SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Shadrack is back!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shadrack was one of the first that I ever baited and somewhat of an earstwhile star around these parts. Yeah, I got him to go on safari. Then I started to feel bad because maybe he was just a beggar. I could never get him to bit on an ASEM where he could participate in a fraud. He would just respond with his begging modality.

Then yesterday I get this gem:

Quote:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.67.97.19 with SMTP id z19cs221953ugl;
Sun, 28 Oct 2007 08:24:07 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.100.214.15 with SMTP id m15mr168516ang.1193585046179;
Sun, 28 Oct 2007 08:24:06 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web59214.mail.re1.yahoo.com (web59214.mail.re1.yahoo.com [66.196.101.40])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id c40si5312380anc.2007.10.28.08.24.05;
Sun, 28 Oct 2007 08:24:06 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 66.196.101.40 as permitted sender) client-ip=66.196.101.40;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 66.196.101.40 as permitted sender) [email protected]; domainkeys=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: (qmail 79041 invoked by uid 60001); 28 Oct 2007 15:24:05 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
Received: from [196.47.88.158] by web59214.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 28 Oct 2007 08:24:04 PDT
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 08:24:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hi
To: Anita Cawk <[email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-236129781-1193585044=:74319"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <[email protected]>

--0-236129781-1193585044=:74319
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

DEAR xxxx,

HOE IS LIFE WITH YOU OVER THERE IN USA?WELL,I AM NOW IN LONDON UK.I GOT HERE BY THE HELP OF YOUR COUNTRYMAN WHO SENT ME SOME MONEY.I THEN USED IT TO PREPARE MY VISA AND TRAVELLED DOWN HERE.THIS IS MY SECOND WEEK IN LONDON.MY NUMBER IS +447045763271.BUT I HAVEN'T GOTTEN ANY JOB YET AND MY MONEY IS FINISHED.PLEASE COULD YOU SEND ME SOME POCKET MONEY TO SUBSATIN TILL I GOT A JOB?

THANKS,

SHADRACK.

Now that IP comes back to South Africa for me, but if I recall with Shad is cafe uses a sat link so it may not come back to Nigeria, but he is in fact Nigerian. Now I am going to go back to baiting him because he has figured out what I assume is a Flextel number, and he is getting more sophisticated about this whole thing.

Just thought I'd bring back one of our perennial favorites for any newbies that might be out there.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think many of us have had a little fun with Shadrack at some point...

I never managed to get much more than a torrent of abuse and death threats from him, as the previous baiter had left him an emotional wreck.

I only mentioned the word "airport" once and he completely freaked out.... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simba:

See my pith, it is from Shad Smile

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Mortar x8
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, it comes up as South Africa, but he's in Nigeria:

Quote:
WHOIS - 196.47.88.158

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I remember this guy. Even got a member banned. Confused

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP: Thanks. My aging memory does not fail me Smile

OD: I had forgotten about that, so maybe my aging memory does fail me. Confused

Mortar x8
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad got a member banned?? How'd that happen?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Edit: No comment

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad didn't get the member banned.

The member got herself banned because she was a flipping fruitloop.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tsnerd: That is insulting (to fruitloops).

Mortar x8
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What was her baiter name if I want to do an autopsy and read the events that led to her eviction? Just out of idle voyeurictic curiosity....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the past is the past, leave it be Wink. Let's move on with the subject at hand.. shall we? =).

@The Man - Obviously the desperate lad knows that you're a good "victim", so you might want to treat him loyally Smile
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ The Man - Is Shadrack open for baiting to all or would you like others to keep off?

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He he he he he! Twisted Evil Lock and Load.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Teh Str4y 7
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tsnerd wrote:
The lad didn't get the member banned.

The member got herself banned because she was a flipping fruitloop.

Wow. Shocked Now *I* want to know what happened. All this mystery...it's compelling!

"THE GOD WHICH I WORSHIP DO NOT CURSE HIS OWN, BUT I PRONUNCE YOU CURSED FOR EVER AND EVER AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN THE MIGTHY NAME OF JESUS WHOM I WORSHIP. AMEN." george kabia
"LET THE UNQUENCHABLE FIRE OF THE HOLY GHOST BURN YOU FOREVER AND EVER IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AMEND." george kabia (again)
"GO BEHIND ME SATAN."--Benson Obagha
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As far as I am concerned, Shad is open season. If you can leave him a steaming pile of cry baby better than I can more power to you Twisted Evil

I'll report back what I do to him if you all would do me the courtesy of the same.

Jojo helped me with the safari last time, and I think I'll have to work on something more devious now. I know he is in Nigeria claiming to be in London, so it will be interesting to see where he is going.

As for the past with the prior member here, I'll leave that in the past other than to say I remember it now, but had forgotten. I was baiting Shad hard and heavy at the time.

Mortar x8
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I only mentioned the word "airport" once and he completely freaked out....

Yeah, he's not too fond of those airports anymore. Wink I ran his ass about for quite a while. He was my first trophy, and most sucessful bait since joining. Oh, and he's a lazy beggar. (Refer to sig lines, below).
Why would he dare be so rude? I hooked him up with Ron Jeremy!

Quote:
but he is in fact Nigerian
A maniac for that matter!

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Joe:

I will try to remember to post when I get home, but I have a pic of Shad holding a sign that says I think just "Anita Cawk" which is the name I was baiting him with. Same dude in the picture.

I am off to send him some forms to fill out for his pocket money in London. You see I feel bad I sent him on Safari and indebted him and the money never got to him. But it was not my fault, WU continued to mess things up.

Mortar x8
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@JoeTam - Now I remember, Shadrack was screaming blue murder and accusing me of being your bloody Doctor Fister..... Laughing

I still have no idea what you did to him, but the lad was a nervous wreck... Thumbs up

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We crashed our Lear into the Pacific, and then the lawyer's took over. He was offered a large inheritance, but only wanted 100$. He was told it was not worth our time. Then, the abuse started. E mail sent yesterday to see if I can rekindle our friendship. Funny, how I came back from the dead, after a catastrophic plunge into an Ocean. Poor boi, all his laptops and Rolex's reside in the Marianas Trench. So many promises made. It's truely a shame.

Goat dog
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He tells me he is in London. Good thing for me business is taking me to London. He just wants money for food. I'll offer to take him out for Curry!

Mortar x8
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he's crawled out from under his stone because he can't find the 419eater forum and he thinks he's in the clear. Very Happy

Just beware he doesn't google you, though that doesn't usually stop him being baited Rolling Eyes

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I still have no idea what you did to him, but the lad was a nervous wreck...
Twisted Evil
Stealth usually wins. Everything, is secret. Be as invisible as you can. When the time comes, pull both triggers.

Goat dog

Last edited by JoeTam on Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

and break his tail in 3 places.

My Paw Paw use to say that. Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's feeding me the London line too, he's also complaining that people keep calling him a scammer but that he's not one just a beggar Rolling Eyes yeah mate, we get the modality...

Anyway, I'm going to offer him a dinner date in lovely london.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic