377 km)

I hope 1k3 is declaring his frequent flyer 'lad-miles' ! Laughing

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Considering his ability to render a guy in porn into a girl, maybe the proff should fall in love with Ik3!

I just did that in a long bait I have been doing. $imba and I have 5 characters (I do four) on one lads. He has been sex baited, electronic baited, promised riches, and he has sent trophies, but he will not give me the firkin pith helmet I want, the chickenshit. He has three thousand lbs sterling and change to collect, so he is well on the hook.

I have a female character who is in love with him, and another, older, richer male character, has just declared he likes the company of young men and offered him cash for sex. This either twigs the whole deal, or... makes the bait more interesting.

Making the proff gay at some point would reduce the mugus fears, but would also make him freak a bit, too. Might get some sig material!

TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Red wrote:
Simba and I just worked on creating this site to aid the bait.

Please do me a favour and have a look and let me know if you spot any errors etc.

S1mb4 S4f4r1 C4mps

Thanks!

If possible, remove the login from the guestbook. Also the guestbook could do with some entries (including the entries from the testimonials page).
Bratty
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A couple of thoughts on the simba site.

There's no cost given for the safari's and tours. Although tailored to the individual's request, you may want to give the cost for the day trips and the basic safari.

You might include the costs in both USD and EURO's. You might also hint at discounted rates for stays of longer than 1 week. (Are those rates "reasonable" for hotel rooms in that area? They seem rather low.)

"Can I bring my dog?" I love that!

Excellent work on the site, btw.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@-Bratty - I take your point but I am wary that posting rates and tariffs might actually tempt genuine travellers to contact me.

Besides, most baiters that are guests are going to be fabulously wealthy and never need to look at the price tag... Wink

@-TurkeyTrotter - I think that it would be great to have happy baiters add to the guestbook with any successful safari scored.

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo

Last edited by Simba on Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Osmin Below
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1k3 wrote:
they said that the causes of throwing blood is all about the travelings with out eating comfortable food neither sleep in a comfortable bad

There's nothing what a heavy combination of sedatives and laxatives (sleeping pills and castor oil) can't cure. I hope he'll be staying with a friend (and not in a hotel) when he applies this treatment.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Site looks nice, though I couldn't work out how to sign the guestbook... Embarassed

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
@-Red - I have to aplogise for the blatant theft of logo.
It is far superior to the ones that the mugus have been creating and they want �3,000 for their efforts......

Well, eventually Jo$eph will have to see the new logo choice.... Should �onnie, Ro-bin or Sir Win$ton tell him? If he doesn't bite on Sir Win$tons offer... might be time to drop this lad....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic