SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

N.Y Giants vs. Miami Dolphins

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am curious if anyone across the pond is watching the game. I just watched the opening kickoff. I must say that I am impressed with how you Brits sing along with your National Anthem. We usually just mumble along with ours here in the States.

Edit: I should add for those that may not know. This is the first regular season NFL game ever played out of the US. They are playing at Wembley Stadium.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PF: As a Yank I'll tune in from time to time, but I am watching my Colts play the Carolina Panthers.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

whats this ....
american scoccer in good ol england

how jolly fantastic

Cool

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ The Man

I am watching the Eagles Vs. My Vikings.

What channel are they broadcasting the NYG vs. Miami game over here? I just got to watch the kickoff on FOX.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fast cars!Cool

Atlanta Motor Speedway Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The NASCAR?! Gack!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuAUI_0knfk

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PF: Just checked, they are not in my area. I got the colts on CBS and Bears on Fox. Sad

I don't have the Sunday Ticket on cable so I guess I don't get to watch.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Mortar x8
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Same here.

** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not being shown live on terrestrial TV in the UK, just a highlights programme later on.

It's certainly a popular event though. Wembley has 90,000 seats and there were just over one million ticket applications.

I just feel a little sorry for the players, the weather in London tonight is very wet and blowy. Sad

(Mind you I was shocked when I watched the news yesterday, one of the Giants players said before he came to England 3 days ago he didn't know where London was, and didn't even know if English was spoken here). Confused

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Frank wrote:
... NASCAR? ...

I prefer sports. Wink
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugatu wrote:
(Mind you I was shocked when I watched the news yesterday, one of the Giants players said before he came to England 3 days ago he didn't know where London was, and didn't even know if English was spoken here). Confused

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Giants beat Dolphins 13-10.

Looks like a great time was had by the 90,000 supporters.... shame the players wrecked the pitch! Confused

Some pics here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/other_sports/american_football/7066604.stm

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great pictures. My beloved Vikings lost today. They are a poor excuse for a team this season.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I watched the game. Wow, they must have spent a fortune giving a ton of Miami jerseys away because I doubt that many are fans in the UK. As for the weather, I doubt it was an issue. It rains quite often here in the states too. Wink

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ The dolphins have always been popular in the UK since Marino and superbowl XX (it was the first live televised superbowl in the UK), and the shirts have been on sale in London sports shops for about 2 months before the game. Sports scene in carnaby street in particular has become a virtual NFL supermarket in the weeks leading up to the game!

You'd be surprised (probably) at the following the game has in the UK.

I've got a soft spot for the Bears.

Imus_Naile
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If there was a pro team in London think it would draw fans? Or is this a once and a while type event? I know the NFL Europe didn't do too well, but I guess it might have been because it was not Pro.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Click here to support 419eater.com! Donate today!</a>
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Frank wrote:
I am curious if anyone across the pond is watching the game.

No one in America would have watched it.

We expect the Brits to watch it?

Hey! Is that cricket on?

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

--J.D.

Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Imus_Naile wrote:
I know the NFL Europe didn't do too well, but I guess it might have been because it was not Pro.

That's certainly the feedback you hear from a lot of people here in the UK, fans and pundits alike.

The London Monarchs were well supported for a while but I think fans eventually cottoned on that it was a fairly low level of professionalism.

Look at it this way, would MLS fans in the states still go to see LA Galaxy if they had all ex- British third division players lining up for them rather than current international stars?

And DoctorX, I think you'd be surprised at how the Brits have very open eyes and attitudes to "foreign" sports.... US football, Ice hockey, basketball, Aussie rules, they all have their followers in the UK, lots of them in fact.

We draw the line at televised 10 pin bowling. This is a weekend hobby, not a sport! Wink

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the number of Miami jerseys was as a result of 3,500 Dolphin fans flying over to watch the match. During the commentary they did mention that they saw jerseys from every team present in the stadium.
One quote was that a player was picked for the team on the basis of him having a passport....

I thought there was a match played in Mexico last year? or is that now part of North America?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doctor X should be introduced to the 20/20 cricket format.

If you plan to sleep through one of those matches I'd recommend a kevlar helmet.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
(Mind you I was shocked when I watched the news yesterday, one of the Giants players said before he came to England 3 days ago he didn't know where London was, and didn't even know if English was spoken here).

They can be glad, that they played in London and not in Scotland. Otherwise they still wouldn�t know that they speak english in the UK Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

slowfreddie wrote:
I thought there was a match played in Mexico last year? or is that now part of North America?

Last year you did not need a passport to travel to and from Mexico. You just need ID and proof of citizenship (birth certificate). That has changed now, if you go by air you need a passport. I think starting the first of the year you will need a passport to get back into the US as a citizen at all border crossings. (well the manned ones, lets not talk about the undefended part of the boarder).

Mortar x8
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I think slowfreddie was also questioning whether this was the first league game played outside the USA..... which I'm sure it is.

And yes there may have been 3500 dolphins fans in the stands from the states Freddie..... but that doesn't account for lots of the other 86,500 who also seemed to be wearing dolphins shirts!

Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugatu wrote:
And DoctorX, I think you'd be surprised at how the Brits have very open eyes and attitudes to "foreign" sports.... US football, Ice hockey, basketball, Aussie rules, they all have their followers in the UK, lots of them in fact.

No doubt about that. . . I even know a few Brits who are baseball followers...but I think what he may have been getting at (do not know for sure but is what I suspect) is that comparatively few people in the States could be bothered with the game. Miami is a woeful team--they have yet to win a game. Right now a lot of the focus is on the game next week between the Patriots and the Colts, both of whom are undefeated, it is a big-time rivalry, and these are the two best teams in the NFL, no questions asked.

It is very probable that one of these two teams is going to win the Superbowl, unless something really weird happens--such as Tom Brady, Randy Moss or Peyton Manning ALL getting injured.

Nobody really cares to watch Miami play, because they are terrible, and not in the running for anything, save for worst record in the league. Maybe the Fins fans are still hanging in there, but they have got to be miserable by now. As a Pats fan, I can definitely feel their pain. Seems that not too long ago, we were the laughing-stock.

aa419.org --dead a fake site today.

No, Akai, you're a wonderful bitch. --Reaper
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think there may have been some pre-season and exposition games played outside of the US (I think there was one in Japan some years back.) But this is the first REGULAR season game held outside the US.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic