SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cali. Fires - Mass Bait This Scum

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I also sent a message and have not heard back from him yet. I'm waiting to dig my claws into this one. Twisted Evil

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Teh Str4y 7
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems like a lot of lads have gone quiet recently...

"THE GOD WHICH I WORSHIP DO NOT CURSE HIS OWN, BUT I PRONUNCE YOU CURSED FOR EVER AND EVER AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN THE MIGTHY NAME OF JESUS WHOM I WORSHIP. AMEN." george kabia
"LET THE UNQUENCHABLE FIRE OF THE HOLY GHOST BURN YOU FOREVER AND EVER IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AMEND." george kabia (again)
"GO BEHIND ME SATAN."--Benson Obagha
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, the [email protected] looks disturbingly authentic.

This lad's operating from Germany; it's a placeholder domain for his email:
IP address: 81.169.145.65
Host name: califire.net
81.169.145.65 is from Germany(DE) in region Europe

I will take great pleasure in killing this site (and smiting my enemies.....Evil or Very Mad)

I've responded with offers from the snake-handlin' congregation (I'd love to feed that b@st@rd a basket of live rattlers!) Evil or Very Mad

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
Mike Oxlong
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got an email back from 4lice and L0ra. Be patient, as they are in hiding because their step mother may kill them. Hard to get 'net when in hiding.

EDIT: Looks like Amsterdam (82.128.27.189)

Last edited by Mike Oxlong on Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@LadyWolf: PM sent requesting email headers & Paypal link.

If anyone else has received email from the califire.net address, please let me know (and send me a copy) so I can get the abuse letter sent ASAP.

Thanks,

LaBrea

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just received a reply back from Alice. She wants me to contact her attorney, B4rr C0le 1gwe. Alice is hiding from the evil step mother and the band of hired killers. Rolling Eyes I am going to enjoy this one.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I only get the yahoo... but "she" responded.... and, what d'ya know? she got my email from chamber of business and commerce...

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Bullwinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a response from 4lic3. It looks like the same one that Mike and PRS got.

The game is underway!
SisterSuzieQ
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LaBrea, I got that same email. Sending you a copy now

Mike Oxlong
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They are living under the roof of T@R@ V. JUN3R in AZ. I would imagine the insulation would get itchy! I'll offer her some calamine lotion.
SisterSuzieQ
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like I got the exact same A1ice one that the rest of you got. She's begging me to contact her barrister now..

LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Suzie: I sent you another PM

Looks like Al1c3 is a busy girl. I got the same letter everyone else did. That refugee camp broadband connection must be smokin' right now!

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same letter from the yahoo address. I'm going to suggest she talk to Gov. Schwarzenegger about those hired killers, after I e-mail the barrister of course Wink .

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
mindgames
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Holy 3-Point Parish of For-Won-Nigh-Neater is prepared to offer assistance to this tragic wildfire/step_mother victim in the form of a substantial grant... or so it seems...

I have been looking for a church/donation pet for a while, all this time preparing one miserable chain of events. Anyone who wants to partner as another minister (or anything interesting), feel free to private message me. There is much fun to be had, the only question now is where to start...
Mike Oxlong
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a chat-date set up with A1ic3 in a few hours. Let's see if "she" shows up. I've heard from the "attorney" as well, but will make him wait for a while.
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UPDATE on the Califire.net scammer:
I have reported the site to the appropriate people, and have also reported the bank account to Al@n.
The scammer actually had everything right about the bank details, except the physical address was in some guy's living room!

It should take a few days to shut down both the site (that he was using as a catcher account for his initial email), and the bank account, so feel free to harass this pond scum in addition to poor Al1c3

Twisted Evil

SisterSuzieQ
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I just had some amusing correspondence with our dear A1ice. Some nun just suggested she use a hitman to deal with the evil wicked stepmomma

Quote:
I will contact your man post haste but I wish to offer you a solution.
I know a man who knows a man that could permanently take care of your
step mother problem for a small promissary of fee once you get your
inheritance. You'd never have to deal with her again.

Believe it or not we've had attackers of the convent who've harrassed
and tried to rape the nuns here that we've had dealt with.

and her reply was

Quote:
I like your advice but that will be done once i get my inheritance.

LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Cinderella she's not! Laughing

LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got a reply from friend Rub1n, who is managing the CA Dept of Fire and Forestry Protection from Lagos.
I'm thinking this scum might really be impressed if he knew that my good Reverend represented a large consotium of Evangelical groups in the US and Carribean, who are poised to flood his relief account with $$$$$$$$$$.
Now I need to think of some really painful hoops for him to jump, because we're talking a major fund drive here! Twisted Evil

Mike Oxlong
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ohhh.. my Steve Martin Cat Juggling Foundation needs some funds!
SisterSuzieQ
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I already told Rub!n that the good sisters of my order were itching to give our candle funds to him and all the money from the poor box. Sounds like we'll be covering all the Christian denominations in one fell swoop..

LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rub!n likes to get back fast, when we're talking about church donations!

Quote:
Dear Reverend Horatio,
As you know well, the state government takes care of our payment and we are just doing this planely for the sake of helping this individuals and not for profit making in any way. So i want to asure you that all your donations will go to the Wild fire victims. Thanks for you kind work.

Hmmmm, soliciting funds while on the Gov't payroll? Hasn't he been informed about participating in activities that are a conflict of Interest for Public Employees?

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who is Rub!n?

I've just gotten e-mails from Alice and this guy:

Quote:
ATTENTION:

I ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL AND WITH THE SITUATION OF THINGS RIGHT NOW, I REALLY PITY THE CHILDREN WHO THERE FATHER LEFT BEHIND. THERE FATHER WAS SUCH A GOOD MAN (MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE)

SINCE THE LITTLE KIDS HAS TRUSTED YOU WITH THERE FUND WORTH 10.5MILLION DOLLARS, I WILL DO MY POSSIBLE BEST TO ENSURE THAT THE FUND SUCESSFULLY GOES INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

BEFORE WE PROCEED WITH THE TRANSFER, I ADVICE YOU TO MAIL ME THE FOLLOWING FOR DOCUMENTATION.

1) YOUR FULL NAME, CONTACT ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE NO.
2) YOU�RE BANK DETAILS WHERE THE FUND WILL BE CREDITED.
3) YOUR IDENTIFICATION ( DRIVERS LICENSE OR PASSPORT)
AS SOON AS I RECEIVE THE ABOVE, I SHALL PROCEED WITH THE DOCUMENTATION AND ALSO THE TRANSFER OF THE FUND.

I WILL ALSO INSTRUCT MISS ALICE CREEK TO MAIL YOU THE DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE SINCE SHE TRUSTED YOU.

I WILL WAIT FOR YOUR UPDATE WITH THE INFORMATION REQUEST FROM YOU.

THANK YOU

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Rub!n is the lad running the [email protected] scam

Hey, think those kids are old enough for tattoos? Laughing

Mike Oxlong
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

4lic3 wasn't much of a chatter, just a whinner for money on YIM. L0ra seems to have a cold, so she needs some money for medicine. I wasted as much of her 'net time as I could until "she" had to leave.

I said I could surely lend her some money, since I am a young and wealthy man who made money during the dot-com boom. Of course, I have to send it to T@r@.. which I asked to see the ID of. We'll see what I get (I assume right now someone is furiously working with Photoshop to make an ID).

How are others doing with her? I can't decide what reason I'll give yet for her not getting the WU money.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic