SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

winter time change?????????????????

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Frederick Fokker
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked did the time just changed to winter time??????????? Shocked Confused
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rolling Eyes

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
Frederick Fokker
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i had a touh night Embarassed
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you referring to daylight savings time?

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Fred: Depends on where you are. In the US it will be the first Sunday in November (Nov 4, 2007). Not sure about Europe.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Down under we had to put the clocks forward an hour last night.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the UK we switch between GMT - Greenwich Mean Time - and BST - British Summer Time. (Us Brits are too posh for this 'daylight saving' nonsense) Smile
It was "clocks back" to GMT last night and so we all got an extra hour in bed, unless of course you forgot to adjust your clocks and so ended up getting up an hour earlier than normal....

like I did Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Laughing

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Same thing here in Alemannia...which was great because during the additional hour our local radio stations always broadcast great comedy (for those night owls).

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
pwwbear
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

what ever the US decrees, Canada, alas, follows (except if you happen to be in Saskatchewan!).
Rolling Eyes

Therefore I won't get my extra hour of sleep until next week. Though my computer changed this morning.

TRY AND PUT THIS ARTICLE OF MINE ON U'R 419EATERS CLUB...TELL U'R SITE FRIENDS THAT I GOT U N THEM IN A STREET OF GAME FIGHT...I AM WAITING FOR YOU GUYS TO DO WHAT U THINK U WANT TO DO TO ME - rev. botchway
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We change the clocks? Note to self: pay attention to the clocks and leave the lads alone. I wonder if they change their clocks as often as they visit WU.

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
Frederick Fokker
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yeap we did change the clocks here in Germany Very Happy now how did i miss that Confused had a rough night last night, then i wake and everything is set on a different time...guess i missed the news Rolling Eyes
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frederick Fokker wrote:
... guess i missed the news

As they say, there's always one.

The only difference being that this year I know who it is. Laughing
Frederick Fokker
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing LOL you got me Laughing Laughing

first time tho ( they all say that )
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate the change in hour.
Babies and cats take ages to get used to it.
Then theres the reprogramming the new time into the central heating, microwave, dvd player,mobile phones, vcr, changing the clocks.
Did all that yesterday.
Except one.
My bedside clock.
I was really popular this am getting them up an hour early for school, college, work
Embarassed
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Question_mark Thumbs up

But who am I to correct punctuation?

It takes a few days to get used to, then I'm ok.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yastreb wrote:
Quote:

Can I point out that yastreb doesn't speak for all Australians? Up here where the dairy cattle and the policemen dislike sudden changes in routine, we have left our clocks alone. (Most people wouldn't know how to change them anyway). Laughing

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bedside clock and watch are both radio controlled, so I'm always safe. Except that the bedside clock tried to double-cross me by running its battery flat.

To anyone within 7.5 degrees of Greenwich, (within 7.5 degrees of 15E for our CET chums,) welcome back to real time.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Reaper

I find myself increasing doing this ??????? and also this !!!!!!!!!! in the subject header of my emails to the lads as they seem to like it and think it expresses some sort of urgency and frustration.

I particularly like this "Here is the mtcn!!!!!!!!" in the subject heading before sending them to ITV5. I just imagine their heart pounding excitement as they open the mail only to find they have to jump through godzillions of hoops to get it. I particularly like doing this on Fridays, knowing how much they look forward to the weekend Twisted Evil

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wright B Hindyou wrote:
yastreb wrote:
Quote:

Can I point out that yastreb doesn't speak for all Australians? Up here where the dairy cattle and the policemen dislike sudden changes in routine, we have left our clocks alone. (Most people wouldn't know how to change them anyway). Laughing

Some other Australians put their clocks forward a fortnight or more ago.

It used to be said in the days of Queensland premier Joh Bjelke-Petersen - a sanctimonious state politician whose record defies easy summary - that there was no daylight saving in that state because the sun shone out of his arse, and he wasn't getting up an hour earlier for anyone.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't like the time change, we don't until next week.

Woke up to find all my roses, mums, vines and such with a frost. Sad

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In typical fashion for the US, Congress arbitrarily decided that *they* are better at deciding what time it is than *nature.* Alas, they didn't mention this fact to a lot of important people (like the rest of the free world)... so all of the radio-controlled and computer-controlled clocks set themselves over the weekend to the "incorrect" time. Time will actually change next weekend for those of us in the US Rolling Eyes

Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>This just about sums it up really...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsVn7-2GlZw

Had the privilege to see the great man in concert at Brid. Spa circa 1973 Ziggy/Aladdin Sane period. Happy days.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Mike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the clocks should go *forwards* for winter, so there's more daylight in the evening. I'm not a morning person.

Frederick Fokker
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ HEAR HEAR!!! Very Happy
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thud419 wrote:
... real time.

bearkat419 wrote:
... Congress arbitrarily decided that *they* are better at deciding what time it is than *nature.* ...

Real time?

Nature?

Nature doesn't have a clock. Greenwich Mean Time is completely arbitrary as it is*. The whole system we use to measure time is. Not only that, it's extremely inaccurate. We primitive earthlings have to rely on leaps years to get it anywhere near to close. How embarrassing!

What time is it in this picture?:

When and where Mickey points his hands is just a human convention and it's absolutely and totally irrelevant which convention is used and whether the chosen convention is temporarily (no pun intended) offset from time to time.

The only thing that bugs me about offsetting the clock convention twice a year is that I have to listen to all the bullshit whining about it.

Babies and cats? Oh, come on.

If having so-called daylight savings time means that kids can spend more time in the summer running around outside playing instead of sitting on their fat asses in front of a TV, all the better for it.

* I won't even get into the fact that "time" is a human invention and doesn't really exist in nature. As far as the universe is concerned, the past and the future are purely imagined and nonexistent, time measurement is irrational. How does one measure the present?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic