SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

George Bush & the Village People

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha on Aspen! Yeah, for that money you can get a basement apartment next to the boiler and the septic tank.....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I JUST read this regarding Aspen the other day: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB119084708070840560.html

What a perfect place for all my future billionaire characters to be from...

Quote:
On display this week in Aspen storefronts: a $58,000 knee-length fox and mink fur coat at Brioni, a $143,000 diamond-encrusted women's watch at Buccellati and $8,500 ostrich-skin bags at Gucci.

Unbelievable.

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought it was very expensive in Aapen, so I looked at an estate agents in that area, and in towns around it the properties were that sort of price and upwards, for example:

http://www.aspenskihomes.com

Asking Price: $755,000

Quote:
Square Feet: 2036
Bedrooms: Four
Bathrooms: Two
1/2 Baths: None
Levels: 2
Garage: 2 Car car
Acres: 0.16

Carbondale's Crystal Village...Lovely four bedroom home with vaulted ceilings, wood floor and great views off the deck. Nicely landscaped yard and a spacious 2-car garage. The lower level is a garden level.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely brilliant SP Laughing Laughing Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
Brandie has replied to him, knowing he wasn't driving the bus, I thought I would twist the knife a bit and tell him that I hoped he was driving the bus whilst singing, instead of it standing stationary

Well, if he can't do it for safety reasons then he must hire a few lads who run around the bus with objects in their hands or on their heads to create the illusion of movement while other lads shake the vehicle.
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing work! But there is yet another problem with the video besides that he's not actually driving the bus.... It's raining! Doesn't look much like a summer holiday to me.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GWB sent him a short reply, I am interested in knowing what old go for in Nigeria:

Quote:
Dear xxxxx xxxxx,

Thank you for your email, I can confirm that the banner was forwarded to the and has been received by them, they are delighted with, and have asked me to thank you for making it.

I received a copy of your new video which you made on a large red bus, Brandie sent a copy of it to me, she didn't sound too happy about it, I'm not sure why, she said she will be emailing you about it some time today.

xxxxx, something in the new video caught my eye, whilst you are singing on the bus, I noticed that an drove past, I have taken a screenshot of it and attached it to this email, are there a lot of old like that one in Nigeria?

Please do me a big favour, have a look around your local area, and see if you can find any of those old for sale, either the , if you find one that is not for sale, ask the owner what sort of price they would want for it if they sold it, the , I am just interested to know what sort of price they sell for in Nigeria, I am interested in the only, no others.

How are you getting on with collating the list of people travelling to the US?

Sincerely,

Gxxxxx W Bxxx.

This was the behind him in the video:

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tsk tsk tsk...you want an artist to be a car salesman?

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder how many camper vans he will need to steal before he gets the right one.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Firehouse, yes, Brandie noticed it was raining and that he wasn't driving again, like she told him to, she sent the lad an email saying the new video was rubbish, and everyone is pissed off at him, also told him Luther is going on holiday and wont be back until January, that will piss him off and take the bait in to it's 13 month Twisted Evil:

Quote:
Hiya baby,

I saw the new video yesterday, at last you managed to find a big red bus, but there are still 2 problems, and it's pissing everyone off, firstly, the name of the song is , which would suggest nice sunny weather, but what did you do? You shot the video on a day when it was pouring with rain, Jesus H Christ, xxxxx, are you stupid or something? Maybe you should have changed the words to "we're all going on a WINTER holiday".

Secondly, you did it again, as in the first video, each time the camera is on you, the van and the bus were stationary, with you moving the steering wheel pretending to drive along, even the cameraman moved from side to side to make it look like you were moving, you had a fully operational bus, yet you never drove it whilst you were singing, why not?

The producer went apeshit when he saw it had been raining and you were not driving, Luther is also going mental, he says you are useless and you can't do anything right first or even second time, he is losing patience with you and is wondering if you really are worth all the effort, because when Luther makes music, he likes to get tracks down straight away, not having to keep re-recording everything due to people making mistakes, he's a perfectionist, and always has been.

Anyway, Luther said you should forget about doing any more rehearsals for now and take a break from it, Luther goes away on Holiday to the island of from November through to the first week of January, he has been going to the island for every Christmas and new years celebration for about the last 15 tears, so you are being stood down until he returns from his holiday.

I can't believe you still make mistakes darling, now it's going to be even longer until we are together, it's like a never ending road, just when you think you are getting to the end of it, it branches off in another direction, I really am unhappy now and I am crying as I type this email, I desperately want to be with you, I just wish you could get things right first time, you would be here now if you did.

I think it will do you good to take a break, it must have been hard work having to do everything you have done so far, so you deserve a rest, and in the new year you can come to the US and everything will be fine, once the song is out of the way, we can take some time to ourselves once we are married, then after that you can get to work on a solo music project and get the film of your life story made, things are going to be so good for us baby, I bought some new silk knickers the other day, hoping that you would soon be here to take them off for me, I had a seamstress embroider them with these words, (The Contents Of These Knickers Belong To xxxxx), meaning my p*ssy belongs to you, but now I am unhappy because you are not here to take my knickers off, so when you get here, I really should make you put the knickers on, then when you take them off, I would tell you that's the last time you will be getting in to my knickers, but I still love you honey, our day will soon come.

I can hardly see the screen because of all the tears in my eyes, so I am going now, it's hard to type whilst crying, love you lots.

Hope to hear from you again soon babe.

LOVE YOU ALWAYS

All My Love,

Brandie.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP, are you steering towards something funny with your frequent references to knickers? A lad conversion maybe?

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Frumpy, not a lad conversion as such, but Brandie might be asking him to wear knickers with something written on them Twisted Evil

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You�re sooooo evil Wink besides it�s just too bad that is away on distant Montserrat Island...but he needs time anyway for getting these new Nigerian passports together. As a motif on these panties were you thinking of one of these interesting bed posts?

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not heard from the lad since his last email on October 22nd, that's 14 days without a reply, he has gone 10 or 12 days without mailing before, but he might be so pissed off after my last email, or he has rumbled the bait, or the choir buried him when he told them the bad news about having to wait until January 2008, I don't know, more than likely, he is in a clinic for depression over it Laughing, I sent him an email asking if he was ok:

Quote:
Hiya baby,

Where are you? I have not had an email from you for ages, it's been a whole 2 weeks since I received an email from you, it's like you have vanished off the face of the earth, are you alright?

I miss you so much, I'm not angry with you now, like I was in my last email, that's all in the past now, I was only angry because I long to be with you, and when you messed the video up, I was like, oh my fucking god, this can't be happening, but we need to look to the future now, and when Luther gets back in the new year, it will be plain sailing for us, I really can't wait for the day that we will be together, I just wish it was now, I hate all this waiting around for you to get here.

LOVE YOU ALWAYS

All My Love,

Brandie.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Long to be with you" otta do it! Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad you have asked him for a sequel of this exciting story. Perhaps you can manage to keep him until the election, so maybe GWB needs an advisor. Br4nd1e will be happy, too.

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Outstanding SP. George Bush, Summer Holiday videos, camper vans, what a bleedin' mess. Laughing clapping

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have still not heard anything from the lad, it's been 20 days since his last email to Brandie, she really misses him Crying or Very sad, either he has found out it's a bait, is too depressed to email, or the choir killed him Laughing, probably the first suggestion, I'll give it a bit more time and send him another email, if no reply to that, I will bring this to a close and publish it in the letters archive.

Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't forget the big showdown when GWB discovers he is a scammer and sends this information to all of his choir members. Would be a shame if we had to miss the final curtain!
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeeehaaaaaaa, after 22 days without a word, the lad is back in touch with Brandie and GWB Smile, he asks if the video needs doing again, or is it ok as it is LOL, now let me think, ermmmmmm Smile, maybe there will be a new video project the UK producers want to try him with instead, something with a Christmas film theme Smile.

Quote:
Subject: OUT OF SIGHT IS NOT OUT OF MIND

My Love,

I thank you very much for your last email.Although I am replying so late to your mails.

I would have replied it earlier but I wanted to sort things out first.

We have been finding it very difficult getting the passports and the necessary papers and requirements required for our travelling to the USA. I thank God that we,after all the hazzles, were able to get the new E-type passports that the government want all to have.All these while i have been busy going from Immigration to another thereby having restless mind.I thank God that everything is now settled and we are set waiting for Gods time.

I have to appologize for the mistake in the remake of the Summer Holiday Video.I didnot understand that it is a must that i should drive the Bus while singing,I thought is just to get the Big Red Bus and follow according to what you wrote to me on the very first day you send to me the video.My Agreement with the people concern for the bus were to pretend as if i am driving the Bus while singing,That is our Agreement as that involved lesser money than to drive the Bus while singing.They said under no Circumstances they will allow another person who is not among the company driver to drive the bus.If i were told ealier that i must drive the Bus Before the Shooting of the Video,I would have tried my best to see what i can do.Secondly that day,we were shooting the video,all of a sudden the rain started showering without giving anyone signal. A little shower that has now cost me this delay. We couldn't cancel that shooting for that day because we have already paid the company a huge amount of money for hours we are to use the red bus. So, we had to carry on with the shooting of the video. Well, the deed has been done. I will have to wait till january.Please accept my Apology.However do you know if the Producer in the Uk and Luther want the Remake of the Video or Will that one be ok?I will like to Know.

Honey,I miss you so much,I dont know how to explain things to you but i beleive that every problem has its expering date.I quite understand all your feelings about me but i tell you that i do feel you most here,I long to be with you also,I mean is just like an endless dream,when i think am there for you,something comes accross.I know that Good things dont come easy.I know that my Relation with you will bring us good future and for our Generation to Come.I dont pass a night without seeing you in my lovely Dream.Each time i looked at your photo,It warms my heart that iam really lucky to know you.I promise to take care of you,Maintain you to the best of my ability,No Man can claim to the best but i assure you that i will treat you like a good husband treats his wife.My love for you will be like that of Jesus Christ for the little children.We have seen ourself,What we will be praying is for Gods guidance,protection,Let the joy of God fill our heart,let his blessings be on us as we walk and trust in him.I love you more than you know.

My Angel,I beg to stop here so far,Promising you thousands of kises.

HONNEST OUT OF SIGHT IS NOT OUT OF MIND

Love you Always

With all my Love,

xxxxx.

He sent this to GWB, a bit about them getting their new e-passports and how Brandies email was disturbing to him when he received it, and damn, those type 1 VW's are so cheap in Nigeria, an operational one for the equivalent of �750, that's amazing, they are worth thousands in the UK in non working order, basically just for a rolling shell with no engine or windows etc, he also mentioned that those in the choir who dropped out, are saying this is 419 stuff, but he still believes BWAHAHAHA.

Quote:
Subject: JUST WANTED TO SORT THINGS OUT FIRST.

Your Excellency,

I thank you very much for your last email. Although I am replying it so late.

I would have replied it earlier but I wanted to sort things out first. We have finally succeeded in getting ourselves the intertional passports that was being delayed all these while. I even read in the papers that Nigerians in the US who want to travels for the feastive periods are finding it very difficult getting the passports and the necessary papers and requirements. I thank God that we, after all the hazzles, were able to get the new E-type passports that the government want all to have.

However, I got a mail from Brandie ... the content was so disturbing. According to her, I am to stop all rehearsals as of the moment untill the first week of January 2008; that Luther would be taking a holiday to the Island of Montserrat from November through to the first week of January; that he has been going to the island for every Christmas and new year's celebration for about the last 15 years; that I would be stood down until he returns from his holiday. With this development, I do not know if the impatient members of the choir will have the patience to hold on till January. Consequently, I am not in rush to send across the excert names of the members of the choir that would be coming to the US. I may go ahead to do that now and some of them would retrogress and leave me in the blues. So, I will have to watch them till the end of november so that I will know those that are still interested. I just hope that it will not be so late by then. Some of the members that left the choir went about saying that we are just wasting our time claiming to be preparing to go to the US; that it is just 419 stuff that we are involved in. But, I know that my prayers will be answered by Almighty Father.

However, Brandie was complaining of the video. She said that the video was shot in the rain rather than in a sunny weather. But, we were shooting the video when the rain started showering without giving anyone signal. A little shower that has now cost me this delay. We couldn't cancel that shooting for that day because we have already paid the company a huge amount of money for hours we are to use the red bus. So, we had to carry on with the shooting of the video. Well, the deed has been done. I will have to wait till january.

I have made enquiries of the 11 window version of a type 1 VW split screen camper. According to them, the operational one over here costs about #200,000.00 (Two hundred thousand Naira, about $1,500.00). Farely used imported from abroad...rare, however, costs about #400,000.00(Four hundred thousend Naira, about $3000.00 dollars). If per chance a brand new one comes across, but very very very rare, costs about 1.5 to 2 million Naira.

As of the moment, I am just trying to put myself together.

I will have to stop here and wait for your reply. May God continue to bless you.

Yours Sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxx.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SP, Can't wait and I might have a reason to get a fancy new outfit for front row. Razz

He might have to get a whole new choir. Twisted Evil

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHAHAHA! HIS FRIENDS HAVE TWIGGED, BUT HE IS TOO COMMITTED TO SEE! That is sooooooo brilliant! Hahahaha,
Quote:
it is just 419 stuff that we are involved in

You could hit this guy in the face with a 2x4 carved to leave an imprint that says: "You have been baited", and he still wouldn't believe it.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's only been 4 days since you mailed me, impatient dumbass Rolling Eyes:

Quote:
Subject: Is Everything ok?

My Love,

Is Everything ok?I wait to hear from you.I mean is been long i send you an email without reply.I long to hear from you honey.

Take care of yourself,I miss you.

Love you Always,

All My Love,
xxxxx

Brandie replied and told him off a little:

Quote:
Hiya baby,

It's about time you replied, do you have any idea how much I was worried about you when I didn't hear from you for so long, well did you? It was very selfish of you not to email me in all this while, for all I know, you might have been mowed down by a car on an expressway, I hear the expressways over there are very dangerous, and after seeing the videos on you on the bus, I can see why.

Don't worry about the mistake you made in the video, I am just happy that you are ok, I am so happy to hear from you again.

I had a word with Luther and the producers about the video and they said there is no point in you making that same one again, you had enough chances to get that one right, but they do have a new project they want to try you with, it has a Christmas theme to it, I will let you know more once they give me the full details.

Hey you, what's this, I just got another email from you saying, "Is Everything ok?I wait to hear from you.I mean is been long i send you an email without reply.I long to hear from you honey".

What do you mean it's been long since I replied to you, you only sent your other email 4 days ago, you cheeky son of a bitch, you didn't reply to me for 3 weeks, and now you are moaning because I have not replied to you straight away, stop acting like a whining little bitch, I hate shit like that, I do have a life here you know, I don't spend all day waiting on the internet, just on the off chance that you send me an email, I will reply to you when I see your email, and as I only saw both of the emails today, I am replying now, I have been away at a friends house for a few days, we were just chilling out, listening to music, shopping, doing our hair and makeup, you know, all the girly things that girls do, and she had a couple of guys round, don't worry, I didn't get off with any of them, just mutual friends, that's all, so quit moaning at me or I will leave it for weeks to reply next time, just like you did.

Anyway, I have got some stuff to do and then I am going to a party tonight with some girlfriends.

LOVE YOU ALWAYS

All My Love,

Brandie.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

>SLAP<

Ouch, that must have hurt! And, what a cohesive run on sentence.... really nice!

Quote:
What do you mean it's been long since I replied to you, you only sent your other email 4 days ago, you cheeky son of a bitch, you didn't reply to me for 3 weeks, and now you are moaning because I have not replied to you straight away, stop acting like a whining little bitch, I hate shit like that, I do have a life here you know, I don't spend all day waiting on the internet, just on the off chance that you send me an email, I will reply to you when I see your email, and as I only saw both of the emails today, I am replying now, I have been away at a friends house for a few days, we were just chilling out, listening to music, shopping, doing our hair and makeup, you know, all the girly things that girls do, and she had a couple of guys round, don't worry, I didn't get off with any of them, just mutual friends, that's all, so quit moaning at me or I will leave it for weeks to reply next time, just like you did.

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ SP - May I be so bold as to suggest you ask the lad and his choir to fill out US Passport Applications: http://ltt.servemp3.com/viewtopic.php?t=122440 so they may be admitted to the US.

It could serve to improve the choir's (and more importantly, the lad's) belief that they are indeed going to be taken to the US and also would waste copious amounts of his time Very Happy

Of course... if he's working on another video it could be a little hard for him to find the time... but hey, that's his life! Razz

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic