SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Wanted: One Lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
michael bolton
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wanted: One lad. Age and nationality unimportant. Must be enthusiastic and somewhat gullible. Some travel may be required.

Willing To Trade: One old lad. Slightly used. Ego is somewhat tattered. May have a slight amount of debt outstanding. Can be picked up at the Western Union. You will recognize him by the long face and tear streaks. Answers to the name of Chuck.

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Never drop a lad, just bait him again with another addy and after the first few emails you can just copy and paste the old story Smile

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, just venting a little. I really, really hate one of my lads. I really want to do something to him that will start an ethics thread. I really wish I had it in me to stoop to his level.
But I guess I have to be one of the good guys. I have to make him slowly go insane over the course of many months of frustration.

God, I love this job.

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Michael - I understand the frustration. Perhaps you could post some details about the bait and then Eater members might be able to give you some ideas on what tack to take next to make the bait a little more lively.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

By all means, share, just what Red said^^. My motto" Anytime, Anything to "help" a "friend" " Shoot and we'll try to help.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really appreciate you guys.
I don't think the problem is the details in my baits. Although my baits admittedly are very quiet and "straight". But that's by intention. My problem is that because of my own history, I actually understand where some of these lads are coming from. I am not saying that what they are doing is at all justified. They are the scum of the earth. What I am saying is that I was once the scum of the earth, too.
I was never a scammer. Although I have seen a lot of scams pulled. I have the belief that these people will only change when they want to change. And they will never want to change until they hit rock bottom. If you really want to help them to quit being a scammer, the best thing that you can do is to get them to rock bottom as quickly as possible, in the hardest possible way.
When I bait these lads, I use every trick I know. But I always aim for the same place. I aim at their motivation.
It's hard to explain unless you have been there. There are a few criminals in the world who have no conscience whatsoever. But most of them actually do understand what they are doing is wrong. But they try to make themselves "hard" inside so that they can continue to do their behavior. An example of this is when a lad will say that "only people who are foolish enough to give them the money" are hurt. They are trying to justify their own behavior. Not to you, but to themselves.
So when I bait these lads, I try to deduce their reasoning by their personality. I poke and prod their character flaws until I find the right button to push, and then I hammer it. I try to wear them down so that in the end, they are completely psychologically broken.
The closest that I have seen to this in a published bait was on the third anniversary safari to Singapore. When the hitman (help me with the name here) told 3d that he would send him the money by Western Union and then when he talked to him on the phone he called him a sh!th3ad and laughed at him and said "You thought I was really going to send it to you?"
(A classic moment in Eater history)
I think that 3d looked up to (the hitman...whatever his name was) and actually was hoping to be like him. Big, mean, connected, etc...
And then to be laughed at by him and ridiculed...it could have broken him.
That's how I try to bait. I build a relationship with the lads. I build on their trust and I discover their fears. And right at the climax, I dump them, slap them, and drop their drawers and spank them in front of their mother.
A lot of it is very subtle. A lot of it is very boring. It probably doesn't make a very good read. And none of it is very funny.
But it takes a lot of energy. Emotionally, that is. Sometimes I want to burn my lad. I want to tell him what I really think of him. I want to call him a ninny and block his address. And sometimes I wish I could meet him in person so that I could beat his face into the ground.
And that was rather the point of my post. I get a bit drained sometimes. Nothing a good stiff drink won't solve though. And then I'll write my lad back and keep going until he is ruined.

Anyhow, thanks for letting me blow some steam off on you. I'm here for the long haul, but it's not always pretty.

JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And, if you're going to shoot, make those guns blaze away nonstop.
Joe, out.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you heard the 'crying Lad' in the Audio Forum ? Laughing

Ya just want to put your arm round him and give him a cuddle, and say 'Cheer up - ITV5 really will help you if only you make the effort' Evil or Very Mad

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Michael, I can relate to the idea's behind it, I feel the same way, never managed though to make them change occupation. We're all humans and do the same things on different "levels" Ever got too much change back at the counter?
And I think if you can make a difference there, you should, but the odds are against you, like that never stopped anyone from trying Wink

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think that I will be able to. I've completely broken a couple of them already, but they are like dogs returning to their vomit, as the proverb goes. The only thing is that my own ethics would not allow me to go all put against these guys without having tried first. And now I have done that. Now my conscience is clear for the things I do to them from this point on.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic