SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad Geography

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got my lad a little paranoid because I told him that the US was banning all transfers to Lagos and they either have to be picked up in Ibadan or Abuja. I told him that the first state to begin this was my state, Washingont. Well, apparently my lad doesn't have a good concept of where Washington state is.

Quote:
Katy...I got your e mail.Well they are banning transfers from US to Lagos right?but not to other states.Can you make enquiries at other branches of Western Union and ask about sending a regular transfer to Ogun state and Oyo state (Ibadan).Just tell them that you want to make a transfer to eithet of those states Ogun as the first.you have the information to that.
I cannot receive any moneygrams for now and Moneygram Secure does not work in Nigeria.Now tell me what are we going to do since the Secure is not known even to Western Union workers here.
The question is why is it that you do not make the transfers by yourself?why should other people make the transfers for you?Please if you redirected any funds to Ibadan try and get it back now,Did u make a fresh Moneygram transfer?please just get it back and let us finish and reach an agreement okay.
Mr Sal will be very happy with you if you succeed in sending me money,u know that.Katy can you do me this favour?
For now i have seen that Washington is one state that has made that has activated that ban,Can you please and please help me travel another state nearer to washington like Alabama,Arkansas,Idaho or any other state that is nearer to washington. (Alabama?!?!?!?) please just see what you can do.I just want to avoid going to borrow money.The person whom i borrowed money from to trvael to Ibadan came to my house this morning and shouting and talking insultively just because i have not paid him back.
If you go to those states just try sending the money to Lagos as first choice,Ogun as second choice and Oyo as last choice. Laughing
I believe you can do it. I will come back to see your favourable reply.
Thank you Thank you and Thank you again.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing

Tell him you've travelled to the nearest state to Washington: Florida, and they are using the same policy already. Twisted Evil

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think, Jojo, that Oyo should not be his last choice - - make it his first choice. (The State of Lassitude should, probably, be his last choice).

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it sounds like he's headed for the great state of Despair.

I'm sure they'd love to see him in Alabama Twisted Evil

Sounds to me like he wants to fill in Peanut's US Passport application forms Wink

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're right, he doesn't know his geography. Are you sure he's not a US citizen??? Wink Very Happy

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Surely, there are many US states near Washington that will still send WU to Lagos, but only if the recipient fills out a few security forms. And a few more. And a..... Smile

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
josslyn
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

His geography is terrible but he seems to have better English than my lad.

I also think he needs to fill out the passport application.
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Welcome to Eater Josslyn Very Happy
Take your time to look around, read the stickies and have a laugh.
We have a very good mentoring program if you need any help to get you started in your new hobby.
That whooshing sound you just heard was your free time leaving the building. Laughing

You would think most lads could sit a geography exam to degree standard after all the miles they've done for us. Cool

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
heloise_re
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him that the only state near you that can send to any place other than Abuja or Ibadan is your neighbouring state of North Dakiforkansas, but that they have extensive security forms that you would be happy to provide.
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I Don't under stand all the fuss. Down here we only have 5 or 7 or something states and quite frankly my dear
As for the rest

WE DON'T GIVE A DAMN Cool

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Very good Harrya

lets go through them

There is

NSW
Queensland
South Australia
Western Australia
Northern Territoty
Tasmania
The ACT
I get the feeling there may be one missing though, Ahh well cant be that important Wink

OH! now I know, there is a state south of the border

Mexico Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JoJo - you wouldn't be planning a 31st successful safari to Oyo, at the expense of this poor, stupid lad, would you? Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic