SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Enticing Sgt. Joey - my second bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
heloise_re
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I think my first lad seems to have been scared off. I haven't heard a word from him in days. In the meantime, I decided to have a go at Sgt. Joey, the lad who has decided to pose as a US soldier in Iraq with a heap of oil money to move.

Quote:
Hey Pal,

Got your message and I like your style. Hows this deal of yours work?

[PDC - ME]

He promptly replied:

Quote:
Hello ,
Please take your time to read and understand this email as it contains the details of plans and requirements to conclude this venture. {PRIVATE} Thanks for your response to my email requesting your assistance to conclude this transaction. There is no risk what so ever, as regards this money.

But the most important thing is that I do not want this money to go through the bank around here, It will not be safe for us, I have a very good, trusted and reliable diplomatic courier contact used mostly by our forces here in Kuwait, that can send goods easily through diplomatic and private military way, to anywhere in the world, without them being checked at any port of entry.

We must be kept a low profile as a result of the amount in question. People are dying here ,and I pray each day to make it out of here alive!!! I need your help because I don't have any body I can trust now.

There is no risk going to jail, if you follow all my instructions carefully. The funds in question was realized from oil proceeds,"Oil money" as fundly referred to by the merchants out here.
I can make arrangement to deliver the Candy's to any address of your choice. The baggage will be tagged diplomatic documents, and the courier company, will not know the contents of the boxes.

A few friends have used this means to convey goods, without being checked because of the diplomatic immunity they enjoy. Their charges are very high, but I will negotiate a way out from this end, till it gets to your door step anywhere, and I will follow up immediately and meet with you for disbursement after you have received it.

I am very sure you will know the best way to handle this money for us when it gets to your base. Please let me have an address where you want them to deliver the Candy's. As soon as I get it, I will start making arrangements to ship at once. If we are lucky and fast enough, we can conclude this within the next one week.

I will send the total since I can not take any chances by keeping cash on me. Your percentage still stand's at 40% as assured in my last message. What do you do for a living? are you Married with kids? can you handle this funds ? I will also want to see your ID proof i.e. driver's License so I know who I am dealing with, I will send mine on receipt of yours.
We need to build trust ok!!!!!!

It's just me and a colleague that knows about this transaction from this end, so try and keep this between the parties involved.

Please if you know that you are not capable of handling this huge sum, then don't allow me to ship it, as we have done everything possible to make this a reality from this end. I can always find other means of dealing with it. But the truth is that I have prayed over this and my spirit suggest that you are the right person, so don't let me down.

You have to keep in mind at all time, the need for confidentiality and absolute secrecy before we conclude this transaction.

So phone conversation is not a safe measure in this endeavor. Remember to keep our secret secret.

I cannot call you on the phone or receive fax, as I am not always in the office as a result of my operational schedule. I hope you are ok with this? Everything must be done by email. Will you still help? I need your urgent reply in this regard.
Thanks and God bless.
Your Buddy.
Sgt Joey Jones.

God Bless America!!!

Quote:
Yo Joey,

Thanks for your message. I agree with you about telephones. I never use them in my business. Too many people want to find out about our thing, and you never know when its the feds listening. I only use e-mail.

Because of this, my organisation has come up with certain security procedures that we follow in situations like this.

If you send me a copy of an ID, it could be anyone. So what we do is have those who contact us take a picture of themselves (large, good quality, high resolution, NO COMPRESSION) holding a sign displaying a computer-generated passphrase. Only you and I know what the passphrase is, so if you send me a picutre with you holding a sign with that phrase on it, i know for sure its you.

After that we can see what we can do about all this scarol' youve got over there, and I might have a proposal for you.

PDC

I then sent this ASEM to another of my characters, identified here as KY:

Quote:
KY,

Just lettin you know that were ready to transfer your payment for your
last shipment.

500 kg x USD 7000.00 = $3,500,000. You kick up 50% to the boss and
keep the rest in the normal fund.

Talka bout turnin shit into gold, huh?

Sayonara,

PDC

Several hours later, I sent him another message:

Quote:
Joey,

Just got back in from a job. You know those iPhones? Ive got a hundred of them in the trunk of my fuckin car right now. Fuckin truck drivers dont even put up a fight anymore.

Now, I got a business proposal for you that can make you millions of dollars a month with almost no effort. You are just the guy we need right now not just for that proposal but for an ongoing association. We need peopel with contacts in Africa and the Mid-East.

My computer guy just gave me word that the computer has issued your computer pass phrase:

To remind you: we need a high-quality picture of you, high resolution, no compression holding that sign in your hands. the sign nees to bei n big letters so that it is easy to read.

PDC

All of which elicited the following reply:

Quote:
Hey PDC,

You sound crazy, what your problem? huh men ain't going to help me ?

I want to hear from you ok.

Your Buddy,
Sgt JJ

I answered with a short e-mail asking why he thought I sounded crazy, and followed up 12 hours later with this:

Quote:
Hey Joey,

I just talked to my boss, Signora S. She authorized me to give you some more information about our operation.

We are an international syndicate involved in all sorts of business. Some of that business is "underground". Other parts of the business are open; we use the open, legit businesses to process the money we get from our other business. We are always looking for new people to
work on the legit end of things to launder our money. People working that end make lots of money with very little work.

I cant get into details just yet, but basically what we do on the legit end is export/import. We buy stuff - all kinds of shit - at way above market prices. You kick up 50% back to us and keep the other 50% as a fee. There is a lot of money for the right guy.

PDC

Thoughts, comments, etc.?

Last edited by heloise_re on Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Teh Str4y 7
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You might be trying to get a trophy photo too fast from these guys...try to string 'em along a bit more first, j03y already sounds a bit nervous.

i want you to cause these guys real pain if you can. The fact they are impersonating our troops, who are actually fighting and dying in this stupid war, boils my blood no end. GIVE THEM HELL.

"THE GOD WHICH I WORSHIP DO NOT CURSE HIS OWN, BUT I PRONUNCE YOU CURSED FOR EVER AND EVER AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN THE MIGTHY NAME OF JESUS WHOM I WORSHIP. AMEN." george kabia
"LET THE UNQUENCHABLE FIRE OF THE HOLY GHOST BURN YOU FOREVER AND EVER IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AMEND." george kabia (again)
"GO BEHIND ME SATAN."--Benson Obagha
heloise_re
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod Edit: Unnecessary full requote of previous post removed. Its there ^^^

Yeah, I figured I might have moved too fast with my last lad, so I decided to give him this one more direct information on my nonexistent organisation first. I ended up slapping the last guy from three or four different directions because he had cold feet. I want this one to go a bit slower.

When I finally do have his trust, his role in the fake money laundering operation will be more than punishment enough. Let's just say that involves handling and processing a completely legal, but entirely disgusting substance, that can be made at home free of charge without much effort at all.
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tone down the craziness sounds like your scaring him off. Play it straight for a while until he has spent so much time on you that he his hooked; then you can step up the wackiness Wink . On the whole lads like to deal with people they feel they can manipulate, if he sees you as a loose cannon he might be tempted to drop you and look elsewhere. It is just as important you build your character up as carefully as you build up your request for a trophy. Yes you will see baits on here where a lad has quickly fallen for a wacky scheme hook, line and sinker but these guys are the exceptions to the rule, most like to play it safe.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
justinv
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG Shocked Shocked

Ive had the same lad write to MY email adress. This should be interesting.
heloise_re
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been a few days since I've heard from him. I am getting the impression that I might have scared him off (or that he might have twigged)
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ From the sounds of this, he might have. But that's a mistake that many of us have learned early on in our baiting careers, and as you put more time into baiting you'll learn how to hook them.

Me, I try to sound a little skeptical in my first reply, but I'm intrigued and I want more information. In my second reply I'll ask them how they know that their plan will work. They go thru a song and dance trying to convince you that yes, this is 100% risky free, and at that point I'll say "I'm in!" in my third reply.

Also, don't feel obligated to write them back the same day they write to you. Wait one day. And, don't ask all your questions all at once. Toss them one or two one day, then reserve the other questions for another day. Get them to explain things to you.

After two weeks of this you'll have that hook set.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic