SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

MASS BAIT.......YOUTH CONFERENCE...More participants needed!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
flushmynutz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mr R4ndy is sooo happy to have my poker tourny at the conference -

Quote:
Normally you are suppose to be maximum 10 in number but your request is a spacial request because you will be the third poker group to present your project thus giving life into the conference .

but...

Quote:
present your project to the conference committee for more analysis.

what? how can the other poker groups be better than mine?

Sad

Quote:
All you need do is to reserve your rooms in D*** S***l for all 19 persons so that we will complete your registration process but for the special ballroom you will also need to reserve that apart because your rooms will be different from the ball rooms since the conference itself will be held in the hotel premises.

But it will ok be good, because they have one whale of a bar here!!! Laughing

Quote:
For their list of the brands of whiskey and tequila i think you will have to contact the hotel in Dakar to find out about more brands but what they gave me was just a few list of what they have.

below is their list-in alphabetical order
Scotch Whisky Brands
Scotch whisky
Single Malt Scotch

Aberfeldy
Aberlour
Allt-A-Bhainne
Ardbeg
Ardmore
Arran
Auchentoshan
Aultmore
Balblair
Balmenach
The Balvenie
Banff
Ben Nevis
Benriach
Benrinnes
Benromach
Bladnoch
Blair Athol
Bowmore
Brackla
Braeval
Bruichladdich
Bunnahabhain
Caol Ila
Caperdonich
Cardhu
Clynelish
An Cnoc
Coleburn
Convalmore
Cragganmore
Craigellachie
Dailuaine
Dallas Dhu
The Dalmore
Dalwhinnie
Deanston
Drumguish
Dufftown
Edradour
Fettercairn
Glen Albyn
Glenallachie
Glenburgie
Glencadam
Glen Deveron
Glendronach
Glendullan
Glen Elgin
Glenesk
Glenfarclas
Glenfiddich
Glen Flagler
Glen Garioch
Glenglassaugh
Glengoyne
Glen Grant
Glen Keith
Glenkinchie

(I cut it off mid-G's, but WOW - talk about your top-shelf establishment!)
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They are getting shirty with me as they can't find my payment.
I did send it I promise Smile

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr R4ndy continues to by excited and so am I!

Quote:
Dear M4rci,
Thanks for your interesting mail and for willing to assist us n the fight against child abuse and racism.

What you have to do is to send all your group members names and passport numbers plus their dates of birth respectively; The we will officially register all of you as a group under your patronage. Like you said i will make an exception as you will be working with me directly on the special arrangements for the ballroom for the poker game.

Oh goodie! that means I don't have to send it in then!

and, he's a caring guy too! -
Quote:
Sorry about your husband and please accept our most sinsere condolences.We will have a moment of silence before the conference commence.

how thoughtful!

hmmm big surprise here...

Quote:
U can ship down some samples of whiskey

I sure hope someone can help me send this reliably!!!

so a little something else to wet the chops for him...
Quote:
I wish everyone I worked with was as easy as you! Wink - You are so very helpful!

I was thinking since there is so much equipment to carry for our game, is there anyway I can send it ahead of time to you or maybe the convention center ? That way I know it will have arrived there safely and secure. Some of it is rather heavy, and things like our special poker chips are very expensive to be trusting to airport luggage handling. I'd feel better knowing they are there and safe with you.

Also, nothing for sure yet, but thought you might like to know that I have interest in filming our game for American television! I spoke to the producers of the television show I work with now about what we are doing, and they said that there is a very good possibility that they might have corporate sponsors with interest in this - of course it would require a much larger room and additional people, but the money made from the TV show will certainly offset the additional costs. I just need to know that we can get the necessary room to to go ahead with this if the funding is in place.

Again, thanks so much for your time and effort! I grow more excited by the minute! Much like my ex-husband, you are so very kind and helpful. I look very forward to abusing the children with you.

Marci
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that the brothers have seen the drinks menu, they can't wait to try and drink their way through the alphabet.

From Randy:
Quote:
We are working day and night to make these events a success.

As All my delegates have different nationality passports, he is a little confused:

Quote:
we will like to know if you are participating as individuals from different countries or you are participating as a group. If you are coming as a group we will like to know the Name of the country you are coming to represent and the Name of your Organization.

Father J0rgens replies:

Quote:
Thankyou for your email. Fundaligi0n is a World Church, and as such our delegates are from different countries. Perhaps we could be
represented by the World flag? (Is there such a thing?)

Please tell us about our hotel booking, as Father Phin3as needs to
make final arrangements.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a treat for all you fabulous baiters participating in this particular game!

Have a listen to todays show at www.blogtalkradio.com/ibc and you will here Mr B7a1r Und3rw00d (none less than one of the Executive directors of the events) and then we speak to the owner of the Acc0rd Hotel in Dak4r S3negal, ask him for a luxurious room, before getting him to email us his bank details! He emails them within minutes which are now in the safe hands of Alan waiting to be killed and then we call him back to let him know he's live on the radio! He's not a happy bunny! After the show, we get this email!

From: SAVA**AH A**OR HOTEL [mailto:sava**aha**or@mail2webma**er.com]
Sent: 04 November 2007 16:15
To: ************@googlemail.com
Subject: Re: Hotel payment

*DELETED*

KEEP CALLING FROM THE UNITED STATES IN CALIFORNIA AND TRY TO LIE TO YOUR SELF WE NOW PICK UP YOU IMAGE THROUGH OUR DATA BASE WHILE TALKING TO YOU AND WE WILL GET YOU KILL BEFORE THE WEEK COME TO AN END .

WE HAVE OUR GUYS IN MOUNTAIN VIEW THAT WILL PICK U UP VERY SOON AND HAVE YOU KILL CUS YOU FELL YOU ARE SMART WE HAVE YOU PICTURE ON OUR SITTERLITE CONFUGURATION .

BE CAREFULL

REGARDS
THE CRAPS ORGANIZATION

May I say a big thank you to Pyrosoft who assisted in this bait by sending the emails back and forth whilst I was on air!

By the way - its about 30mins in and lasts most of the show...

Enjoy!

NTBS!!! Twisted Evil

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
ZudoNim
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Sitterlite" - no idea why, but when I read that word I chuckled so hard, Pepsi came out of my nose... that whole email was just utter hilarity! Laughing

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

haha, i just got reprimanded for asking him to fix the table on the first page of the first document he sent me Twisted Evil cheeky beggar

i can't be blamed for things not showing up completely on the page, and them write protecting the document now, can i?
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
If you are in the Untied states, then that makes it easier for us.

I have cut to the chase and asked how to book and send my cash. Here is their wonderful website.

http://www.comfortable-hotel.tk/

Do we post it in 'fake banks' etc for killing?

Don't bother with the presidential suite, we have reserved it.

Edit: just noticed under 'buses' that they are doing complimentary tours of.... Sydney!!!!
Shocked
Quote:
Fully air conditioned mini-bus shuttle service (CBD/Circular Quay, Darling Harbour, Kings Cross). From International and domestic terminals, with welcome commentary.

I enjoyed the radioshow, if he thinks thats a california accent you should be safe nottobescammed.

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey

Last edited by Roycropper on Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ It's shut down already Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Good work to someone

Oh and as for Sydney Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes There is far better places to visit in this country.
Cool

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes but its quite spectacular for a hotel in Senegal to offer as a daytrip. We stayed in Kings Cross, Sydney, unaware it was a red light district. We reassuringly had our own Police car across the road from our hotel all night.

Click on the link in my post, the website is either still there or resurrected..

I just put it up in fake banks/websites if anyone wants to kill it.

EDIT: No takers, so reported it to freewebs myself.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10

Last edited by Roycropper on Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
flushmynutz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, they certainly know how to add to the allure...
from another page on that site...

Quote:
Any curious traveller keen for an African urban adventure, especially one who is not deterred by a manic atmosphere fraught with crowds and beggars, will enjoy a Dakar holiday. Visitors are advised to keep a close eye on their possessions for pick-pockets and petty thieves.

well, at least they're being honest!

the weather sounds charming too:

Quote:
winds fill the air with sand
Shocked

flushmynutz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd been wondering about the California portion, just figured it out - the lads are hitting peacecorp volunteers that have returned home (and others no doubt) and are looking for sponsors to travel to the usa

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yeah I forgot Sengal - Sydney was a day trip Laughing

Roy - Kings Cross has been a red light district since the before the last great war Smile It is also a very interesting place to visit and or stay. I worked as night club DJ there for several years. I even met my wife there. EX now Smile She was a Paddo girl, Paddington Sydney was a working class environment 25 years ago. Today is trendy and very very expensive.
At night it is one world in the day it's a different world

Sorry for the extrapolations I felt it needs a little extra for those that have never been there. I have also seen discarded needle in gutters.

Shocked

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in with my 45 kids group from the church of the hallowed bollocks. Still waiting for confirmation though.
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you checked out the view of downtown Prague from the bar of La Lys@nd3r Hotel in Dakar?
Quote:
....The perfect evening begins or ends in the Lobby Bar, a traditional meeting spot for prominent artists, business leaders and Prague�s cultural elite. ....

Hard to get a barstool with all those Czech ex-pats crowding in the place... Laughing

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is "Samantha Miller" still taking bookings?

I feel the need to visit <strike>Dakar</strike> <strike>Sydney</strike> <strike>Prague</strike> somewhere different.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The La Lys@nd3r Hotel must be a really tall hotel Laughing

I've been lax in writing to Randy since I asked if my group could fill the forms in online. Poor Randy is having computer problems.

Quote:
Dear John

Thanks for your mail.Unfortunately our online server proxy is temporaly out of service , we advice you scan the documents and send it to us either by email or fax with the number as you can see the registration processis drawing to its end so i advise you and your group to send us your booking confirmation from Dakar Senegal in other for us to complete your participation formalities.
regards

Unfortunately, I have no fax machine Sad.

Quote:
Hi Jon,
How are u doing today? I understand that your group have been duly registered to participate in these forth-coming event. I will like to know if you have received all travelling documents to enable you and your group members participate in these event.
Do update me with every step you take with the conference secretary.
Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Sincerely,

Quote:
Dear Samantha,

Well, things have hit a big of a snag with Randy. I guess his server is down and we are having a problem with the documents.

I will keep you posted as to what is going on.

Sincerely,

I can't wait to listen to the radio show Laughing

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would you believe, there's still room for me and a colleague to attend! How fortunate.

Also, isn't the guy in the middle of this picture the British comedy actor Kevin Eldon? Image
I hope he's at the conference this year, because we're sure to be entertained!

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou

Easter Egg
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, they don't write back... I has really hoped to book a yurt, tipi or tent of somee kind, to save money in the African portion....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, they've booked three presidential suites and a family room for my 45 kids group. That's nice.

Anyway, they come up with WU AND bank details right away. I'm sure those have been sent to Alan several times?
flushmynutz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Mr. R4ndy must like my pok3rs....

Quote:
Dear Marci
Thanks you for your mail.It is OK you can have your poker game on film , for the conference committee it is already accepted since i am part of the decision making,i have not heard from the State Department but i don't think it is going to be a big deal they will accept it is just normal routine for them to authorize it.

Hmmm - off script and NOT asking for cash...
Quote:
But i was wondering why do you choose the conference venue to put your game on tv can't it be done privately?, because in the states it is very very complicated atimes for such games to be on air, but in Dakar Senegal it is very easy as there are no laws restricting anything like having a poker game on tv apart from explicit scenes.that are unauthorized
Shocked

wtf? does he think we want to play strip poker or something?

But perhaps he is falling for M4rc1's charms?

Quote:
It will be my pleasure for us to have dinner together.
I am really looking forward to that day

ya, so am I pal!

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Otterfan - with reference to your picture - at least one of that trio is an Australian politician - current Foreign Minister Alexander Downer; the woman strongly resembles retired Immigration Minister Amanda Vanstone (in fact I'd put money on it being her).

Did the Lad provide the picture?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb: The picture is on the fake website supposedly showing the facilities, schedule, etc, of the conference.

Seriously, do a Google Images search for "kevin eldon". I remember him from when I used to watch TV and he would be in a lot of BBC comedy shows. Total likeness! I did a literal double-take when I first saw the picture on the site.

Easter Egg
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Photo mystery solved: http://www.foreignminister.gov.au/imagegallery/downer_muselier_vanstone.html
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So it isn't Kevin Eldon?

I've changed my mind: I might not be going now.

Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic