SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Looking for suggestions. Who shall we bait next?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mrperfect, please listen to the advice to cease all communication with this bastard. You should close the accounts he knows you by immediately!! I have friends who are vics in the same sort of situation and know the scammer will not let you go if he's got your real info. He will keep reinventing himself trying to correct his mistakes. Change your email, your profile, your chat name - DUMP THE OLD or he will be back - only better the next time.

I do know that the guys here will work him over for ya. You can create a new name and account and go after him yourself . . . but don't do from names he'll recognize.

I'll go after him soon, too . . . but I will wait a bit for the dust to settle. He's going to get twigged if too many hit on him at once.
mrperfectruthere
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now is the perfect time. Evidentally yahoo is having Issues today. I had someone come up on my yahoo today that i didn't know....when i asked him who he was....he said it was an accident....which i could believe because he was a gay male and had no intrest in talking with me. So he is gone.
Later i was "breaking it off" with my scammer and while we were talking he had someone add him and offer to be his friend. I don't think it was anyone from here cause he copied and pasted the conversation to me and oops guess what.......they added him under another alies that even I didn't know about. So if you would like to pull the same "mistake".....his username on yahoo IM is also OneGoldenMan4You.
I really can't believe some of the mistakes this guy makes.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mrperfectruthere wrote:
Now is the perfect time.
Damm! I should have known better. What a jerk! Hon, those interruptions while you were 'breaking it off' with him (which you shouldn't have been doing unless it was to just call him filthy names and disconnect) were the other baiters here, I am sure.

And the imposition on you was probably one of his buds or him just checkin out how hard it is to get added on your friend's list.

So, he didn't buy the Yahoo mess up story and he just told me, "Suck my c*ck," and cut me off. Nice.

That one shouldn't be too hard to get over, should he?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic