SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dog Circus.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last night, we had one of our rare thunderstorms. While the light show was nice, it couldn't compare to the dogs. Cooper, the big Boxer was at the window yelling "I'm going to kill the sky"! (Yes, I speak and understand some doggage). Smaller Box dog Rachel went into a spinfit and a classic "Roo, rooooooo,rooo,rooo while chasing her tail. Cisco the Chihuahua (His first tstorm) blasted across the back of the couches, at a 90 degree angle to the ground as if on a very steeply banked racetrack. It was soon over, and cookies and bedtime were in order for all. Quite the show.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Day two of of rare thunderstorms. This storm came in, all guns blazing, with ripping, house vibrating, thunder shots. The dogs piled under the bed in the extra room. Always bet on Mother Nature. You get the test first, and the lesson later. The storms have abated. I have 3 terribly exhausted Canines. Rest my Pooches, rest. It was a hell of a storm. Let's see, where'd I put that Hydrocodone?

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic