SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mugu likes to tell me his driving history

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was a rant that I really enjoyed.

Quote:
b--tard son of a f---ing bitch, am not poor like you and am not move by $20,000 it is just a token, i have a brand new jassat ( Question ) which i bought last month.

i have been into this f---ing game for a very long time and i started driving cars at the age of 14 and i bought my first car when i was only 17yrs and 6 months, you can look for stupid guy men you can fool around. let kamalu the god of thunder take you tonight.

mugu do not control me i control mugu either and thatz what make a guy. f---ing joker.

If he meant to say Passat, that just makes me laugh.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHA
You post the funniest stuff!
I like how he was 17 years and six months. . . Laughing Laughing At what age do people normally stop adding the fractions to their ages? 7? 8?

I'm 37 1/2. Wink

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask for a copy of his driving licence as proof. Wink Laughing

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him if he can get a video of him driving... Can he sing? Maybe he could do a better job of "summer holiday" than that other fellow....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How long has he been baited? or was this his initial reply? Laughing Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is not his initial reply. GreatOok and I were baiting him. He has not even been on the hook very long. But as the style of my mugu, we have been baiting him about about 1 and 1/10 months.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Jojo has been baiting him, I just did 4 phone calls. One didn't record because I forgot to turn the recorder on. It would have been the second call. The third and fourth call happened shortly after one another, I was faking phone problems to piss him off and to not answer some of his questions.

I was playing a Jordanian, so I apologize to anyone from the middle east for my horribly fake accent. Here is my bit on this bait.

Ook and Kimball

Phone Problems 1

Phone Problems 2

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
(-XAdrianX-)
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Passat?? Laughing

I suppose he drives his little mugu kids to soccer practice in it?
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I liked the bit about Kamalu the god of thunder taking you tonight. Ask him where?

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him pedal cars and battery driven toy Jeeps are not real cars. I drive a pink Barbie Dream Car myself. Laughing

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
419Gamer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ook, you sound a helluva lot like Borat with that accent. Laughing I was half-expecting you to say "Wowoweewa!"

I don't need to "get a life", I'm a gamer — I have lots of lives!

Scambaiting Toolbox
SPTS
-----
LISTEN AND LISTEN CAREFULLY OVER WISENESS AND I TOO KNOW MAKE A WISEMAN OR WOMAN TO DIE IN THE BACK YARD OF A FOOL. — Dr. Allen Newman
OH MY GOD YOU HAVE PROVOKE ME BADLY BY YOUR WORDS CALLING ME DUDE A 54 YEARS OLD MAN. — Bar. Ash Duke
YOU HAVE MADE ME TO LEAVE MY OFFICE JUST FOR NOTHING WHY, MY DEAR I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY, BUT THANKS FOR MAKING ME A MAD MAN TODAY. — Bar. Ash Duke (again)
I don't know why this is delaying like this as if is big a thing, if possible shout at them because they don't know work — N4ncy Bugib4

Closed lad accounts x 2
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He should have asked if he wanted to make "Sexy Time" in his awesome Jassat.

Goat

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^If I had only known... I can always call him back Twisted Evil

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That wouldn't hurt, since he blocked me from his account. Evil or Very Mad

Goat

419Gamer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"You want to make sexy time with me and my wife? I get her out of cage and we do the sexy." Razz

Call him back. Definitely.

I don't need to "get a life", I'm a gamer — I have lots of lives!

Scambaiting Toolbox
SPTS
-----
LISTEN AND LISTEN CAREFULLY OVER WISENESS AND I TOO KNOW MAKE A WISEMAN OR WOMAN TO DIE IN THE BACK YARD OF A FOOL. — Dr. Allen Newman
OH MY GOD YOU HAVE PROVOKE ME BADLY BY YOUR WORDS CALLING ME DUDE A 54 YEARS OLD MAN. — Bar. Ash Duke
YOU HAVE MADE ME TO LEAVE MY OFFICE JUST FOR NOTHING WHY, MY DEAR I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY, BUT THANKS FOR MAKING ME A MAD MAN TODAY. — Bar. Ash Duke (again)
I don't know why this is delaying like this as if is big a thing, if possible shout at them because they don't know work — N4ncy Bugib4

Closed lad accounts x 2
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't suppose he has ever driven a bus around Abuja.....?

Now that would really be a spooky coincidence... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^As a matter of fact it happens to be the same bus Jojo is drinking his own urine in too.....

pony Mortar x4
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic