SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cali. Fires - Mass Bait This Scum

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got this in my inbox. This scum deserves FULL PAIN Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Ahem... looks like it's already in surplus letters so here's the link... CLICKY

Associate

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup. That was the first one I've gotten, I don't know if others have gotten any. I think a mass bait is a great idea. Let's torment this bast*rd and make him regret being born. Evil or Very Mad

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
SisterSuzieQ
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Already sent it a reply from all of my boxes. This should be good!

Teh Str4y 7
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Count me in...****** scammers preying on real people's misery... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

****** Mod note:Profanities not required [BB]

"THE GOD WHICH I WORSHIP DO NOT CURSE HIS OWN, BUT I PRONUNCE YOU CURSED FOR EVER AND EVER AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN THE MIGTHY NAME OF JESUS WHOM I WORSHIP. AMEN." george kabia
"LET THE UNQUENCHABLE FIRE OF THE HOLY GHOST BURN YOU FOREVER AND EVER IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AMEND." george kabia (again)
"GO BEHIND ME SATAN."--Benson Obagha
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Are u sure dis is letter scam?
Most peeps I know in Caliphornya state dey talk so like dis:
Quote:
I am 20 Years old girl when my father died last two weeks in a fire wild in California USA. He was into legal gold business, he has succeeded in saving the sum of Ten million, five hundred thousand United State USD ($10.500,000)left in fixed /suspense account in one of the prime bank here in California during his Business on Gold, he save his money for security reasons because of the family problem

OK, OK........... letter sent
Laughing

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same letter, didn't have a chance to post it yet. Definitely needs to be mass baited. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

See my post in the Surplus thread for my opinion on this Evil or Very Mad
I can't bait this one myself right now, as my work is seriously backlogged from the evacuation and still trying to catch up. We've been working 10-12 hour days ever since the evac was lifted for our area.

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
Bullwinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Count me in, folks! I just sent an e-mail to "4lice". Let the games begin!

Last edited by Bullwinkle on Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How can I help? letter sent

Sorry to hear about your troubles, Slayer Faith
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wondered if we had any members directly affected by the fires. It is such a terrible situation.

This pisses me off almost as bad as the "hurricane victim" scams that went around in '05. After Katrina & Rita devastated the Gulf coast Mad

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's another wildfire scam letter:

from "[email protected]" <[email protected]> hide details 12:59 pm (51 minutes ago)
to [email protected]
date Oct 31, 2007 12:59 PM
subject California Wildfires (Help donate)

If you would like your donation to support the Harris/Witch Creek wildfires, here is a good way to make your donations. Harris Fires (San Diego County)Thisfire has burned 70,000 acres and is five percent contained. The firestarted October 22 and is burning at Harris Ranch Road and both sidesof Highway 94 in Portrero in San Diego County.There have been 20 civilian injuries and one death as well as fivefirefighter injuries on this fire. At least 200 homes have beendestroyed in this fire - more than 50 were in Deerhorn Valley and HoneySprings. Citizens are shelterd at Fire Station 66. 2000 homes and 500commercial properties are threatened currently. 3000 people have beenevacuated in the Harris Ranch Road and Otay Lake Road. 275 firefightersare assigned including 175 CAL FIRE staff.

Witch Fire (Witch Creek Area East of Ramona, San Diego County)Thisfire has burned 165,000 acres uncontained. 500 homes, 100 commercialproperties, and 50 outbuildings have been destroyed. 250 homes, 75commercial properties and 50 outbuildings have been damaged. 5,000residences, 1,500 commercial properties, and 300 outbuildings arecurrently threatened in the communities of San Diego, Poway, Ramona, Escondido, Lakeside, Valley Center, San Marcos, and Rancho Santa Fe.Seven firefighters have been injured on this fire. A CAL FIRE IncidentCommand Team is in command of this incident with 1,492 firefightersassigned. Wildcat Canyon is closed. Highway 67 is closed from Poway toRamona.
And so much more areas have been affected by the wild fire,Residents forced to evacuate their homes and belongings are gettingsome help from Us.
NoAmount is too much or too small to help the victims of this unexpecteddisaster. Donations are received online via Paypal, click Hereor follow the link on the left. And if you would like to donate clothsor food take them to any Cal Fire or Red Cross Units near you. Thankyou for your kindness.

"If you take [a copy of] the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain, soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone. Our bible IS the wind and the rain." -Native American medicine man speaking on religion.
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's give this one our very best. I just went after his mobile phone number.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him I sympathize completely, because I lost my own house in a fire last month. Along with all of my savings, so it is mutually beneficial for me to help with this transaction.

In other words, how low will this p.o.s. scum sink Twisted Evil

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I went in softly saying that I "Feel for her situation" and that I "would do anything I can to help"

Fu(king @ss holes! I hope they rot in hell!!!!

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have the feeling this mugu is going to get slapped around pretty hard...

"THE GOD WHICH I WORSHIP DO NOT CURSE HIS OWN, BUT I PRONUNCE YOU CURSED FOR EVER AND EVER AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN THE MIGTHY NAME OF JESUS WHOM I WORSHIP. AMEN." george kabia
"LET THE UNQUENCHABLE FIRE OF THE HOLY GHOST BURN YOU FOREVER AND EVER IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AMEND." george kabia (again)
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you come across other mugus using the fires please post them here. I'm Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil and ready for WAR OOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111!!!!!!!!!!!

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in. I can feel for their pain since my parents also died in a horrible grease fire accident in the trailer when I was only 3. Plus, they are scum.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone gotten a response? I emailed him yesterday morning, right after I got the format, but he hasn't replied. Evil or Very Mad

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
ol-fishinbait
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*Unlurks*
*Joins in*

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
Teh Str4y 7
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@"Juan Freizwidatt"--not yet. Perhaps he's suspicious of all the new hits...which might be a good thing, if any genuine victims are among the mix. He certainly likes to take his time, though.

SisterSuzieQ
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Neither have responded to my many replies in different accounts. Probably exploded the email boxes.

Edited to add I just got a reply and this idiot is masquerading as the head of Cal Fire Director Rubin Grijalva. I've forwarded the links/emails/info to Cal Fire and Paypal complaining that a 419er is trying to get money for the tragedy by pretending to be someone he is not. Here's the info as to where to send that wire transfer.

BENEFICIARY BANK: BANK OF AMERICA
ADDRESS: 17975 SW 140 COURT, MIAMI , FL 33177 .
BANK ABA #: 026009593
SWIFT CODE: BOFAUS3N
ACCOUNT NAME: GLOBAL INVESTMENT & CLEARING INC.
ACCOUNT #: 229011786835

Do you think it might be worth contacting and complaining to security at Swift? I know lots of folks working there and I'd love to see this scammer's account go down for good.

The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How to handle bank accounts provided by the mugus.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I'm in. I wrote yesterday, but nothing in my inbox yet. These guys ar truly pieces of dirt. I hope we can waste their time....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i'm in too. ba$stard
onatrek
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lady Wolf wrote:
Here's another wildfire scam letter:

from "[email protected]" <[email protected]> hide details 12:59 pm (51 minutes ago)
to [email protected]
date Oct 31, 2007 12:59 PM
subject California Wildfires (Help donate)

Yikes...that one is far more believable with more specifics and likely largely c/p from an article or actual legitimate group truly helping out with the fire aftermath.

It truly is hell here right now. I'm another who was evacuated, literally with flames in my yard, at 6:30 am last Monday. I never dreamt I'd have a home to come back to after seeing what I left. It's a mess, but it's far better than so many of my friends and neighbors have come back to.

There are so many people truly doing good...I hope all these 'rotten eggs' can be stopped before it disuades people from helping the true victims who some of us are actually living alongside of.

SF, you've got mail.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic