SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I Baited Satan

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I readily admit this was due to my own inexperience.

I baited a lad who hit on one of my MySpace personalities. He was pretty smooth and I knew from the beginning he was outta my league, but I thought I could handle him.

We chatted on and off for about a month and in chats I don't know about scripts because he'd talk about anything but always he was in control. He'd steer the conversation to sex a lot and we did get pretty raunchy but all the time, he demanded and if I protested he'd just disappear. Cut me off.

He wasn't fun or entertaining either. His attitude is down right mean and contemptuous. I believe he loathed me as a stupid American bitch. Many of even his simple attempts at polite conversation had an underlying current of seething rage. Because he wasn't fun, I wanted to cut him off - but I also wanted to both thwart his efforts and hurt him if I could.

I made him call me several times and he was absolutely horrible to talk with. His accent was definitely Nigerian (he's in Lagos) with a slight hint of British pronunciation but he was supposed to be from Atlanta, Georgia so he effected a horrendously phony southern drawl. I never mentioned it and just listened to his horrible demands. His voice made my skin crawl and I felt like I needed a bath after listening to him. I simpered and whined because I knew that was what he was looking for - someone he could control.

When he started demanding money via Western Union, I complained I didn't have it. He told me, "Baby you have to go borrow it. You have no idea who I am. I am too good for you, better than you deserve and if you want me to come to you, you'd better get the money." When I told him I couldn't he told me to get F*'d and cut me off.

I waited about a week and messaged him. He'd even removed me from his messenger list. I asked him if he was still mad at me and he told me he'd forgive me and take me back only if I'd cash a check for him and wired him the money. Somebody here in the States owed him $5,000. I told him I'd do that and he was barely civil through a couple more chats.

Then when I couldn't come up with an address, only a PO box (I explained to him I lived on a rural dirt road), again he told me to go F* myself and cut me off. Again I crawled back.

Then he started pressuring me to mortgage my house. When I said I'd do that but it would take several days to get a loan approved, he just said, "F*ck off," and that was it.

I don't want to crawl back again. Anybody got any ideas?
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally, the moment a lad even thinks of trying to "demand" money I slap the taste out of his mouth. I'm in control of the bait, and if he doesn't like it then he can f*�k off. Simple as. Remind him and remind him again that you're the one with the money and not him. YOU'RE in charge. If he doesn't like it then tell him to shove it up his ass. Either he'll crawl back and apologise (what happens almost every time) or you can rebait him from a new address and work him over again. From what you've said about where you are in the bait, I'd walk away and rebait, making sure the lad knows who's boss next time. That way you can work him from a new account and try to see if you can keep the old bait alive as well. That's just my opinion

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He wasn't very much fun. Too repulsive and gross for my taste. And he'd be VERY much suspicious of an ASEM or ASIM. I got him when I ASEM'd another lad who was scamming a friend of mine and the other lad either reinvented himself as this character or passed me on because he didn't trust the ASEM. He was very cagey. Even tested my 'loyalty' by coming back as the first lad I ASEM'd. I had to tell him I was already involved. Then when the nasty bastard told me to get F*'d the first time, I went back to the ASEM and he ignored me entirely. I know they're working together.

I think I'll just let this one go.

How's my little Steven performing for you Wayne? I miss the little twerp. I think I'm about ready to hit on him from a new character. Thanks again for the ASIM instructions. Wink
wayne

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh he's well under the thumb here. He tried for money yesterday and I slapped him hard. Today he wouldn't even mention it but chatted til I got bored of him. If you want I can have a go at this other one too. See if I can have any luck with him.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh! I'd feel guilty for putting you on that one. Do you really want to mess with a sleaze bag like that one. He's meaner than a snake and hates being nice even when he knows he has to. Besides, I honestly don't believe you could ASIM him. He created his name and character just for me when I ASEM'd the other lad. My character was a deeply religious woman looking for a spiritual man. He made his new name Lonelyheart_Christ. That's his Yahoo name.

If you can get him easy like Steven, I'd have to worship you as the All Mighty Omnipotent Master-Baiter. I'd have your love child! LOL! You are really a guy, right? hehe
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Give him to wayne! Twisted Evil

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Baglady

Tell you have won some lotto money and you will be able to send him the 5K
after all.
Slowly let on that you are going to send fees for transaction
He will be be between a rock and a hard place.

If he drops you, nothing lost.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OldBaglady wrote:
If you can get him easy like Steven, I'd have to worship you as the All Mighty Omnipotent Master-Baiter. I'd have your love child! LOL! You are really a guy, right? hehe

X-Apparently-To: XXXXXX via 217.12.10.192; Thu, 18 Oct 2007 10:19:58 +0000
X-Originating-IP: [69.147.97.32]
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta138.mail.ukl.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok)
Received: from 69.147.97.32 (HELO web63307.mail.re1.yahoo.com) (69.147.97.32) by mta138.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 18 Oct 2007 10:19:58 +0000
Received: (qmail 10207 invoked by uid 60001); 18 Oct 2007 10:19:57 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID;
X-YMail-OSG: NExO6N0VM1m4aOql5jhthCXusgkxJ6GOLztwH4Hu0TLenvXK76g66IC2cJBj2KUEU3MP3Z6AgfYN.vYOubP_HaogAg--
Received: from [82.128.14.227] by web63307.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 18 Oct 2007 03:19:57 PDT
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 03:19:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: Send an Instant Message "John Mc Coy" <[email protected]> Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: For You
To: XXXXXX
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1955206534-1192702797=:9219"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Content-Length: 37450

Would this be the guy? Wink

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG!!! But has he spoken to you yet???

Maybe it will be easier for you to put up with, but I'm warning ya, this guy hates women.

Hey Wayne? If you do get any significant chats or slaps with him, would you mind posting them so I can learn? I know I started this one off wrong because in my efforts to appear as a naive and stupid older woman that would fall for a romance scam, I gave him control. But I do pretty much the same with all the romancers that I've done so far and nobody's been as hateful and creepy as this one.

I have a couple of fun ones going now. I like doing this. But John made me feel sick to my stomach with the things he did and said.
wayne

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a minor slap so far. I added him and he replied back within 10 minutes. We chatted for about 45 minutes until I told him I had to go. That's another trick. Always try to be the one that leaves the conversation. He's definately more suspicious than a lot of lads, but the right story works every time. I don't want to go posting how I do it here, but as you can see it works a treat Wink

[11:04] ME: ok. first of all, guess how old i am from the picture i sent you.
[11:04] LAD: 42years old
[11:05] ME: whaaaa!!!! i'm still in my 30s
[11:05] LAD: Sorry didn't know but you look real beautiful
[11:05] ME: i'm only 36. you just added 6 years to me Sad
[11:06] LAD: sorry didn't know just guesting

Like I said, a minor slap but it got him on the back foot straight away. I don't want to push too much to start, but I keep doing little things like this from time to time.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OldBaglady,

I had one like that and after 2 sick mails, I ditched him.

Maybe I'll dig him out and give to wayne. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
wayne

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's ok. One difficult one at a time will do me. I do prefer the more challenging ones though. What's to learn when you have a compliant one?

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wayne, you've given me courage to bait the scumbag again. I'm going after him. Let's compare notes.
wayne

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The cheeky barsteward just tried to get me to make an account for him on a dating site, then tried to find out if there was any dating sites for people in my area Evil or Very Mad

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What Wayne said. Very Happy The only time you should crawl back to him is when you have something really nasty to put him through.

Here's a thought. Keep Gmail open when chatting with him. Have an email ready to go with some fake WU receipts attached and saying the $5,000 is ready to be picked up. Try to pick a fight but don't be obvious about it. The second he says something nasty click "Send" and start telling him in the chat window he doesn't love you etc. Be all teary eyed and hurt.

When he gets the email and finds there's no money at the WU office he'll likely contact you. Tell him that he was so nasty that you headed right down to WU and had the whole thing stopped. Now make him crawl to you. If he wants the money he'll have to be a lot nicer and on his best behavior etc. Twisted Evil

Also we found out that some of the officials of the prostates may have been extorting a lot of money from you with the pretext of helping you receive your money.

LET ME TELL YOU,SINCE YOU DID NOT HAVE A SINGLE RESPECT,YOU MOUTH MAY PUT YOU INTO TROUBLE.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL, I closed the door by sending him a link to a song called F*ck You, I Don't Want You Back and I'm baiting him again from a new personality. I'm also working on a couple of his boiz. Wayne's a great coach. He's ruthless - and I'm sure glad he's one of the good guys.
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We all know "Wayne" is a conniving low life scum bucket Cool

In real life I bet he is a really really great guy.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who knows a suspiciously large amount of information about women's underwear . . . . hahaha!!!
sekhmet29
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I seem to have got this vlad (can't quite remember how I did it, but he's writing to me now!) No pics or much in the way of id, but the email's the same. Hmm... A little concerned! Oh well, I've got a few ideas that might (and I mean that literally!) bring him to heel (wouldn't it be nice if I could do THAT literally?? Ooh, that would be a good trophy pic...)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic