SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What Piss(e*s you off?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is exactly the kind of bullcrap that pisses me off :::::

At first you might smile and think the trophy photographs are funny, but I have seen some with fraudsters in highly degrading positions,” said Ralf Zimmermann, a crime intelligence officer in the financial and high-technology crimes division of Interpol, based in Lyon, France. “They are fraudsters and they are not good people, but they have their human rights

Ralf Zimmermann should not make comments about criminal's human rights until he sees what they do to their victim's lives, maybe he should take a look at some of the murder victim's bodies after the scammers have cut them up,,, maybe even the Greek businessman who had his arms and legs broken before the scammers poured petrol on him and set him alight....or even the suicide victims who killed themselves because they lost everything or maybe the lucky ones who only lost money but, see what it did to their lives.
Why did the criminals not think about the victim's human rights????

If I am to understand Zimmermann's comment, we must remember that the scammers have human rights and that we should not humiliate or degrade them at all????So we should all start being nice to our lads and vlads, right???

Well not in my lifetime,, lads get what they deserve and no less Evil or Very Mad

FULL STORY HERE http://www.nextwebsecurity.com/News2/07-02-07a.asp

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Read it this morning, me thinks there's an election coming up Smile Now SP is collecting victims stories, guess we're gonna have an election kinda thing soon too Smile

All the same sh!t to me, boys playing games Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I could rant for hours upon hours about criminals and their precious rights, but I'd probably end up in jail.

Suffice to say that a shotgun would be involved.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Once you accept that most folks in the media are dumber than dirt stories like this will no longer upset you. Laughing

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The original topic about that story is on the forum, here:

http://bravodelta.servemp3.com/viewtopic.php?t=115613 (don't necro this)

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No necro intended, my point is that it is the assenine attitude of people like this ralf zimmermann that even if criminals are really bad we must still remember to be respectful of their human rights, that's what piss(es me off. Evil or Very Mad

@Tsnerd,

Quote:
Once you accept that most folks in the media are dumber than dirt stories like this will no longer upset you.

Yes, you are right,,,I will try to remember that Very Happy

@craig007,

Shotgun, now there's my idea of justice Wink

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
... photographs ... with fraudsters in highly degrading positions ... they have their human rights ...

I love the logic of this.

Having a fraudster voluntarily have a picture taken of himself is an infringement on his human rights, but arresting him at gunpoint and putting him in prison for 10-20 years is not.

Interesting.

Maybe we should let the fraudster choose. I think I know what his choice would be.
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is scary. I find myself agreeing with you far too much these days Kleindoofy. Tell me; are you the the Devil's spawn too? Wink

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
----------------------------------
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
scam practitioners

Gee, this "article stylist" makes it sound like these scum of the earth went to college for scamming... Rolling Eyes

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing Laughing That was very funny Weasel!

Of course the scammers have rights. They have the right not to scam. Since they choose to try to steal my money, I have the right to ask them to take silly pictures. They then have the right to decline.

I also agreed with KD. That must be where we become "swashbuckling vigilantes" or whatever is in TSnerds sig. When we take the law into our own hands by making them pose with signs. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's horses for courses.
The media can't make money unless it sensationalises and bullshits so you gotta expect crap like this every now and again. Some people in the media are dumb but it's the retard that swallows their crap who's even dumber. I reckon the majority of people know that scammers are scum and couldn't care less about their "human rights". It's only the mouth-breathing lad-huggers who cry like babies on issues like this and do we really want them on our side anyway? They would do way more harm than good. Let idiots like this write their columns as an indicator of their own stupidity. If anything, it's good publicity for us.

I'll bet dickwad would be screaming Guantanamo Bay if it was one of his relatives that got scammed though.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Zimmermann really should get out more...and go hug a tree. At least his brother, Bob, wrote some decent tunes and had something to say.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The old "a liberal is a conservative who has not gotten mugged yet."

--J.D.

thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not a lawyer. I was researching this yesterday, some of you may even have caught the post I made before I deleted it.

The major thrust of anti-torture legislation is against governments and public officials. I am not surprised that Zimmermann felt he had to say what he said.

The UN Declaration on Human Rights does not make a distinction about who is humiliating who. However the UN "Convention Against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment" does make that distinction, and currently I believe the actual laws in place only make it an offense for a public official to humiliate or acquiesce to such*. I may be wrong since I can't find the UK laws. If Zimmermann felt that the UN CAT applied, then he would be legally obliged to say what he did.

In fact, by my reading, if he had not condemned us, LEO would have been obliged to stop us. "Each State Party shall undertake to prevent ... acts of ... degrading treatment ... , when such acts are committed ... with the consent or acquiescence of a public official...."

Currently I believe that no express laws would condemn us, except that I believe the EU Declaration on Human Rights is now part of UK law. Even so, no body is in a position to bring any case against us on that basis.

There is also the question of whether what we do, by email and suggestion and without any physical force, can be considered applicable.

I have no plans to stop doing it.

-------------------
* see UN Convention Against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment -- Articles 1.1 and 16.1

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic