SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hello Fellow Humans

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is interesting. How long do we have to work undercover? November 4th, 2007 looks like a good target date to unleash our wrath on the scamming mugu's and OGA's! :yikes:

Now if you will excuse me, I must be on my way. Psychedelia understands. Mr. Green

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ EXACTLY! Confused

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, really, it depends...

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Teh Str4y 7
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm confused. :banghead:

"THE GOD WHICH I WORSHIP DO NOT CURSE HIS OWN, BUT I PRONUNCE YOU CURSED FOR EVER AND EVER AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN THE MIGTHY NAME OF JESUS WHOM I WORSHIP. AMEN." george kabia
"LET THE UNQUENCHABLE FIRE OF THE HOLY GHOST BURN YOU FOREVER AND EVER IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AMEND." george kabia (again)
"GO BEHIND ME SATAN."--Benson Obagha
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not anymore than I am!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There are humans here?
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Chester
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps a little more flesh on the bones MF?

I now considir you to be brian dead...I never calll you agen monkey! - Dr. Frank Williams
The devil will shot you in hell with fire bullit, u will nevr have mi sister again. - Patrick Mubuto
i know you ar a idiot Coz can have sex. - Jane Pate
Teh Str4y 7
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mmmm...flesh...

"THE GOD WHICH I WORSHIP DO NOT CURSE HIS OWN, BUT I PRONUNCE YOU CURSED FOR EVER AND EVER AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN THE MIGTHY NAME OF JESUS WHOM I WORSHIP. AMEN." george kabia
"LET THE UNQUENCHABLE FIRE OF THE HOLY GHOST BURN YOU FOREVER AND EVER IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AMEND." george kabia (again)
"GO BEHIND ME SATAN."--Benson Obagha
Pyrosoft
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think someone's been watching men in black.

Mass Mail Tools - How to bank bait

pony pony pony Mortar x2
Jolly Roger
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think what he's asking (correct me if I'm wrong, I'm reading between the lines) is when we might return to the standard 419eater URL instead of hiding out in the bunker.

Right?

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Official word is that we will be back on the old domain on November 21st. Please get your "Hello I'm back" and "Where is Weasel" threads ready.

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

And the "let's celebrate our return by getting a mugu to chop off his leg and then go swimming in the ocean" threads as well. I know mine are being prepared as we speak.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ROFLMFAOOO LOL_sign
You people always keep me in stitches! Laughing

Idea November 21st might be a good day to start a Safari - Muwahahahaha Twisted Evil

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JoJo, I truly don't think that there is anything wrong with getting a lad to chop of his own leg and then going for a swim. I am quite prepared to side with you on this issue.

However, getting somebody else to chop off the lad's leg will certainly violate the ITP rule- so, when you start that thread ensure that you specify that this isn't an option.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As long as it's another lad who chops off the leg, I can't see a problem. But are sharks not ITPs? What if a lad hits one in the nose as he's being devoured?

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will do Snerd. I don't want to start any unwanted ethics threads. I only like the wanted ethics threads. Maybe I will put a poll up for it and see if I should get him to chop off his leg or his head.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Frederick Fokker
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ i wanna do a ethics thread when we get back, i will analisse the etticks of hurting the diminuishing shark population by feesing them with Lads or lad parts.

*ducks for cover*

*You might have nooticed my keeeybors is acting up* Sad
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frederick Fokker wrote:
*ducks for cover*

Geese offer much better protection.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

Not swans? Surprised

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sharks do not qualify as ITP's given that 1) they are sharks and quite capable of taking care of themselves and 2) they exist in a currency-less society and are therefore incapable of donating to Eater.

JoJo, I love the idea of a poll and am also all for wanted ethics threads- I feel that we can't enough of these.....regardless of my quote in Callum's sig.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can I introduce my pet Megalodon Shark? He's kinda hungry! :yikes:

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Do you talk with your hands too? Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Standard Procedure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Humans? There are no humans, Shiver's a bunyip, Klein is an empty bottle of champagne (Go Sox!), and I'm a Formula 1 racecar with internet capabilities Laughing

The following statement is true
The above statement is false
Frederick Fokker
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the ducks here my keyboard ...its all mess up Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad :banghead:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic