SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mr Duru from Ouagadougou - Safari Now Returns to Burkina

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had been baiting a bog standard NOK scammer from Burkina for a few weeks, when unexpectedly he dropped the businessman character and instead switch into a Love scam.

Have to admit right now that this guy isn't particularly funny apart from the odd gem, but at least he is willing.

I also have to give enormous thanks to Marvinator & Sleepless for their invaluable contributions to this bait/safari.

Mister Duru = Burkina

IP address = Burkina = 196.28.247.153

Quote:
Hello My Lov,

Greetings should flow from this end to meet u over there I was very sorry when reading your mail, now I believer that I finally get my heart, I called you to be my lover is not that there is no girly here in Africa, but I prefers getting in contact with some one which I never meet before, I promise to send mine pic to you in shout period of times but before that,

Here is my profile;

My full name is Titus Mattew Duru but peoples calls me Daylight I am from cool city state in the republic of Nigeria, I am 34 years old, I am living with my uncle who is MR MUOKA DURU, he intrudes me into this transfer when I visited him to ask for some money to start business, because since I lost my father things have not been easy in my family.

When I visited Mr Muoka Duru who was a banker, he advised me to search for an foreign partner who he will use his account in transferring a huge amount of money and he promises me that after the transfer that the amount he will gave me will be ok with the lest of my family.

Meanwhile, I have been searching for the one who well be my number one and I believe you are the one, Please my lov ,I will like to know your interest in regard to the transfer?? You know that will help me to know your opinion toward our relation, please if you are interesting in this transfer you should go ahead and fill the draft letter he send to you and forward it to the bank through the bank emails address for this transfer to take place but if you are not interested you should inform me PLEASE.

I will be interested to know your plan over our relationship; I haven�t send to you my pic just because I am not in my home town for now, I hope you will understand with me.But I promise you once again that you will lov ur hearth when you site your ayes on him and I most confers that I am man who will do any thing to satisfy my lover, good things goes to good ones, you are good to me

Please I will like you to bring out time and chat with me and do understand my financial situation also.
Hoping to read your mail soon bye and take care of your safe
DayLight 4 you
I lv u

I thanked him for his kind words and sent him a couple of my photos, some of my personal details too... Wink

Quote:
Hello my Sun rise

Thanks for your beautiful face which you are always like to punish me with, Yes I have taking note of your photo,Pls I have been trying to bring to your understating that I am the one who is in contact with you through the email address of MR MUOKA DURU.

I have now decided to be communicating with you through my private email address now that I have been fully believe and convince that you are 4 mine, But now that you want me to forget this transaction, please I will like you to advice me on what to do since I am not doing any thing for now?

My heart, please it is not my intention punishing you over my photo, but the problem is that I don�t have any photo here with me until I go back to my home town, I could snap photo and send to you but I don�t have any money with me now so send me �100

Like as I explained to you early that since the death of my father, things have not been easy in my family

Quote:
I am still waiting to hear from you, but before that I have some question to you and good answer to my question will make me slip well tonight,
(1)Please will you marry me??
(2)If yes how can it be possible when you has married??
(3) How old are you??
(4) Can you come down here in Africa??
Please sorry if this may inconvenience you, I don�t know if you can forward to me�100 so that I will use some part it to get you my photo please I will lov you more.

I believe that in your dream tonight you will see me setting with you

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo

Last edited by Simba on Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:19 pm; edited 8 times in total
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Now listen my golden angel, since I have been in contact with you, I have not been myself every day passes I most think and have a second thought in regards to this our relationship because I don�t really knows where this relationship will take us to, but all my pray every moment of the time of my life, is to meet you before ever we proceed with the proceeding.

My mind in this relationship is something that has no end because the first day I keep on imagine how your are always in my arms and your lovely face, my dear the love I have 4 you is deeper than the ride side and it is just like a winter that blows day and night so I can not keep on telling you my feeling towards you in this God sent relationship

Upon the confirmation of this message, I will definitely tell you on how you will locate me here in this country Burkina Faso West Africa where I am presently residen for now

Quote:
yes for the fact that you have
mention I am in Burkina for some reasons that is truth my dear
angel, I am here for temporary in which I will go back to Nigeria any
time I fill ok. Meanwhile I am Nigerian by nationality and it is a
common boundary with this country.

But my dear angel, I really believe that you know my situation for now
as I explain to you early, So please for the possibility of this, you
have to assist me with �100 as to enable me use some part of it and
take a pictures by tomorrow and send it to you for better viewing.
Please be a good girl to the one you love

As I said, this love laddie was willing, so its only right and proper that I should offer him all the encouragement that he needs.... Very Happy

Quote:
Thank you for your response and for making me feel so special with your lovely words.

I have no doubts at all that when we finally meet, you will also make me
feel very special when we are naked in bed together.
Its been a long time for me since I was intimate with a man, as my
husband only ever touches me in anger never with sexual passion.

Hunni, I cannot send you the �100 for your photograph as my husband never allows me to have
any cash money, I have to charge everything through his credit card so
that he can see where I have been and what I have spent money on.
Not to worry though, because I see you in my dreams.

I really hate him, and its my plan to run away from him.
He would never agree to a divorce though as the courts would award me
half of his money and he would have his arrogant pride dented.
Maybe I should teach him a lesson and take what he owes me and just
runaway from him. That would show him.

Physically I am here in England with him, but in my heart and my dreams,
I am already with you in Africa.
I truly can't wait for the time that you will hold me, kiss me and
explore the secrets of my body.

Lots of Love & Kisses,

Quote:
I have read your lovely mail with understand and I will say thanks for your
assurance towards our relationship, Dear luv, I want you to understand something in this life in regards to your marriage with your husband, I don�t know if you have be foxed to marry him or you married in tender age.

There is one thing you have to know, you see, any punishment, any change or any loss, does not make us victims. Someone can shake you, surprise you, disappoint you, but they can't prevent you from acting, from taking the situation you're presented with and moving on.

No matter where you are in life, no matter what your situation, you can always do something. You always have a choice and your choice will be powerful. So my Dear luv my advise is to take the money that you are owe from your husband

Quote:
Yes, you are right. I was married at a tender age, I was only 21.
At first my husband was kind and charming but as soon as he had me as
his wife, he changed completely.

Titus he treats me so cruelly. I have no freedoms because of his
jealousy, and he hits me often. I am very frightened of him, but your
kind words are giving me the hope that soon I will come out of this
darkness.

You are right. I do have a choice and I choose to leave my husband and to take his money.
Until I met you though I didn't have a strong and honest man to believe in.
Lots of Love & Kisses

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my Angel,

How are you over there? I Just waiting to saw you on my bad, but before that,let me leave you with this words of encouragement.

I like to extend a warm welcome and invite you to come to my side of the
planet to see how this little man is living and get to know a little bit
more about me.

Quote:
You want me to come and visit you in Africa...!!!!
That would be truly wonderful, I cannot tell you how excited I would be
to do that. I would love that so much, when..?

Love & Kisses

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Meanwhile I am Nigerian by nationality and it is a
common boundary with this country

It seems that, when you get down to it, that most of the scammers (even the ones operating out of other countries) are Nigerian. Based on my experience, I would say most of the scammers from other countries are Nigerian.

I presume you won't be able to make it to Burkina Faso?

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems that the combination of a hot babe on the run with �100k in cash is a very welcome to visit Burkina.

Quote:
Listen angel, I want to show you the love of bed, I means I want to make sex with you, I want to suck you, I don�t know if you have been sucked before? I have the strength to satisfy you as my lover on bed, how con that be possible??

When are you coming?

Quote:
WHEN ARE YOU COMING TO SEE ME??????
WHEN WOULD I BEEN EXPECTING YOU????

As Jojobean rightly points out though. British Airways don't fly to Burkina, but they do fly to Nigeria & Ghana..... Rolling Eyes

Quote:
I have made a huge decision.

You know that my husband is such a bastard to me and I want to leave
him. He is also a very wealthy man, and owns a large building company
employing about 60 men.

He owes me big time for the way that he has hurt me and I deserve a
chance of a better life. So what I have been thinking is this. I am
definately going to empty his business account of all of the money and run away to
be with you in Africa as your girl.

What are your thoughts about this, am I being mad?

Love & Hot Kisses

Quote:
Hi my lov,

Your word is just like a winter that never ceased blowing. Meanwhile, I have well understood your strategist how to come here and be with me but the fact is that I can not longer wait for your arrival.

Well based on your plan I will be very happy to see you here in person sooner; but how do you intended to execute this plan? Hope that this plan will not get you into problem? I need your urgent response based on this above questions ok

Seems like my love lad has just fallen even deeper in love.... Rolling Eyes

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi My Sexy Black Panther,

OK, these are my plans for my escape.
Please do not mention these to another living soul as we cannot risk
anything that will spoil our chances of being together and with enough
money to start a new life.

As soon as the bastard leaves the house one Friday morning, I will load
my suitcase into the BMW.

I will drive directly to the bank, and withdraw the entire balance of
the business account, as soon as they open their doors.
This will not be a problem because I have access to the account, and my
husband often has to pay contractors in cash, so it will not be
suspicious even though it will be a very large sum of money.

When I have the money I will drive as fast as I can to the airport, and
I will buy a ticket, in cash, to Africa.

If all goes to plan I will arrive in Africa sometime in the evening, and
I hope that
you will be there to welcome me and give me a very nice and hot friendly
welcome to Africa...!!!!!

All my love,
All my Hot Kisses,

Quote:
Thanks for your message concerning the success of our future; I am so gratefully for your effort, meanwhile as regard to your question on what I mean by going down to my home city.

You know I told you early that I am not in my country now, I am in Burkina Faso for now in which we will move down to my country, (cool city state in republic of Nigeria) upon your arrival ok.

If possible you should come and meet me here in Burkina Faso, but all depend on you as I don�t know if you can easily get dialect fright from England to Burkina Faso

Hmmmm, I very much doubt that I'll be taking any dialect frights to Burkina.
And sure enough.....

Quote:
I have looked at a map of West Africa and also checked the direct
flights available from England and I have found these:

Accra (Ghana)
Lagos (Nigeria)
Abuja (Nigeria)

There isn't a direct flight to Burkina, so where would you suggest that
we meet..? Maybe Abuja would be the best one as you want to take me to
Nigeria anyway?

All of my love and hot sexy kisses

Well afterall, he will be the one going on safari, I should at least let him choose where he fancies travelling to... Very Happy

Quote:
Thanks for the information, now I will suggest we meet in Accra (Ghana) as is still very close to Nigeria and you know we have to put everything in other before going to Nigeria.

I will continue loving you, sucking your pussy with my virgin lip, giving you the must eremitical sexually which you never witness before.
I don�t have much to say than welcome in advance

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hiya my darling Titus,

I can catch a British Airways flight from England at 2:00 and will land
in Ghana about 9:00 local time, so will you promise to meet me at the
airport as I land?
I do not want to be alone in Africa with �100,000 in cash in my bag.

Don't worry about booking a room for us in Accra. When I take the money
from my husband's business account, I will be taking it out as cash,
because I dont want a cheque to be traced by the police. That way we can
go wherever we want to and no-one will know where we are.

My darling I am counting down the hours until I am in your strong arms,
I promise you it will be wonderful.

All my Love,
All my Hot Sexy Kisses

Quote:
Hello My Angel,

Thanks for your loving kindness, yes I will be at ACCRA Ghana waiting for you, but there is a problem over there, you see, here in Africa it is not allowed for some one to just walking in to airport saying that is waiting for some body without any document to prove that.

So please you should forward to me the scan copy of your ticket and your visa, immediately I confirm that, I will proceed to ACCRA GHANA to welcome you. Please this is very important.

I will forward to you my pic as soon as I receive that. Meanwhile I will like to hear you voice, bellow is my telephone number or you can forward yours to me so that I will call you.

The mugu was angling for some reassurance before he took a safari, and here is where I owe a huge debt to Marvinator for his brilliant flight ticket, and to Sleepless for bringing the baiting character to life with a phone call.

Quote:
I will be able to send you a scanned copy of my ticket later, but I have
been told by Ghana officials that I can collect any visa necessary from
customs when I arrive at Kotoka airport, which is in Accra, and that as
I will be with an African man that I wil be able to travel freely when I
am in Africa.

Its very difficult for us to speak on the phone because our phone bill
is itemised and when I disappear I do not want either the police or my
husband being able to find you my love.
If anyone gets caught and into trouble I am prepared to take that risk,
but you will not be arrested, I could not bear for that to happen to
you.

I have now got your phone number though, so I promise that I will do my
best to try and phone you whenever I get the chance to do so, and I know
that it will be safe for you.

All my Love,
All my Hot Kisses,

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Whoooooooo....!!!!

My Goodness Titus,
I have attached my flight ticket for tomorrow....
My God this is really happening...
Please don't forget that my flight lands in Accra at 9:00 tomorrow evening.
Please be there for me my lover.

I am sooo excited..
All of my Love.

And the phone call from Sleepless last night,

Quote:
all is well and the call was short and sweet - maybe 1 to 2 minutes tops. At 23:15 tonight. Here is how it went.

The mugu answered and breathless Melanie asked if that was Titus. Once he confirmed, she said it was Melanie calling and she was so relieved to hear him.
And will she see him soon?
He assured her he will meet her at the airport tomorrow in Ghana. Twice
(the line dropped so I redialed)
when he came back on, he assured Melanie once more that he will be there at the airport in Accra. He called her "my angel" and said he loved her.
I love you too, kiss me (she said)
He made kissing noises (yikes)
I love you, she said again.
He responded with "I love you mummy" (is this boy Nigerian??? My lad does that and it is freaky. But my lad is back in Nigeria nowdays...)
So until tomorrow, I love you, I have to go now (she said)
I love you, bye (him)

So that was it. Titus and Melanie are all set for tomorrow. His English seems OK and the accent is not too thick. Seems he didn't catch the night bus, but he seems keen to go and hang out.

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mister Duru Arrives In Ghana

IP address = Ghana = 41.210.9.17

Quote:
Please on my way to Ghana today, our vehicle developed problem, please I will meet you at the airport late in the night ok. Meanwhile I am in Ghana now but I haven�t get into Accra.

Please you should be there for our loves alone, remember I promise to care for you; you don�t need to discuss with any one. All you have to do is to wait me in the setting room, I will come for you. Here is My Ghana number00233249552180 or you call me to inform of your arrival

Quote:
My Angel,

Please I don�t want you to fell worried ok and you should make sure you don�t communicate with any African man in Accra Ghana, because all are criminals they will take all you have and dump the person and remember you promise to be my own.

Please just fell free ok in the setting room if I couldn�t make this night I will be their first thing tomorrow morning

Note. I am coming with you photo to avoid mistake ok
I will suck you tomorrow

What a bloody cheek. He is preperared to leave the girl all alone in the setting room until he arrives in the morning...!!

And how many stunning young blondes are going to be hanging about in the setting room so that he will need to bring a photo to recognise his love... Shocked

Last edited by Simba on Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bravo Simba! Another one takes the drive.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done, Simba!

I wish I could get a lad like that.... Crying or Very sad All I get is wimpy Joseph.....

Send some to �onnie....

Doc

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I will proceed to ACCRA GHANA to welcome you

clapping

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Doc, I am telling you, Joseph "bats for the other team" Connie is barking up the wrong tree mate.

You'll be better off introducing her gay brother Michael Fitzpatrick, or is it Patrick Fitzmichael... Very Happy

Anyway, don't worry, I have a dozen or more instant mugus that are being perculated for you... Laughing

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woo hoo! Safari combined with two huge letdowns -- no sex and no money! Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
giving you the must eremitical sexually which you never witness before.

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow Simba, you're certainly developing a knack for this!

Excellent work, and a long drive. Tell the lad to say hi to 1k3 in Accra for me! Very Happy

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What was the name of the cheap hotel in Accra again where all the mugus stay during their safaris? Laughing
JohnnyBravo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this the same who lives at yahoo?

If so see this thread http://bravodelta.servemp3.com/viewtopic.php?t=122566&sid=637e371119c06a8c9d34b26dd12a8e89.

You wanna play with him some more?

"I know how to call internationally. Please stop being saucy." Chuck S.

"If that is what you call a passport, then you must come from a country where everybody is blind, I am not a dumb ass who does not know what a passport is." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"As it now you have me on my balls, you are being unnecessarily difficult, ." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"This institution is more observant and as soon as we confirm that you are giving us wrong information we will get you arrested by U.S Authority and we shall close your payment file and let you spend the rest of your life in jail." Dr. Goodluck Johnson
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I havent heard from Duru yet since he sent those last two Emails, but late last night I pinged off this Email so that he can prepare himself to travel just a little bit further to claim the girl and the money..

Quote:
Hi my darling Titus,

I have had one hell of a day, its been fucking mental....!!!!!

I had to outrun two police cars to reach the airport...thank goodness I
was driving the BMW else they would have certainly caught me.

But anyway, by the time that I reached Heathrow airport I was so
frightened that I would be caught by the police that I was close to
tears.
When I saw the gate for the Ghana flight two armed police officers were
waiting there and I started to panic and then I did start to cry.

It was then that a lovely old gentlemen comforted me and asked me what
was wrong.
I couldn't contain myself and told him all about my husband and how I
was running away to be with my lover in Ghana.
I didnt say anything about the money though.You would have been proud of
me to keep our secret. But I managed to empty the bank account as
planned,
and do I have a big surprise for you...!!!!

Anyway, the gentleman was brilliant and listened to everything I told
him.

He spends alot of time travelling to Africa, and he suggested that I
travel with him to Abidjan so as to avoid the police.
I did as he suggested because I didnt know what else to do and I felt
sure that I would be arrested if I tried to board the flight to Ghana,
and
arrested if I stayed in England.

So this is where I am now, in Abidjan. Do you know of this place?
The older gentleman that I travelled with has a friend that lives here
and we are staying here tonight at his house.

Please Email me as soon as you receive this message, so that I can tell
you where you will
be able to meet me tomorrow because I really need you to come for me as
soon as possible.

I hope that your journey was easier that mine,

All my love,
All my Kisses
Your new wife

Last edited by Simba on Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The False Italian wrote:
What was the name of the cheap hotel in Accra again where all the mugus stay during their safaris? Laughing

I always make them go to the Golden Tulip because it is NOT cheap.

Goat

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got two Emails from Mister Duru this morning, and I am somewhat puzzled.
This is the first one received:

Quote:
Hello,My Angel,

thanks for everything and all your effort in regards to our love,now i am in Ghana,waiting for you.
so i wll wait to receive your mail as to konw what to do next.but before that i will like to advice you not to messup with any man there as i am here to saticfly you in anytime any day.

My Angel,I think i wll move immeditly back to burkina Faso as there is very close to Abidjan,and i will advice you to come to burkina fosa now.

Please My Angel dont disepoint me,as you are all my hope now.
I will move to burkina faso right now. ok.

Now, all of his Emails yesterday had IPs that resolved to Ghana, I was a bit surprised that above message had an IP of, Nigeria.
Bearing in mind that he is Nigerian, and plans to take me to Nigeria when he collects me, could there be more than one mugu laying in wait for me..?

This is the second Email received 30 minutes later had an IP that clearly points to the mugu being in Ghana. The different font size and writing style makes me suspicious too.

Quote:
Hello

I am so worried as I never set you sence yersterday you enterd Africa,please I don�t think if I can be eble to write you today any more as I will be on my way back to burkina faso and I wll get burkina faso late tonight.

Please you should ask the gentlman the best and easert way to board in burkina faso by tomorrow morning ,because I would not like you to spend your tomorrow over there again Ok.

You should do everthing possibel to live tomorrow morning and you have to inform me of your way to burkina I mean you should inform me if you are coming via road or by air, But I think road will be the best for you,but you should confirm from the gentlman.

Please my Angel,you called that man gentlman that is why I joind you also,BUT ALL YOU HAVE TO KNOW IS THAT GENTLMAN IS 10% IN AFRICA PLEASE YOU HAVE TO BE VERYCAREFUL.

Please I am expecting to see you here in burkina Faso tomorrow,PLEASE DON�T LET ANYTHING TO STOP THAT OK.as soon as you arriev you should call on this number 76 08 3028 Daylight 4 u

I will love you,I will kiss ,I will suck you,AND I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU

Last edited by Simba on Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whatever is going on behind the scenes, it looked like this safari might be coming to an end already. I needed to get Mister Duru back on the safari trail.....

Quote:
My darling husband,

I would never betray you with another man. The two gentlemen that I
stayed with last night are much
older men and they were just taking care of me. They are like my uncles
or grandfathers.

Why would you be going back to Burkina? Please come to collect me in
Abidjan, the gentlemen say that it isnt very far from Accra and you
could easily come for me today.

Please my darling do not abandon me here, not now that we are so very
close to being together.
I really missed you last night and needed you more than ever as I need
you now and forever.

Apparently the African man whose house it is, tells me that it is
located on Boulevard Roume, and it will be very easy for you to find me
here.
I will give other directions to his house as needed. How will you travel
to me, by bus or car?

Anyway, as I told you I had no problems at all at the bank and emptied
the business account of all the money.
To my surprise the employees had their Christmas bonuses in the account
waiting to be paid at the end of the month so I took all of that money
as well.
The only trouble that I had was on my way to the airport and I guess
that someone discovered the bank account being emptied or something.

All of my Love,
All of my Kisses,
Waiting for you my lover

Quote:

I CANT BELIEVE THIS...!!!

How can you warn me to be very careful of these gentlemen and then
abandon me and go back to Burkina?
These gentlemen are more than 60 years old, they are not dangerous
criminals. They are a couple of old men. Mister Robin is European and
Mister Toure is African.

I travelled half way around the World yesterday to be with you, and now
you just turn your back on me...?

I told you before I even left England that there is no way that I want
to be left alone in Africa carrying the sort of money that I am
carrying. I will wait here until you come for me.

If you dont come for me then I will look for a way to fly to America,
and I will know that you are little different from the husband that I
just ran away from.

My darling I love you, so please do not just leave me, please come for
me and take me home with you.

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hoooray, mugu is ready for some more safari, I was delighted to receive this Email but.....

Quote:
I will come to Abidjan by tomorrow ,Angel believe me, from here Accra Ghana to Abidjan will be very far distance for me ,I will cross two board from here but from Burkina Faso it will only one board, Meanwhile you know I am financial down now.

I will proceed to Abidjan tomorrow immediately I arrive in Burkina Faso, My arrival burkina will be at list 8.00 or 9.00 in the morning, so now you should forward to me your address on where I will locate you, if possible Telephone contact number which I will call upon my arrival.

Angel, I hear you said that if didn�t come that you will look a way to fly to America, listen Angel, I am man of my worlds, like in my last mail, I told you that I am here to do anything for you, I mean anything you need to be happy. I hope you saw my pic and I think with that you will believe that am eve ready to satisfy you with all you need as an Angel. Titus promise for that ok

This lad's geography is appalling.... Shocked
Its only 260 miles from Accra to Abidjan.

Yet he wants to travel all the way back to Ouagadougou, which is 480 miles, and then go back on safari again to Abidjan which is more than 500 miles away....

So, do I point out his schoolboy error and try to get him to Abidjan today?
Or do I let him follow his own route and keep my fingers crossed that the idiot still comes to Abidjan after doing a 1,000 mile detour..?

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I vote for the detour myself.

Goat

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ JoJo, Its just hit me.

Looking at a map of West Africa to see if I could figure out his reasoning...

He must be thinking that I am in IBADAN, Nigeria, and not ABIDJAN, Ivory Coast... Shocked

Hence his comment about two borders and a long journey. If he travels from Ouagadougou, then he only needs to cross through one other country, Benin.

This must be what he is thinking of...??? Laughing

Last edited by Simba on Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic