SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I just hate long goodbyes...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
luckey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Parting is such slooooowwww sorrow:

On 10/17 my lad wrote:
I will advice you either to follow my instructions or do it your own way.

Thanks

On 10/18 he wrote:
I want you to stop any more communications with me or I will inform S.S.S because I dont want my good reputation to be dented by you or any strong ear human being, you can say anything you wish, but please I am no longer in any position to help you, chase your case that way you want it.

This is my very last mail to you.

On 10/19 he wrote:
I dont need your $650 , you are adviced to come and present your case to the authrity here because I will not comment on this issue again.

On 10/22 he wrote:
You are not a serious person and I dont know what you you want, my advice is that you dont write to me any further.

On 10/28 he wrote:
I have told you to go through the way you came to me and this is my last word to you.

Thanks

On 10/30 he wrote:
Call me now or I will not respond to your mails again +22676673087. (oops, I never did call)

On 10/31 he wrote:
I will not mail you on this matter again, it is your joice either to release the money or not, both options are yours , I cannot en-danger my job for this worthless sum, go and pickup your money.

Thanks

Yesterday he wrote:
I have just said that you are not serious person and that is why you suffered such loses if at all your story is true, I wont waste my precious time writing to you any longer.

Good bye mr.

Thanks

Also yesterday he wrote:
I will not entertain any mail from you again.

Today he wrote:
You dont have a personal information, house address, correct telephone number and even truth in your mouth, how much were you paid to do this blackmailing job against, I want you to know that I have been in this police job for over 17 years, and no one can easily demage my good reputation in this nation not even you.

Thanks & BYE.

Thanks

Alas, I think that's the last I'll hear from him. Wait a sec... nope, I have mail... Laughing

Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha, bet he's still saying good bye for Christmas....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They just can't stop themselves from making 'one more' reply, can they??? Twisted Evil

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gotta love people who have to have that last word. This lad will autobait himself just because he wants the last word.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
luckey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was going to title the thread: "Why apologies are better than slaps," but I'm not one to preach.

Edit:
In my OP I wrote:
Alas, I think that's the last I'll hear from him. Wait a sec... nope, I have mail...

I wasn't kidding.

10 minutes ago my lad wrote:
Dear sir,

I was unable to get the money because it was blank, there was no information or mctn number on the slip, I will advice you to withdraw the money and send it to me by moneygram.

Thanks

Ok, if that is what it will take to get things back on track... Laughing

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hehehe Luckey,

You better stop dilly-dallying, because i don't think he'll wait around for you forever... Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
luckey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear, I think I've really lost him now.

Quote:
I am not interested in youe assignment anymore.

thanks

Oh well, everything must come to an en... oops, not yet:

Quote:
I have conformed and it shows that you did not send any money there, any code you enter with any name of sender or receiver goes and marches the website you gave, you are not been truthful to yourself, I am bored by this your behaviour, please go away with your money and assignment am not interested.

I wish you the best of luck.

Thanks.

I just sent him this:

Quote:
Yes, there is no money there because I withdrew the payment as you instructed. I will go to Moneygram first thing on Monday morning. Please, let us stop accusing each other of nonsense and make this happen.

I still think it would be much easier and safer to wire the money to a bank account, but I will do whatever you say is best.

Hey, you never know. 13th time's a charm! Laughing

lostinengland2006
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

marches the website?
How can he get bored with a march? March on!

- Jennifer, Why have you taken my private letter to you to the scam website.
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He will not write for two weeks as he thinks you will miss him.

Then...

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Luckey,
Very very amusing. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two more:

I told him I needed to find someone else to handle my case.

Yesterday, my lad wrote:
Thanks for your response and goodluck for your choice, dont weep again.

Best regards.

A few hours later he wrote:
But be very careful this time as you have always taken coutious measures to ensure that you are at the right hand, he introduced you to me and without any information he is leading you somewhere else, becareful and this is my very last word to you.

The best of luck

But I think he made some good points, so I decided to give him another chance.

Today my lad wrote:
Sir,
I must appreciate your decision to come back to me for assistance, I dont know who mr or sgnt james is, I want you to know that your case is not as simple as you think and the more you communicate with those guys the more you make things difficult for me.
It means that you are now giving them information about what you intended doing to them, you need to avoid these messages coming from unknown people and, stop responding back to them.

Responding to such messages will put our mission in jorpady, I really want you to put your head down and reason with me, stop passing information arround so as to achieve our main objective.
I will advice you to send the money tomorrow by western union so that we can procceed, kindly forward all the informations which you received from that so claimed mr james to me it is very important.

Hoping for a positive response

Thanks

It just warms my heart that we found a way to work together... again.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ parting is too much of a sweet sorrow to him. Tell him he's clinging too tightly, and you feel trapped and smothered by him. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Psychedelic_Ni
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

encourage him to send more messages as you did not get the first 10 ... Laughing

-L0u1s4 Chr15t0ph3R
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I have had lads re-send almost all of the emails we have sent back and forth. It wastes their time, and I like that. Still, the lad is still sending you emails over and over!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic