SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Great Jewel Heist Safari: The Adventure Continues

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Red & Mr Mugu: I never meant to really compare 3d and Ik3. They both have their amazing attributes, and you all have done a simply outstanding effort in your baits.

I guess, as Ik3 exits stage left, that we may someday see more of 3d, who I have missed recently.

I have joint baits withdrawal syptoms...

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It had to happen eventually, alas. Sad But this will still go down in baiter history as a legendary, epic bait. And -- it isn't necessarily over. The lad has not twigged to the fact that there is no M1chelle. He's tired, broke, and depressed but he's still a believer. I suspect that after he recuperates a bit he'll be back chasing his dream.

Great work! bow_down

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Juan - You are right. This stage of the safari might be over, but there are still a number of options for keeping the bait alive.

Maybe Michelle could start to make her way to Nigeria to meet Ike?
Maybe Michelle buries the jewels for Ike to collect at a later date?

Still options here, and I am sure that Red has a few surprises up his sleeve still..... Very Happy

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers Red - you did so much more to him than I ever did! Laughing

If it looks like he's really back home in Nigeria, as a last throw of the dice, H4mish could email him gloating that he has M, the baby, and the jewels? Twisted Evil

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1ke is a crushed and broken man - probably literally when he gets back to Nigeria to face his creditors and the ridicule of his family and friends Very Happy This safari lasted longer than anyone could have guessed so full credit to you Red for keeping 1ke so busy and us so entertertained. I like Hekate's suggestion about the reunion/reconcilliation between H@mish and M1ch as the final twist of the knife.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he's still alive in a few weeks (^^^) then he must prepare for the next safari. Laughing

Damn! He really should have built a raft and drifted down the river without a paddle to fend off the hippos.
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now what am I going to do first 3d and now Ik3 don't there guys know that have a fan base.
Keep on him Red.

When he gets home book Mich3lle in best motel in his town under an assumed name of course and make him go look for her. Might get a little more action from him yet.

Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! Now I wished I hadn't said anything comparing him to Ed. I was so sure that you could get him on a trans-Sahara trip. I was going to recommend a zoo in Tunesia that has a coke drinking camel Very Happy
Well, give him a bit of a rest and then... I happen to know a slave buying sheik in Niger that Mich. might have to meet. Twisted Evil

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be interesting to rebait him from a totally different angle and see if this experience has taught him anything at all. I'm guessing not.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Gnasher - I doubt it. But he'd probably be a bit more savvy in making sure that the devil was in the details. I'll almost definitely do it though.

@ Mr. Mugu - Laughing 1k3 is special, but like I said, he's no 3d. It's back to the drawing board. Trans-Sahara will be accomplished. If not by this lad, then another.

I haven't heard from the lad for two days now. Not sure what is going on. Maybe things are closed in Togo on the weekend. He says he is going to Ghana next. If that is the case he will have travelled to basically every single country in West Africa (minus a couple further north and inland).

I'm definitely not saying goodbye to this lad just yet. So stay tuned for updates in the near future.... I suspect M1ch might have a desperate dash to try and meet her lover on foot Shocked

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't said much, if anything, in this thread, but I also want to thank you and 1k3 for entertaining me so much for the last few months. Truly an epic bait.

Quote:
Dear 1k3,

Thank-you for trying to help me. I have now got married to Professor Scott and I am living with him in Mali, but I want to repay you for all your help. I have taken a third of the jewels and put them in a package for you. (The customs form says "family valuables", because I thought "family jewels" might cause a problem.) Please contact the couriers so that the jewels can be delivered to you.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Red...I've been missing in action for 6 weeks and I am absolutely amazed that you kept the Lad on the string for so long.
Spectacular work.

Now to grab a cocktail and sit back and read the whole adventure... Cool

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On behalf of Red, I just sent out the following email to a few hundred of his compadres (other mugus using the same cafe). I also copied one of his mugu buddies on the email.

Quote:
This email is being sent out to those who may have had contact with the following suspect:

This man is highly wanted and the reward for his capture (or relevant information leading to his capture) is $25,000 US. His information is on the attached flyer. Any and every method can be used to apprehend this man. However, you do so at your own risk. We recommend contacting the authorities. You can contact me at this email address or call the number on the poster and leave a message, with your name and email address.

He is believed to have kept the stolen jewels in his house. The address can be found on the flyer.

I attached a WANTED poster that Marvinator made up for Red. Hopefully this guy will get some stares and maybe a bit freaked out.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If it works, it sounds like it may keep him from going home, likely extending his safari. That would be great!

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
four1nine_buster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Red.

I would wait a bit and in a few weeks, send him pics of his newborn son!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for that Jojo. For everyone interested here is the poster that Jojo sent to the lad.

I'm also putting together another list of people who the lad has told me about over the past couple of months who we can also send it to... so we know that it will get back to him. Here's the new poster:

That's a pretty good reward... anyone fancy a safari?

Btw, everyone is welcome to use this in their own baits to send lads making them go after 1k3 looking for a reward or the jewels Twisted Evil (i'm lining up a couple myself).

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahahahaaha! BRILLIANT! HE IS SOOOOO F*******CCCKKKED NOW! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I bet his friends grab him and tie him to the bed while soeone runs for the Police....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Doc - I have a feeling they'll be 'shaking him down' for the jewels before they call the cops Wink

@ asiaguy & thud - Thanks guys! Nice to have to back asiaguy.

Mortar x10
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red, >gasp<, I fogot the jewels! He is DOUBLE f*cked now! Hahahahahah! They'll torture him for it.....

(invitation here for lad huggers)

NOT

LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats Red, a truly awesome bait!
I know Ik3 had to have had that "I'm F*cked moment"- after he thought he had it in his grasp, and then he realized it slipped away....
I believe that is the best part, when a criminal walks in his victim's shoes and feels the pain- he is ripe for an ephipany (whether he gets it or not).

Maybe he needs a photo of M1ch & the Prof, sitting together, holding handfuls of jewels, his hand on her knee..... she has that reproachful "If only..." look, he wears a sh1t-eating grin...

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UPDATE

Well well well... look what just arrived in M1ch's inbox today. This is one of the best emails I've received to date in this bait. As far as I can gather this is someone who has been helped by the lad throughout his journey. The man loosely referred to as his "uncle". The one he always claimed he was receiving new funds from. Well, here's what the "uncle" who has never contacted M1ch before, had to say:

Mc4nth0ny wrote:
my dear m1ch3||3, this is Mc4nth0ny (anyone who has seen Superbad will already be laughing Laughing), 1K3's uncle saying hello to you. i have been watching the event that is taking you and 1k3 around africa with keeness. well, that is what love can do , we did it during our own time. Confused 1k3 have been telling me about you and back home we have made arrangement for your traditional marriage rites but as fate may have it ,it did'nt come as expected.
Recently, i learnt from ur husband that u are staying with one pr0f sc0tt, i hope he is good to you. i am making arrangement to get two of u together even if it will warrant spending my last cash. i will give 1k3 $500 for him to return back to Bam4co-Mali immedietely, i know u have not heard from him for sometime now,i believe he is pocketless in one village around mali. clapping As for you, u have to give me ur bio-info so that i can give u $1000 to enable u take care of your self and our baby.I cannot allow u to die in africa,because GOD WILL NOT FORGIVE ME, if i allow that to happen.i will tell 1k3 to wait for you in a particular hotel or u can ask pr0f of a better and popular hotel so that 1k3 can go there and wait for you.Extend my greetngs to Pr0f sc0tt,he will attend ur wedding in nigeria but try to avoid the people of mali because they are deadly Shocked.Hope to hear from u soonest. u can always reach me with the number ur husband gave to you. ie 00234803675xxxx. i am ever ready to help u,any time, any day.
God bless you.
Mc4nth0ny.

jump_4_joy

That really explains a lot... like why the lad hasn't answered any of my characters in over 4 days (never before has he been this quiet, even when he was kicked out of Gambia). I don't think he's twigged at this stage but, like the "uncle" says, completely pocketless Laughing

Well... this certainly leaves the door open for more mayhem. Stand by for updates! Very Happy

Mortar x10

Last edited by Red on Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

four1nine_buster wrote:

Here's a good one
http://www.aboyd.com/prodinfo.asp?number=BIN%20313

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
four1nine_buster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mr. mugu wrote:
four1nine_buster wrote:

Here's a good one
http://www.aboyd.com/prodinfo.asp?number=BIN%20313

Store is temporarly closed. Can't see the page.

What was it?

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1k3's "uncle" isn't the only one who's been watching this with keeness Smile

I wonder what evil plans Red now has in store for the wife abandoning 1k3 Laughing

Click here to support 419Eater.com
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Red .....my very gloomy day has just got brighter.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic