SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What's he saying?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JohnnyBravo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
also i would ask you your email password for me to do the insertion but i want to create an email for you after i give the password ok. also give me your residenta address as you may be able to receive post message and your private fax and phone is not private please do not give me to avoid, any one divert what will cause mispayment. ok

My lad told me in a previous e-mail that English is not his native language.....no * Sherlock!

Has anybody else ever had a lad create an e-mail account for them? I think that's what going on here. I can't be sure. Or does he want me to tell my e-mail password?

I have already sent him my K7 number, but he says he won't leave a message due to "security concerns". So now he want's me to give him another number? If anybody is interested in hearing my k7 message here is the number .

Mod note: Unnecessary masking removed [BB]

"I know how to call internationally. Please stop being saucy." Chuck S.

"If that is what you call a passport, then you must come from a country where everybody is blind, I am not a dumb ass who does not know what a passport is." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"As it now you have me on my balls, you are being unnecessarily difficult, ." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"This institution is more observant and as soon as we confirm that you are giving us wrong information we will get you arrested by U.S Authority and we shall close your payment file and let you spend the rest of your life in jail." Dr. Goodluck Johnson
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's asking for the password (i.e. complete control of) your email account. He also wants to set up another account for you for some reason by the looks of it.

Oh and he also wants your home address, your residential phone number, your home fax.....

Pushy little bugger isn't he? Mild slap time I reckon. Doesn't he know the internet is full of fraud stars? Confused

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he is saying "I am going to create an e-mail account for you - please give me a password to use" - - and the usual 'send me your address' stuff.

Best response: tell him you have no idea what he wants (true) and ask him to explain it again (and again. . . )

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad wants to make you his bitch. Looks like a very lame attempt at phishing. He's probably hoping the the password you use will be the same as your original email box.
Tell him that you'll open a box but he must supply the password. Then keep burning it until he gets bored. Of course, you should only burn it when he's just sent you something important that you didn't have time to read.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Bullwinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let him set up the account for you. Then, close it within a few days. Tell him you were getting too much spam.
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't do more work than you have to...ask him to explain himself.
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are some nice possibilities here. If you both have access to the same email account, then you can control what he learns by feeding him certain things from different 3rd parties, who may or may not be known to your character Smile

You could give him a complete set of fake account information, which implies that you trust the lad. Then see where he wants to go with this, and insert your own misinformation appropriately from other accounts. Sometimes the best mis-information comes from other "people"......

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
JohnnyBravo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I sent an e-mail back to him stating "I don't understand. Please try again". His response was
Quote:
kindly delay no more send your private phone and fax number including
> your postal address

So then, I replied with
Quote:
Johnny,

I've already sent you my private phone number and fax. It's the same
number. What is your problem? Do you keep losing documents or
something? Here it is again.
MY PHONE NUMBER IS . I am the only one who has access to
this number. Get that straight right now little man. If you wish to
call me, use that number. It is my private number. If I don't answer
and you need to leave message, I'm the only one who access to that
message. Nobody else uses that phone or listens to that message. You
can also send a fax using that same number.

Here's my address:

I got three responses:

Response #1

Quote:
ok same is fax, i will inform you after insertion but sorry to ask what do you mean by little man?

LOL - the slap goes over his head!

Response #2

Quote:
[email protected] password 123456 also you will see bank message with an old date and same that will be in our bank cooking history to show mak of reality as what has been done before the death of the decease.

He opened a yahoo account for me! We both have access to it. WTF is "bank cooking history"? Do I get breakfast or something?

Response#3

Quote:
mind you that that is the only email bank will respect hearing from also there only you have to from communicate bank. is that understand tell me so that i will send you application to apply again, when are you comming here?

How about some suggestions here? Would anybody be willing to help me out with this? If you'd like to have some fun with this, PM me and I'll provide the Yahoo account info he created.

"If that is what you call a passport, then you must come from a country where everybody is blind, I am not a dumb ass who does not know what a passport is." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"As it now you have me on my balls, you are being unnecessarily difficult, ." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"This institution is more observant and as soon as we confirm that you are giving us wrong information we will get you arrested by U.S Authority and we shall close your payment file and let you spend the rest of your life in jail." Dr. Goodluck Johnson
JohnnyBravo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No PM from anybody yet. Who wants to come out and play?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic