SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Looks like Safari Time! (new update 11/10/07)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sirius Jones
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope this lad has good walking shoes, as I'm getting ready to march him from Lagos to Abuja to get the $1500 I sent him via EZTrack. Laughing

This is the usual scam letter....here for the record only, no need to read. Seems the bank's client died, left a lot of money with no one to claim it, etc...
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
PRUDENTIAL INSURANCE COMPANY
LAGOS STATE

My Dear Friend,

I feel quite safe dealing with you in this mutual beneficail transaction. Though, this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest, surest and most secured medium of communication. However, this orrespondence is purely private, and it should be treated as such. I also guarantee you that this deal is hitch free from all what you may think of. I am MR. FRANCIS OBI. Executive Director incharge of Claims and Indemnity of PRUDENTIAL Insurance Company. I am contacting you based on Trust and confidentiality that will be attached to this deal for the benefit of both of us.

The Management and the Legal / Treasury Department of this PRUDENTIAL Insurance Company in a recent meeting, recommended that the account of MR. ROBERT FINKELSTEIN, who maintained a Life Assurance Policy, should be declared Dormant and confisticated hence moving his unclaimed benefits funds to the Treasury according to our Banking and Financial law. Recently, I came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased person (MR. ROBERT FINKELSTEIN). He is foreigner, unfortunately He is now late as he was amongst those that was Killed in the recent plane crash during his visit to London, as you can confirm through this website

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

This man was our client and has a Life Assurance Policy WORTH the sum of Twenty Five Million United States Dollars (US$25,000,000.00). Right now, the fund is lying unclaimed in our custody and there is NO Next of kin mentioned in his file and there is NO HOW we can reach any of his other relatives. All efforts made by us to establish contacts with any other of his relation has proved abortive and unsuccessful. His Life Assurance Policy will expire in the next few months from the date of this letter. Just last week we received an instruction from Ministry of Social Welfare to forward particulars of all unclaimed benefits that will expire in the next few months. Upon my personal finding on this matter, I kept this information secret to myself until now that I am contacting you. In view of the fact that the deceased customer is a foreigner (from a different country), it is Officially important for the involvement of a foreigner who will pose as a Next-of-kin.

I will use my exalted position in this Insurance Company to present you as his Next of Kin as you can be his relative, friend or Cousin and the Money (US$25Million) will be Safely transfered into your own bank account in your country. Please include your telephone/fax number/ Home Address when replying this mail and I will give you more information as soon as you indicate your willingness to assist in this viable transaction.

I will use my exalted position here to get all internal documentations to back up the claims. The whole Procedures will last only 5 working days to get the fund retrieved successfully Without trace even in future. Please I need the following:

1. YOUR FULL NAME
2. PHONE AND FAX NUMBER
3. HOME ADDRESS/COMPANY'S NAME AND ADDRESS.
4. YOUR AGE AND OCCUPATION

The transaction will be done successfully and smoothly completed via email and telephone. You don't need to come to my country. Send your full name, address and telephone number to me via email urgently today so that I will call you for discussions. I PROMISE that you must be happy and shall rejoice greatly soonest for cooperation with me in this transaction. After successful conclussion of this transaction, we shall share the money 50-50 (50% for you and 50% for me).

I await your good response today. Thanks and remain blessed. I require you to maintain the confidentiality of this transaction because it is important due to the fact that I am still in active services to the PRUDENTIAL INSURANCE COMPANY. Your earliest response to this matter is very important.

I AM WAITING YOUR REPLY TODAY

Kind Regards,
MR. FRANCIS OBI

Well, I'm already stinking rich, but maybe I can help....

Frank,

Thank you for your kind letter. It is so true what you said about the internet, and it truly bothers me that this is so. You see, I am a majority stockholder in the American Internet Provider Corporation, which runs all the servers that control the Internet. I only hope that we don't have to close the Internet down because of all the abuse.

Anyway, I am very interested in your proposal and would like to learn more about it and what I can do to help.

Sirius Jones

Sirius Jones,

Thanks for your mail as a next of kin you should go ahead and contact the bank accredited attorney for the hard copy documents for the effect of the transfer into your account in your country.

The documents are.

1, Affidavits of claim.
2, Power of Attorney.

So i advise you to forward him the documents on his info as you are contacting him.
Contact person Williams Imo.
Email;[email protected]
Direct Telephone Number + 234-8037280514.

So beg him to get you, your hard copy documents in your favour.
I look forward to hear from you,

kind Regards,
Mr Francis Obi.

Dear sir,

My new best friend Frank said I should contact you to get the documents listed below. Please send them by way of the return email at your earliest convenience.

Sirius Jones

Sirius Jones,

I am happy to hear from you the documents will be prepared by the bank accredited attorney ok so do and contact him any response let me know immediately.

kind Regards,
Mr Francis Obi.

Frank,

I already emailed them. No response yet

Sirius Jones

MR SIRIUS JONES,

THE RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL HAS BEEN ACKWOLEDGED I HOPE WHEN YOU RECEIVE THE FUND FROM THE BANK BY CONTACTING THEM WITH THE DOCUMENTS YOU ARE GOING TO PAY MY SERVICE CHARGES.

MEANWHILE I WILL FLY TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF ABUJA FOR YOUR TWO DOCUMENTS AND COME BACK , WHICH I MAY SPEND I OR 2 DAYS BOTH MY FLIGHT TICKET AND HOTEL RESERVATION IN ABUJA WILL COST YOU $340.00 ONLY.

FLIGHT TICKET TO AND FRO ;220.00
HOTEL RESERVATION ;100.00
LEGAL STAMP DUTY ; 20.00
TOTAL AMOUNT ($340.00)

AS YOU MAKE THIS PAYMENT YOUR DOCUMENTS WILL BE READY WITHIN 24 HOURS I WILL SEND A COPY TO YOU AND TO THE BANK EITHER THE BANK CONTACT YOU OR YOU CONTACT THEM FOR THE WIRE TRANSFER INTO YOUR NORNINATED BANK ACCOUNT.

YOU ARE ADVISED TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT LATEST BEFORE MONDAY SO THAT I WILL FLY TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF ABUJA FOR THE DOCUMENTS.

YOU ARE ADVISED TO MAKE THE PAYMENT VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM , WITH THE NAME OF MY PERSONAL SECRETARY .

RECEIVERS NAME ; IBEGBULAM NKEMJIKA
ADDERSS ; LAGOS NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION ; IN GOD
ANSWER ; WE TRUST
MTCN..................................................

YOURS SINCERELY,
BARRISTER WILLIAMS IMO
CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES
ESQ.

Wow, this bank guy is pretty amazing. All I gave him was Frank's first name and he knew what I needed and that I was strictly legit! But I think he needs more money than he's asking for....after all, he's probably not going on a safari for a couple hundred dollars...

Williams,

I looked over your expense report, and I am wondering if that is indeed enough for two or three days in Abuja. It seems to me your hotel would be more expensive than that for 3 days, and I don't see any provision for food or ground transportation. I'd hate to see you run short of cash during all your hard work.

Please re-evaluate and let me know.

Sirius Jones

And now, a word from Frank..

Dear Sirius Jones,

How far have you gone with him for the paper work.

Regards,

Francis Obi
Executive Director.

Frank,

Things are moving along, if a bit slowly. The banks are closed today--it's the feast of St. Ludicrous the Ambivalent--so I can't get money to send Williams until tomorrow. But Williams says he's going to Abuja to get the legal things moving. I'll keep you posted.

Sirius Jones

MR SIRIUS JONES,

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR PAYMENT OF $340.00 AND IF YOU FAIL NOT TO SEND THE MONEY YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT YOUR DOCUMENTS BECAUSE I AM VERY BUSY ATTORNEY IN THIS NATION.

CALL ME ON MY NUMBER +00234-80-37280514.

BARRISTER WILLIAMS IMO,
CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES.
ESQ.

Bitchy little mugu.....time for a good hard slap!

Williams,

I was heading out the door to send the money when I received your email. Let me be blunt: I don't like your rude, pushy attitude. I am doing you and your client a favor by offering my help, and you think you can talk like that to me. I'm a busy man too--I don't need to help you. You need to adjust your fucking attitude and apologize, or you can go rot in hell.

Sirius Jones

MR SIRIUS JONES,

DONT BE ANNOIND AS A PROFFESIONAL I AM DOING MY WORK AND I WILL GIVE YOU A VERY GOOD SERVICE AS A RIGHTFUL BENEFICIARY OF THE FUND.
SO AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT CALL ME ON PHONE SO THAT MY SECRETARY WILL PICK UP THE MONEY SO THAT I CAN SEE MEANS TO FLY TO ABUJA TONIGHT OR FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING.

YOURS SINCERELY
BARRISTER WILLIAMS IMO,
CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES.
ESQ.

Williams,

I will send the money this afternoon and email you when it is done.

Sirius Jones

.....but not by Western Union.

Williams,

You won't believe this--the Western Union office here burned to the ground Monday night, so I can't use them to send them money. However, there is another service here, called EasyTrack, that I will use to send the money. The only difference is that EasyTrack will deposit the money directly in a bank account via electronic funds transfer (EFT).
If you will give me just the name of your bank (I don't need the account number) and your full name as it is listed on the account, I can send the money to you.

Sirius Jones

MR SIRIUS JONES,

ACCORDING TO YOUR MAIL DONT MAKE ANY PAYMENT VIA electronic funds transfer (EFT). BECAUSE WE ARE NOT USING IT HERE .

MAKE THE PAYMENT VIA MONEYGRAM AS IT IS THE SAFEST WAY TO RECEIVE MONEY FROM HERE.

RECEIVER'S NAME:IBEGBULAM NKEMJIKA.

THE MONEY WILL BE PICK UP FROM ANY BANK HERE AS THE OPERATE MONEYGRAM FUNDS TRANSFER AND NOT ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER.

AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT CALL ME FOR THE MTCN CONTROL NUMBER.

YOURS SINCERELY
BARRISTER WILLIAMS IMO,
CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES.
ESQ.

Oh puhleeeze....no electronic transfers in Africa? Fine, we'll do it your way....sort of.....

Williams,

I have some good news for you. I did some checking around and found out that EZTrack delivers money transfers to Western Union offices! So what I have done is send $1500 to the Lagos Western Union office in the name of your secretary IBEGBULAM NKEMJIKA. As soon as the transfer is registered, I will be receiving a tracking number which I will forward to you, along with a link to the EZTrack website so you can track the progress of the transfer.

I hope you don't mind me sending extra money, but I was worried you would not have enough for the trip to Abuja. This way, you should be fine, and you can send what you have left over back to me after the trip.

I hope these arrangements will be satisfactory.

Sirius Jones

MR SIRIUS JONES,

YOUR MAIL SOUND SO GREAT AND I AM VERY VERY HAPPY ABOUT THAT SO SIR TRY AND MAKE THIS PAYMENT VIA MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER. AND SEND TO ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATIONS .

RECEIVER'S NAME; IBEGBULAM NKEMJIKA.
ADDRESS ; LAGOS NIGERIA.
AMOUNT ;...........................................
TEXT QUESTION ; IN GOD.
ANSWER ; WE TRUST.
MTCN ; .............................................

TRY AND MAKE THIS PAYMENT FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING SO THAT MY SECRETARY WILL PICK UP THE MONEY . ALONG THE LINE I WILL FLY TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF ABUJA , FOR YOUR TWO IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS AND I WILL ISSUE IT TO YOU AND TAKE THE COPY TO THE BANK FOR THE WIRE TRANSFER INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT.

YOURS SINCERELY
BARRISTER WILLIAMS IMO,
CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES.
ESQ.

Williams,

Here is the tracking information fror the funds transfer to Western Union, Lagos:

Dear Sirius Jones,

Your financial institution, First Mutual Felching Bank and Trust, has chosen to utilize the EZTrack system to allow you to monitor the status of your transfer to the account of IBEGBULAM NKEMJIKA.

Your Transaction ID is 029xxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Do not lose this number.

To check your transaction at any time, simply go to http://www.xxxxxx.org/eztrack/ and enter the Transaction ID.

Note: This is an automated message. Do not reply to this email.
If you have any questions regarding this transaction, contact your financial institution.

Please send me the required documents for our arrangement. Let me know if there any problems.

Sirius Jones

MR SIRIUS JONES,

I HAVE TRACKED IT BUT NOTHING MUCH THAT IS THERE SO I AM ADVISING YOU TO SEND TO ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION.

LIKE NOW.

MCTN..................... MUST TO BE TEN DIGITALS , ALSO SEND THE TEXT QUESTION............... AND THE ANSWER................

SO THAT MY SECRETARY WILL PICK UP THE MONEY FROM THE WESTERN UNION IN ANY BANK HERE.

SO CLEARIFY THIS PAYMENT INFORMATION ON TIME.

YOURS SINCERELY
BARRISTER WILLIAMS IMO,
CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES.
ESQ.

Laughing Impatient already? You, sir, are going to be fun. Laughing

Williams,

EZTrack does not work like Western Union. All you need is the tracking number I sent you and a photo identification. Remember, although this transfer will be delivered to a Western Union office, it is not a Western Union transfer; it is EZTrack and works differently.

Sirius Jones

MR SIRIUS JONES,

SIR THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR EFFORT BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT THIS STYLE IS NOT WORKING HERE , I AM SO CONFUSED BUT JUST DO ME A FAVOUR GO NOW AND TAKE THE $1,500.00 AND RESEND IT VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEYGRAM . SO THAT IT CAN BE EASILY PICK UP BY MY SECRETARY IBEGBULAM NKEMJIKA.

IF YOU RESEND BY MONEYGRAM IT WILL BE( 8 ) DIGITALS AND IF YOU RESEND IT VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY IT WILL BE( 10 ) DIGITALS.

SO SEND THE MONEY LIKE THIS NOW SO THAT IT WILL WORK SAFELY.

RECEIVER'S NAME; IBEGBULAM NKEMJIKA.
ADDRESS ; LAGOS NIGERIA.
AMOUNT ;...$1,500.00........................................
TEXT QUESTION ; IN GOD
ANSWER ; WE TRUST
MTCN ; .............................................

SO GO AND RESEND IT FROM THAT PLACE AND SEND TO ME WITH THE PAYMENT SLIP LIKE THAT AS I TOLD YOU AS A LEGAL PRACTIONAL .

YOURS SINCERELY
BARRISTER WILLIAMS IMO,
CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES.
ESQ.

Williams,

Please be patient.

The EZTrack transfer will work, though it sometimes takes a bit longer than Western Union. Also, please remember that the reason I am using EZTrack is that the Western Union office here in Felching burned down last Monday. Plus, I can't just go get my money back from EZTrack; it's already been sent and there is no refund.

So just sit back, have a drink, and relax.

Sirius Jones

This lad has been checking for his cash every few minutes when he's in front of a computer, and leaving his IP address each time (god I love EZTrack).
This transaction is set to fail after 6 days. At that point, I'll add an extra $500 for his troubles...but "send" the money to Abuja (hell, he's going there anyway, so why not?) and tell him EZTrack's clerk told me the network works better there than in Lagos. And it will.....the money will arrive successfully there, where it will be waiting for him to come get it.
Laughing Laughing

i have told you not to play with me because i will send HOLY GHOST FIRE to you and your entire family and you will be burnt like the princess of baal .

Morrison "Big Mo" Ibekwe

I have been diagnosed with Cancer which was discovered very late, due to my laxity in caring for my health. It has defiled all forms of medicine.

Saheed Djabal

Last edited by Sirius Jones on Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:00 pm; edited 4 times in total
Sirius Jones
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two weeks since this started, and the lad's still going strong! I might reach a "personal best" with this one!

MR SIRIUS JONES,
WHY DO YOU CHOOSE TO DO IT THAT WAY I HAVE TOLD , MY SECRETARY HAVE GONE ABOUT IT SINCE TODAY NOTHING WORKS SO GO AND DO IT BY WESTERN OR MONEYGRAM.

ALONG THE LINE SEND TO ME YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER SO THAT I CAN TALK TO YOU ON PHONE OR YOU CALL ME IMMEDIATELY I SUPPOSED BEING IN ABUJA THIS DAY BUT ALL DEPENDS ON YOU SIR GO AND TAKE THE MONEY AND DO AS I SAID THAT IS THE ONLY WAY OUT.

YOURS SINCERELY
BARRISTER WILLIAMS IMO,
CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES.
ESQ.

Time for another slap, methinks.....

Williams:

Which part of "THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE HERE BURNED DOWN" do you not understand?

I have sent you money--a lot more than you asked for. If you want me to cancel the transaction, I will--and then you can go to Abuja, or to hell, with NO money. Or you can quit your whining, wait a day or two for the money to arrive, and then take care of this business.

Learn patience, Williams. All things in life happen because they are supposed to happen. Accept that simple fact and you will live a much happier life, and so will the people who have to deal with you.

Sirius Jones

MR SIRIUS JONES,

SIR I AM WILLING TO PROCEED FOR THIS DOCUMENTS IN YOUR NAME AS ( SIRIUS JONES)

SO GO TO WESTERN UNION OR MONEYGRAM AND RESEND THE MONEY WITH THE INFORMATION GIVEN TO YOU SO THAT I WILL ISSUE YOU THE VITAL DOCUMENTS AND TAKE THE COPY TO THE BANK SO THAT THEY BANK WILL CONTACT YOU AS THE ORIGINAL BENEFICIARY OF THIS FUND.

YOU CAN COOL DOWN AND DO IT SO THAT BEFORE MONDAY THE PAYMENT INFO WILL GET TO ME HERE.

YOURS SINCERELY
BARRISTER WILLIAMS IMO,
CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES.
ESQ.

And another slap.....this one's got spirit!

Williams,

Are you a natural idiot or do you have to work at it?

I'm telling you this for the last time: THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE HERE BURNED DOWN ON MONDAY. THERE IS NO MORE WESTERN UNION OFFICE HERE.

Got it this time? I sure hope so.

So quit your whining and bitching and wait for the money to arrive at Western Union in Lagos via EZTrack.

Sirius Jones

Several silent days later�..

Williams,

At this point I am in agreement with you; this transaction is taking far too long to get to you. There fore, I am canceling it and preparing to drive to the Analingus office of Western Union to send money that way. I will send you the MTCN once it's done. Don't worry; I remember to use "In God" and "We Trust".

Thank you for your occasional patience.

Sirius Jones

MR SIRIUS JONES,

I AM IN THE BANK THIS MORNING THEY ARE STILL WAITING FOR THE DOCUMENTS SO THAT THEY WILL CONTACT YOU AND EFFECT THE TRANSFER INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT AS A BENEFICIARY OF THIS FUND. $25.5 MLUSD.

BANK HAVE GIVEN A MANDATE THAT IF THIS DOCUMENTS DID NOT PRESENT NOW TILL 9TH OF NOVEMBER 2007 BEEN FRIDAY THIS WEEK, THE FUND MIGHT BE CONFISCATED.

KINDLY SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER SO THAT WE CAN TALK ONE ON ONE . YOU CAN MAKE THE PAYMENT VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEYGRAM.

YOURS SINCERELY
BARRISTER WILLIAMS IMO,
CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES.
ESQ.

It's Safari Time!!

Money sent: $2000 (extra $500 for your trouble) via Western Union to Abuja.
Name: IBEGBULAM NKEMJIKA
Question: In God
Answer: We Trust
MTCN: 17900624725

MR SIRIUS JONES,

THIS SHOWS YOU ARE THE ORIGINAL BENEFICIARY OF THIS FUND INDEED BUT THE MTCN NUMBER SUPPOSED TO BE 10 DIGITALS IF IT BY WESTERN UNION , AND IF IT IS BY MONEYGRAM THE MTCN NUMBER SUPPOSED TO BE 8 DIGITALS .

SO GO NOW AND CORRECT THE MTCN NUMBER AND RESEND TO ME SO THAT FIRST TOMORROW MORNING I WILL JOIN ABUJA FOR THE DOCUMENTS AND I PROMISED YOU THAT YOUR DOCUMENTS WILL BE READY IN YOUR NAME AS SIRIUS JONES WITHIN 24 HOURS SO AS YOU CORRECT THE MTCN NUMBER GET BACK TO ME AND MAY THE GOOD LORD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR EFFOTS TOWARDS THIS TRANSACTION.

NOW IF IT IS BY MONEYGRAM IT WILL BE 8 DIGITALS AND IF IT IS BY WESTERN UNION IT WILL BE 10 DIGITALS .

SIR I WANT TO BE SURE SO THAT MY SECRETARY WILL PICK UP THE MONEY FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING , SO THAT I CAN FLY TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF ABUJA FOR YOUR VITAL DOCUMENTS.

I VOWED TO GIVE YOU A VERY FAST AND GOOD SERVICES SO THAT BEFORE FRIDAY BEEN 9 TH OF NOVEMBER THIS VERY WEEK THE BANK WILL CONTACT YOU FOR THE EFFECT OF THE WIRE TRANSFER INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT .

YOURS SINCERELY
BARRISTER WILLIAMS IMO,
CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES.
ESQ.

Hmmm....I think he missed the part about "it's in Abuja:. let's try again.

Williams,

MTCN: 1790624725; Sorry, I had hit the 0 key twice.

I'm curious; how long does it take to drive from Lagos to Abuja?

Sirius Jones

Six hours later....

Williams,

Wow, Western Union is FAST!! Your money has already arrived in Abuja! You can get it when you arrive to pick up the documents. Let me know when you have them.

Sirius Jones

To be continued.......

i have told you not to play with me because i will send HOLY GHOST FIRE to you and your entire family and you will be burnt like the princess of baal .

Morrison "Big Mo" Ibekwe

I have been diagnosed with Cancer which was discovered very late, due to my laxity in caring for my health. It has defiled all forms of medicine.

Saheed Djabal
Quads
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

:gets refill of popcorn:

:enjoying show:
Sirius Jones
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time for yet another episode of "As the Mugu Stews"....

MR SIRIUS JONES,

OH MY GOD MY SECRETARY WAS DIGRACED BY THE WESTERN UNION BANK THIS MORNING NO MATCH FOUND , THE MTCN IS NOT CORRECT AND THERE WAS NO MONEY .

MAY THE GOOD LORD PROTECT AND GUIDE YOU.

YOURS SINCERELY
BARRISTER WILLIAMS IMO,
CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES.
ESQ.

Wow...I wonder how that happened? Laughing

Williams,

Which Western Union did your secretary go to? Lagos office or Abuja office? Because I sent the money to Abuja.

Sirius Jones

MR SIRIUS JONES,

OH MY GOD MY SECRETARY WAS DIGRACED BY THE WESTERN UNION BANK THIS MORNING NO MATCH FOUND , THE MTCN IS NOT CORRECT AND THERE WAS NO MONEY .

YOURS SINCERELY
BARRISTER WILLIAMS IMO,
CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES.
ESQ.

Ummmm....yeah, you mentioned that already....

Williams,

I am waiting for an answer. Which Western Union office did you go to?

Sirius Jones

MR SIRIUS JONES,

NOW YOU AS A GOD FEARING HUMAN BEIGN MAKE SURE YOU RESEND THIS MONEY AS I TOLD YOU BECAUSE MY SECRETARY WENT TO WESTERN UNION BANK IN THE MORNING THEY WESTERN UNION INSAULTED MY PERSONAL SECRETARY WHICH HAVE EVER NEVER HAPPEN TO ME IN LIFE AS A LEGAL PRACTIONAL , THE MTCN CONTROL NUMBER IS FAKE AND THERE WAS NO MONEY IN THE INFORMATIONS , AND I TRACK THE MONEY ONLINE AS MY SECRETARY CAME BACK TO OFFICE ALL IS THE SAME THING , SO SEND THE MONEY EVEN $340.00 IS WHAT I ASKED YOU , YOU SAID YOU WILL MAKE IT $1,500.00 , FROM $1,500.00 , YOU SAID YOU HAVE ADDED IT $500.00 AGAIN MAKING THE TOTAL SUM OF $2,000.00 , A BIG MAN LIKE YOU IN U.S.A YOU ARE STILL PUTTING PRESURE IN MY WORK CHAI , BUT I HAVE FORGIVEN YOU , MAY BE IT MAY BE A MISTAKE FROM YOU , BUT GOD IS WATCHING US FROM ABOVE , I HAVE VOWED TO GIVE YOU A VERY SPECIAL SERVICE AS THE MONEY RECEIVE NOW ONCE AGAIN BY MY SECRETARY , THE DOCUMENTS WILL BE READY IN YOUR NAME AS ( SIRIUS JONES ) WITHIN 24 HOURS , ALREADY ALL MY HOPE IS TO BE IN ABUJA TODAY BUT I SUSPENDEND EVERYTHING BECAUSE OF THIS PROBLEM SO GO AND MAKE THE PAYMENT SO THAT FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING I WILL FLY TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF ABUJA FOR YOUR VITAL DOCUMENTS WHICH IS .

A , AFFIDAVITS OF CLAIM B, POWER OF ATTORNEY.

SO THAT YOU WILL CONTACT THE PAYING BANK WITH IT OR THE BANK MAY CONTACT YOU BECAUSE I WILL PUT EVERYTHING IN ORDER IN YOUR NAME AS THE BENEFICIARY OF THE DECEASED.

AS MY SECRETARY RECEIVE ANY CORRECT PAYMENT I WILL ISSUE THE ORIGINAL HARD COPY DOCUMENTS TO YOU VIA EMAIL ATTACHMENT OR I MAY SEND IT VIA D.H.L TO YOUR HOUSE ADDRSS , AND TAKE THE COPIES TO THE PAYING BANK , SO SIR YOU CAN SEND TO ME YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS AND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER , AS YOU ARE MAKING THE CORRECT PAYMENT FOR THE CONCLUSION OF YOUR BUSSINESS , JUST TRY AND SEE THAT I AM A GOD SENT LEGAL PRACTIONAL TO YOU .

ADDRESS ; 107 AWOLOWO WAY IKEJA ,LAGOS NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION ; IN GOD
ANSWER ; WE TRUST
AMOUNT ;.........................
MTCN..........................................................

YOURS SINCERELY
BARRISTER WILLIAMS IMO,
CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES.
ESQ.

Williams.....

What are you trying to pull??? Go to Abuja and get your money. Then send me the documents.
or did your secretary steal it???

Sirius Jones

MR SIRIUS JONES,

NOW YOU AS A GOD FEARING HUMAN BEIGN MAKE SURE YOU RESEND THIS MONEY AS I TOLD YOU BECAUSE MY SECRETARY WENT TO WESTERN UNION BANK IN THE MORNING THEY WESTERN UNION INSAULTED MY PERSONAL SECRETARY WHICH HAVE EVER NEVER HAPPEN TO ME IN LIFE AS A LEGAL PRACTIONAL , THE MTCN CONTROL NUMBER IS FAKE AND THERE WAS NO MONEY IN THE INFORMATIONS , AND I TRACK THE MONEY ONLINE AS MY SECRETARY CAME BACK TO OFFICE ALL IS THE SAME THING , SO SEND THE MONEY EVEN $340.00 IS WHAT I ASKED YOU , YOU SAID YOU WILL MAKE IT $1,500.00 , FROM $1,500.00 , YOU SAID YOU HAVE ADDED IT $500.00 AGAIN MAKING THE TOTAL SUM OF $2,000.00 , A BIG MAN LIKE YOU IN U.S.A YOU ARE STILL PUTTING PRESURE IN MY WORK CHAI , BUT I HAVE FORGIVEN YOU , MAY BE IT MAY BE A MISTAKE FROM YOU , BUT GOD IS WATCHING US FROM ABOVE , I HAVE VOWED TO GIVE YOU A VERY SPECIAL SERVICE AS THE MONEY RECEIVE NOW ONCE AGAIN BY MY SECRETARY , THE DOCUMENTS WILL BE READY IN YOUR NAME AS ( SIRIUS JONES ) WITHIN 24 HOURS , ALREADY ALL MY HOPE IS TO BE IN ABUJA TODAY BUT I SUSPENDEND EVERYTHING BECAUSE OF THIS PROBLEM SO GO AND MAKE THE PAYMENT SO THAT FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING I WILL FLY TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF ABUJA FOR YOUR VITAL DOCUMENTS WHICH IS .

A , AFFIDAVITS OF CLAIM B, POWER OF ATTORNEY.

SO THAT YOU WILL CONTACT THE PAYING BANK WITH IT OR THE BANK MAY CONTACT YOU BECAUSE I WILL PUT EVERYTHING IN ORDER IN YOUR NAME AS THE BENEFICIARY OF THE DECEASED.

AS MY SECRETARY RECEIVE ANY CORRECT PAYMENT I WILL ISSUE THE ORIGINAL HARD COPY DOCUMENTS TO YOU VIA EMAIL ATTACHMENT OR I MAY SEND IT VIA D.H.L TO YOUR HOUSE ADDRSS , AND TAKE THE COPIES TO THE PAYING BANK , SO SIR YOU CAN SEND TO ME YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS AND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER , AS YOU ARE MAKING THE CORRECT PAYMENT FOR THE CONCLUSION OF YOUR BUSSINESS , JUST TRY AND SEE THAT I AM A GOD SENT LEGAL PRACTIONAL TO YOU .

ADDRESS ; 107 AWOLOWO WAY IKEJA ,LAGOS NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION ; IN GOD
ANSWER ; WE TRUST
AMOUNT ;.........................
MTCN..........................................................

YOURS SINCERELY
BARRISTER WILLIAMS IMO,
CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES.
ESQ.

You really like repeating yourself, don't ya, buddy? Okay then, time for some lad abuse....

Williams,

I want some answers and I want them now.

What Western Union office did your idiot secretary go to? Did he give them the correct number? How do you know that he didn't steal the money and just tell you it didn't come in as I said it would?

I resent the way you call me a liar and think I need to be forgiven. I sent you fvcking $2000 US and you pull this shlt on me?? Go to Abuja, get the money and send me the fvcking documents, or you and your fvcking work chai can go to hell. You came to me for help, remember? I didn't come to you. And I've helped you every step of the way. Now I'm fvcking sick and tired of having to change your fvcking diaper everytime your secretary screws up.

Go to Abuja, get your fvcking $2000 and send me the documents, or I will contact Western Union and cancel the transaction. I'd better hear in your next email that you are doing this, or this thing will be ended.

Have a nice fvcking day,

Sirius Jones

MR SIRIUS JONES,

MY SECRETARY CAN'T TRY THAT WHEN YOU ARE READY I WILL KNOW STOP THIS DREBLING IF YOU WANT TO HAVE THIS FUND LET ME KNOW OR IF YOU ARE NOT THE BENEFICIARY KINDLY LET ME KNOW.

YOURS SINCERELY
BARRISTER WILLIAMS IMO,
CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES.
ESQ.

Williams,

You are supposed to go to Abuja to get the documents.
The money is in Abuja.

What's the fvcking problem??? Quit dicking me around and do what you said you'd do.

Sirius Jones

MR SIRIUS JONES,

I AM NOT A LOCAL PRACTIONAL THE MTCN NO MATCH FOUND EVEN IF IS IN ABUJA THE MTCN MUST BE CORRECT WHEN YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT I WILL KNOW AS I TOLD YOU ON MY LAST MAIL YESTERDAY.

YOURS SINCERELY
BARRISTER WILLIAMS IMO,
CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES.
ESQ.

Williams,

All that means is that your secretary is to stupid to copy a number and read it to the Western Union clerk.

Fine, then damn it. I will cancel the transfer AGAIN, pay the cancellation fee out of my own pocket. and try EZTrack again. Yes, that's right, we're doing it MY WAY this time. Send me the name of the bank you want to pick the money up at--where you have an account, or even where your goober of an assistant has an account--and the FULL NAME of the account holder. Do it this way or go to hell and take your whole fvcking staff of shltheads with you.

Sirius Jones

Three days later....

Williams,

I am still waiting for a bank name from you. Or do you want me to send it to Western Union again? I ve already been more than patient with you and your loser secreatry, so hurry up and answer me.

Sirius Jones

Well, this one may be over...but I have a hunch it isn't. After all, this lad knows I've tried to send money Laughing
I guess we'll have to wait and see if greed once again triumphs over common sense...

Morrison "Big Mo" Ibekwe

Saheed Djabal
Bigglesworth
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant Sirius, you're getting better and better. Laughing
Sirius Jones
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why, thank you sir Cool

Morrison "Big Mo" Ibekwe

Saheed Djabal
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic