SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The magic number is 50!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Raven
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I created two catch accounts and did a little fishing on guestbooks over the weekend so I'm starting to get some hits on both of them. Many are duplicates, sent to both accounts, but I've had to laugh at several from someone who clearly doesn't understand the difference between BCC and CC. Each of those emails, which are supposedly confidential to me only because I am so trustworthy and special, come with a list of 50 email addresses displayed next to TO: at the top. Mine are somewhere in the middle. I don't think they're going to get a lot of takers. Confused

"This is to inform you that the Office is going through an Audition of the last year`s Account,as a result of this, all transaction are paused till Next week Monday when the audition must have been completed. I here by imploy you to keep any payment you might receive today on hold, by keeping them save with you till Monday when I shall email you on how to go about your duty. And if you could not get any payment today, you do not have to worry as payment will come by on Monday. Please be patient as everything is under control.
I look forward to working with you.

Have a nice day.
John Bill."

GLOBAL BASIC COURIER
Motto: Honest & sefty.
Vanndickey
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you sure they're scam emails or just spam? The reason I ask is that I get a lot of spam with several emails in the CC area, including mine.

Now if it is a full fledged 419, bridescam, etc... I'd like a look-see at those letters if ya don't mind.

I'm sending you a PM...

"EAT A DICK AND DIE SLOW"-Mrs. Mary Collins Brown

Mortar x5
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got one too a little while back, where there were lots (10?) names similar to my gmail address. I'm not sure if i have the original email now.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Raven:

Please PM the full e-mail with headders and the other people's e-mail addresses to a mod so they can warn any potential real victims.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Vanndickey
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I already took care of that "The Man", but props to you for the correct course of action. beers!

"EAT A DICK AND DIE SLOW"-Mrs. Mary Collins Brown

Mortar x5
midnitedriver
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

fantastic idea.
to send all other recipients a warning. i learn a bit more.
thank you master the man.

"Actully my marriage is arranged by my parents,And my wife is my cousin.She is completely illetrate"
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please don't necro old threads. The last post to this thread before yours was on November 5, 2007.

Please read the 419 EATER FORUM RULES AND F.A.Q. sticky:

Quote:
Please avoid thread necromancy (that is: posting in a thread that has been inactive for several months to bump it back to the top again). Old threads have usually little relevance anymore. Also, members that posted in it may not be around anymore. If you really want to bring up an old discussion again because you have something of value to add, post a new thread and put a link in it to the old thread. That way people do not have to read through all the old posts to see what is new.

Thanks!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic